Blood Pressure Support

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there any product that is a sort of all in one blood pressure support? Would it be beneficial to take an on cycle support year round for daily health benefits, and if so which one is best?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read awhile back SNS was looking at doing one Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I read awhile back SNS was looking at doing one Jiigzz
Correct! It is in the pipeline, but a few other things came up first.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any idea how long until it will be released? Can't wait!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Correct! It is in the pipeline, but a few other things came up first.
That'll be a popular one when it does come out and it can target many different people for blood pressure support.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also any reccomendations for until it is released? Instead of gathering every ingredient one by one.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For acute effects:
L-citrulline
Agmatine
Hawthorne
NO3

Long term maintenance:
Hawthorne
CoQ10
Celery seed

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Also any reccomendations for until it is released? Instead of gathering every ingredient one by one.
For acute effects:
L-citrulline
Agmatine
Hawthorne
NO3

Long term maintenance:
Hawthorne
CoQ10
Celery seed
Great list here for you. Forskolin also has been reported to lower blood pressure at least by users, although trials haven't really been conclusive officially.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For acute effects:
L-citrulline
Agmatine
Hawthorne
NO3

Long term maintenance:
Hawthorne
CoQ10
Celery seed
These are all good, would add garlic as well. -epi has been shown to prevent BP increases as well as may as potentially protect against cardiac hypertrophy, which many on here may find interesting and relevant for their bb practices.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28420000/

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
You say "product", are you strictly looking for a supplement? Seems to me that going to a physician could be much cheaper and more effective. Minimal side effect Beta blockers like metoprolol are prescribed for BP, and since they are non-addictive, they are quite cheap.

Some of them have even been shown to stimulate fat mobilization

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For acute effects:
L-citrulline
Agmatine
Hawthorne
NO3

Long term maintenance:
Hawthorne
CoQ10
Celery seed
That's what i was trying to think of when i posted earlier was Hawthorne seed extract. Its a good BP support ingredient.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would add magnesium, curcumin, beetroot juice, and dark chocolate as well.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing that is very important with BP maintenance that people never think of is staying hydrated. Especially now in summer, we are sweating and sometimes don't realize how much water we are losing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Celery Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Potassium Nitrate.

If you have high blood pressure, I'd go the pharma route all day. I would come off my coreg, way way way to many positives..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carditone is a natural ace inhibitor. Available on Amazon.
Bro, don't spew falsified information. Carditone has absolutely nothing to do with conversions of angiotensin 1 to 2 and functions completely 100% differently when it comes to lowering blood pressure and carries significantly more risks than an ACE Inhibitor and is used for not just blood pressure control but a wide variety of other medical alignments like sedation in veterinary uses, Psychosis, EPS Symptoms, Dyskinesia, etc. along the lines of of the psych spectrum.

Carditone works by depleting catecholamines from peripheral nerve endings. If this is your preferred method of lowering arterial pressures, then by all means go for it. But this is a rather old school approach with much better research available.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
These are all good, would add garlic as well. -epi has been shown to prevent BP increases as well as may as potentially protect against cardiac hypertrophy, which many on here may find interesting and relevant for their bb practices.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28420000/
My wife, who normally has lowish blood pressure, blood pressure shot up to 175 over 90 something a while back and she started having 2-3 cloves of raw garlic every day and in 2 weeks had it back under control. She generally eats well anyway so no major dietary changes were made during that time.

So my answer would be Garlic. I watched it happen.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I need this more than any other cycle supplement as its the thing that always makes me bail!

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Always took hawthorn and celery for my bp

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Cutting caffeine completely helped a lot with my BP. The Herb Terminalia Arjuna supposed to lower blood pressure as well I have tried the liquid extract with decent results but I would be interested in what SNS will be bringing.. subbed

examine.com/supplements/terminalia-arjuna/

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Bro, don't spew falsified information. Carditone has absolutely nothing to do with conversions of angiotensin 1 to 2 and functions completely 100% differently when it comes to lowering blood pressure and carries significantly more risks than an ACE Inhibitor and is used for not just blood pressure control but a wide variety of other medical alignments like sedation in veterinary uses, Psychosis, EPS Symptoms, Dyskinesia, etc. along the lines of of the psych spectrum.

Carditone works by depleting catecholamines from peripheral nerve endings. If this is your preferred method of lowering arterial pressures, then by all means go for it. But this is a rather old school approach with much better research available.
Whatever you say pharm-man. All I know is that it works well for me and a lot of other guys on promuscle.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ate a clove of raw garlic