41 year old stack

Cb777

Awards
I'm contemplating the following:
Dpol, Erase pro, Animal stak, Xgels, multi, APS crea.nitrate.
That or my first PH cycle.....OR a SARM stack?!
Can't make up my f&#!ing mind!
A little guidance will ne appreciated.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends ultimately on

What youre realistically wanting
What youre prepared to spend
What youre prepared to risk

...and even then there is no black and white answer, but a balancing act and compromise between all variables.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets say youre a midsle aged ectomorph like me, once you have training, nutrition, supementation dialed in and are ready to increase volume lf training and have cycle support...

Then at 37 i loved a recent cycle with Dimethazine (M-drol by German Pharmaceuticals, order from UK). Or also EpI and Tren are decent. And for SARMs sarmspharm has good MK-677 (oral GH secretagogue) and i love SR-9009 for endurance. Also not really a SARM, just sold at sarm stores. Ostarine is also pretty good to try. Asses dose tolerance, individually.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M1AD from Outlier is also good, but only use 3 weeks, 5 was too much bit of shutdown at end. Not injectables 0 T, but low 20s on T level right after coming off.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So then Ad3 PCT by Lecheek, Mk-677 and Rebirth by BLR for off cycle support

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What you have mentioned would be a good natty stack. I would look into an Anabeta Elite + Xgels + triumph stack if you're looking natty. That would be a good one. If you're wanting to jump into the PH world a 1/4 andro stack would be a good beginner one.

fx2050

Awards
I'm 42 and been loving xgels and Anabaeta . prob won't do ph again but did well with havoc

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
49 here and would highly recommend Folidrone 2.0 and cheap bulk DAA (instead of DPOL). Easy on the joints and great for getting results.