Arimistane and other AI's

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I have been off of the forum for quite some time, and have had a fairly decent stash of supplements that I have not had to really go shopping lately. I started browsing around nutraplanet and DPS looking for Elim1nate and Erase, and can't seem to locate any in store. It looks like all I can find are two different versions of Erase Pro, and one is labeled solely as a cortisol control supplement. I am able to find Alphamax which has always been a great product for me, but the AI in there is not Arimistane.

While I have been gone, has there been a crackdown or ban on Arimistane that is resulting in me being unable to source it? Can someone also help me better understand the difference between Arimistane and the compound found in Alphamax?

Also, likely a dumb question, but there is no where to find old ATD anymore is there?

thank you!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane was found to not be a very strong/effective natural AI after all. It can still be used to dry/lean out due to its diuretic effects and also for cortisol control, although there are probably better natty options for both as well. If you want an OTC natty AI product the current top products would be SNS Inhibit-E (new formula), BLR Letrone, and Iron Legion Virtus. All 3 of these have good reviews and are carried by the board sponsors. NP and DPS both carry SNS Inhibit-E.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check out Novedex XT. It is a blend of 3 diff AI's, all of which are powerful. I have yet to see a negative review.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
While I have been gone, has there been a crackdown or ban on Arimistane that is resulting in me being unable to source it? Can someone also help me better understand the difference between Arimistane and the compound found in Alphamax?
Welcome back! Arimistane is still available from some companies and in some products, but it was removed from the OG Alphamax mainly due to joint dryness and joint pain. White Arimistane works as a natural AI, many experience side effects including dry joints. The new AI in Alphamax XT, DHAA, is still a great option. The new Alphamax XT also includes the adaptogen ashwagandha which can help with coritisol and stress levels.

If you're looking for a standalone AI product, Arimistane can still be purchased, but I would definitely give DHAA a try. Alphamax XT is much more than a standalone AI product though - it contains a very complete natural test boosting profile and forskolin which can help improve body composition.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS Inhibit-E is surprisingly strong for an OTC supplement. I have used 3 bottles and have been happy each time. Arimistane is very ineffective against estrogen.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so as you can see, while you were out the og thoughts on arimistane have done a pretty good 180. for strictly ai purposes, SNS inhibit e is easily the most cost effective, as well as just effective on the market. There are bloodwork results on AM showing users dropping 10pts from a single bottle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I have been off of the forum for quite some time, and have had a fairly decent stash of supplements that I have not had to really go shopping lately. I started browsing around nutraplanet and DPS looking for Elim1nate and Erase, and can't seem to locate any in store. It looks like all I can find are two different versions of Erase Pro, and one is labeled solely as a cortisol control supplement. I am able to find Alphamax which has always been a great product for me, but the AI in there is not Arimistane.

Also, likely a dumb question, but there is no where to find old ATD anymore is there?

thank you!
Some sites and retailers will not carry a product with Arimistane in it, that is one reason why it has been removed, but replaced in some products. Like you alluded to, AlphaMax XT no longer has Arimistane in it, but does contain DHAA. Like you, I love arimistane as well. DHAA is very similar to it. I think it takes a little longer to quick in, but once it does, it is similar to arimistane. Not to mention, the overall formula of AlphaMax XT is better than the original. Here is a good read on DHAA

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so as you can see, while you were out the og thoughts on arimistane have done a pretty good 180. for strictly ai purposes, SNS inhibit e is easily the most cost effective, as well as just effective on the market. There are bloodwork results on AM showing users dropping 10pts from a single bottle.
effective AND cheap compared to every other option mentioned!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
effective AND cheap compared to every other option mentioned!!!
True, but you need to keep in mind that the other suggestions are more than just a cortisol controlling supp. Comparing Inhibit E to Arima, Eradicate, etc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True, but you need to keep in mind that the other suggestions are more than just a cortisol controlling supp. Comparing Inhibit E to Arima, Eradicate, etc.
Inhibit e is not for cortisol...

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Novedex XT does utilize arimistane, but the two novel AIs are where it's at. Check it out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32