Citrulline

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Any recommendations for a decent citrulline product?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulk supps on amazon free shipping, buy the 1kilo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll typically go with citrulline malate by primaforce from strong supplement shop but you can find bulk citrulline at a lot of places online.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Ive been looking at either primaforce or sns still undecided but i guess there probably roughly the same anyway tho.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I second the SNS citrulline malate. Very cost effective.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
rich piana 51 50 pwo

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive been looking at either primaforce or sns still undecided but i guess there probably roughly the same anyway tho.
SNS is pretty solid and for the price very affordable

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any particular reason?
don't seem to need as much l-cit as malate to get the desired effect. I get a really nice pump from 4-6gms of l-cit, I need a minimum of 6-8 gms malate to get same pump....malate works-just need more of it, imo.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't seem to need as much l-cit as malate to get the desired effect. I get a really nice pump from 4-6gms of l-cit, I need a minimum of 6-8 gms malate to get same pump....malate works-just need more of it, imo.
Well CM is only about half cit. It is supposed to be dosed double.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well CM is only about half cit. It is supposed to be dosed double.
Depends on the ratio, 2:1 is pretty common nowadays.

I just buy it in bulk wherever it is cheapest and from a reliable supplier. In Europe, there are many options

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too prefer l-citrulline over malate. Not a fan of the amount needed and it doesn't mix as well with any juices, taste wise, due to the saltiness.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I knew that part. For some reason, I thought the malate end of the equation also helped performance. I will need to do some reading to be sure!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Cit malate .. ive been stacking it with MCC, Agmatine, taurine

have to stack with Creatine HCL but would think it would be amazing

Primaforce is legit too, If SNS doesnt have bulk .. primaforce is my go too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I too prefer l-citrulline over malate. Not a fan of the amount needed and it doesn't mix as well with any juices, taste wise, due to the saltiness.
nailed it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I knew that part. For some reason, I thought the malate end of the equation also helped performance. I will need to do some reading to be sure!
SNS is one of my favorite company's, a lot of people enjoy cit mal and SNS offers good quality for a good price....all I was asking for is an option-I can find l-cit other places, but I prefer to buy individual ingredients from SNS!!!

keep up the good work!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS is one of my favorite company's, a lot of people enjoy cit mal and SNS offers good quality for a good price....all I was asking for is an option-I can find l-cit other places, but I prefer to buy individual ingredients from SNS!!!

keep up the good work!!!
Haha I know you love SNS. I would read more for my own personal knowledge. I understand what you mean. lol

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also i wanted to say agmatine works better for me then citrulline

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^then add nitrates and prep for pump city

I use all 3 whenever possible

On topic here I find L-Cit and Cit Mal to work the same once you equate for citrulline content. SNS Cit Mal is so affordable I usually go that route, and grab their agmatine sulphate too

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Malic acid doesn't help boost NO, but can help with endurance which could be desirable to some. I'm fine with regular citrulline

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^then add nitrates and prep for pump city

I use all 3 whenever possible

On topic here I find L-Cit and Cit Mal to work the same once you equate for citrulline content. SNS Cit Mal is so affordable I usually go that route, and grab their agmatine sulphate too
I just picked up MPA CelluVol. Has all 3.

I'll be adding my citrulline Malate with my intra to help with pump and endurance.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd proceed with caution with on brand everyone is recommending in here.

To add, most companies are simply throwing malic acid in with citrulline, not using the bonded form. Personally, don't see a huge need for malic acid but if one wants the endurance benefits, buy from a reputable company that uses bonded CM.

Or just keep it simple and go with straight L-Citrulline.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd proceed with caution with on brand everyone is recommending in here.

To add, most companies are simply throwing malic acid in with citrulline, not using the bonded form. Personally, don't see a huge need for malic acid but if one wants the endurance benefits, buy from a reputable company that uses bonded CM.

Or just keep it simple and go with straight L-Citrulline.
Which brand is bonded. I bought bulk supps and their citrulline is not bonded...FUKKKKKK