How many do you use supplements in our gym?

How many do you use supplements in our gym?

• 10%

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100% ^_^

• Most use common supplements (creatine, caffeine ...)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Many do not know the most technical supplements (ARA, Prolific ...)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No one makes use of supplements

• Up to 10 people only 5 people use pre workout

• Creatine hurt the kidneys :D

• Most use only protein powder

• I only know doped people

• Only I know the most technical ones

• Give the answer in question

• Total voters

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to make a statistic.
For example, in the weight room, where I train, a good 50% of people, 5 out of 10, make use of supplements.
I emphasize one thing, most of them, use common supplements, creatine and boast as the first place.

Another statistic, it may be on those more technical supplements, and here I thank this forum for making you known to me.
Here, let's say, in the gym, if I ask, "you know PES Prolific?", In many, 5 out of 5, I will definitely answer "NO" ... here we all know how PES, is a well-known brand , Serious, valid, and I always say that.
Obviously everything is proposed to the place, to the country we live in!
I live in Italy, if I ask you, do you know the "Pro Action" brand? Or "Syform" ?, what do you answer me ??? Most of you with a nice "NO!".
Think if I'm talking at the gymnasium of arachidonic acid, phosphatidic acid, ahahahah, they would look strange to me!

Anyway, let's go back to the topic, to the poll (hoping I can put it in), in your gym, say in the weight room, where do you train, among friends, in those who make use of supplements? 10% 50% 100%?
Specify your country!

I hope it's understandable, I use English translator! Now you know it!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
creatine hurts the kidneys, so i use kre-alkalyn

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think at LEAST 95% of people who are interested enough In health and fitness to visit a gym regularly use 'supplements' of some kind.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think at LEAST 95% of people who are interested enough In health and fitness to visit a gym regularly use 'supplements' of some kind.
I workout at planet fitness and the only supp people know there is free pizza and bagels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It does amaze me that there are people that show up to eat the pizza and then leave.
like wow, man!!!

do they have a db in one hand and a cell phone in the other, or do they just come for the treadmill, lol.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like wow, man!!!

do they have a db in one hand and a cell phone in the other, or do they just come for the treadmill, lol.
One guy will hold a slice in one hand while curling a DB with the other.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in boca raton and I know of st least 100 regular gym goers who use anabolic steroids and other drugs. Supplements? Everyone. I don't know one person at my gym who doesn't use supplements. My gym is the type of gym where you see syringes in the trash cans

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say most if not all gym goers at my old gym use supplements of some sort - whether it's basic like preworkout, multivitamin, protein or PH/SARMs and even AAS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in boca raton and I know of st least 100 regular gym goers who use anabolic steroids and other drugs. Supplements? Everyone. I don't know one person at my gym who doesn't use supplements. My gym is the type of gym where you see syringes in the trash cans
now 'that' is a gym!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which gym? I live in Boca, hope I didn't leave that behind, lol.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I workout at planet fitness and the only supp people know there is free pizza and bagels.
How often is pizza day? Planet Fitness membership is $10, right? If pizza day is a regular thing, and they take that "judgement free zone" thing seriously and no one judges you or kicks you out if you eat more than one pie, then totally worth it to have a membership just for that lol. I would just have two memberships: one at my regular gym and one for pizza day at Planet Fitness.

I think a large portion of gym members in general use supplements, though I would also assume a large portion are wasting money on useless and/or underdosed stuff.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Regular supplement user here. Maybe even an addict (whey and creatine :))

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
At my gym, when I used to go(may join in summer months to make some people feel uncomfortable), no one uses anything! Just water! Still, you can hear wispers here and there about cycles.. Havent heard anything about PCT or nutrition, ever. No wonder they blow like balloons and two months later you wonder if they lift all these years.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Lol kre alk is still Creatine bro. Creatine doesn't hurt the kidneys either. It converts to creatinine which can lead to a false positive diagnosis for kidney distress however if you drink the proper amount of water throughout the day Creatine won't cause any issues...

Sent from my SM-N920V using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol kre alk is still Creatine bro. Creatine doesn't hurt the kidneys either. It converts to creatinine which can lead to a false positive diagnosis for kidney distress however if you drink the proper amount of water throughout the day Creatine won't cause any issues...
I'm glad you addressed this. I don't think he was kidding about those kidney issues. Hopefully he reads the whole thread so there's no confusion.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
It's been years that I take creatine no stop! Every day 5gr.
My was a joke. ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often is pizza day? Planet Fitness membership is $10, right? If pizza day is a regular thing, and they take that "judgement free zone" thing seriously and no one judges you or kicks you out if you eat more than one pie, then totally worth it to have a membership just for that lol. I would just have two memberships: one at my regular gym and one for pizza day at Planet Fitness.

I think a large portion of gym members in general use supplements, though I would also assume a large portion are wasting money on useless and/or underdosed stuff.
Have you seen this video?
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/yp51yc/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-plight-of-muscled-americans

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been years that I take creatine no stop! Every day 5gr.
My was a joke. ;)
I was actually taking a **** at Alex. It seemed he didn't realize your post was a joke.