The Many Health Benefits of Collagen Supplements

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Known as one of the most abundant proteins, collagen makes up one-third of the total body protein. Collagen is found throughout the body, specifically in the skin, bones, tendons, and connective tissues. From improving skin health to strengthening the bones, it helps in various bodily functions.
There are a total of 28 types of collagen, but here are the four most common ones that you should be familiar with:
  • Type 1: Found in connective tissues. This accounts for around 90% of your body’s collagen.
  • Type 2: Found in joints and intervertebral discs.
  • Type 3: Supports the structure of muscles and organs.
  • Type 4: Helps in filtration and is found in the various layers of skin.
This article will take a deeper dive into the topic of collagen and the various benefits to help you understand if it’s something you should look to supplement.
👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/the-many-health-benefits-of-collagen-supplements/

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff! been using consistently for over 2 years. These 59yr. old joints haven't felt better, since I was in my 20's. The little muscle tweaks are less common. I notice my skin looks as good as my friends that are in there 40's. I'm sure there are other things its benefitting without realizing it.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff! been using consistently for over 2 years. These 59yr. old joints haven't felt better, since I was in my 20's. The little muscle tweaks are less common. I notice my skin looks as good as my friends that are in there 40's. I'm sure there are other things its benefitting without realizing it.
What brand do you use?