What am I missing

CrossAerial

Awards
So I am going to preface this post with this:

I am going to post this in multiple places with questions specific to that section but the information below will be the same.

GOALS: I am going to start off with this so we are on the same page. I want to lean down and remove the spare tire on my waste. I really dont have fat anywhere else besides my low back/gut. I used to weigh 255 when I was 18 but I cut down to 185 over like 7 months. I have gotten back up to 200 lbs at 20 years old and I want to get back down to around 185 where I can start clean bulking and building some lean muscle. I am guessing I am around 20-25% BF.

Nutrition: I really think this where I am going wrong. Something is jacked up either diet wise, or hormone/test wise. My macros should be in area around 2,200 kcal a day with:

200-220 protein
50-61 fat
190-200 carbs

Now here is the catch, I dont eat that. I get the protein amount but when ever I eat that many carbs I start putting on weight. I think this week I am going to try to eat my macros perfectly and see what happens. I used to eat around this amount when I lost all my weight last year but it seems like something has changed now. My guess is that I am eating too little calories which is causing my body to go into starvation mode and hold onto fat. But thats my uneducated guess.

I thought about doing the IIYFM custom blueprint since it isnt crazy expensive and I have seen people get good results from it. Anyone got any experience?

Supplements: Right now, I take Transparent Labs Bulk and OL Tr1umph before working out. During the workout, I take Transparent Labs BCAA and after I am done I take two scoops of Optimum Nutrition protein. Later that day, I take Muscle Tech Creatine (try to space out caffeine and creatine incase they conflict). Now I have been looking at getting back into a multivitamin as wells as a greens mix but I am not sure yet if I need them.

Workout: So right now, I train 5-6 days a week. I dont like not training because I become lethargic and will either eat incorrectly or just be lazy all day. My workouts are structured like this and take about 90-120 minutes:

Workout A:
Chest
Biceps
Shoulders

Workout B:
Back
Triceps
Traps

Workout C:
Legs and cardio

A week looks like this: Mon-A , Tues-B, Wed- C (or rest), Thurs-A, Fri-B, Sat-Rest, Sunday-A...

My cardio has been lacking but now that I am back home I wanna get back into riding my bike. Not sure on what days and how many days a week I should be doing this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I posted this information above in the nutrition area so they can help me get that right. Now I have a supplement question. Is their anything I am missing? I listed what I take now, but I have been reading up on multi's and Green mix and it seems to be a mixed bag on if you should or not. I really think that I need to get my hormones checked because I would be willing to bet something is out of wack either testosterone wise or something. The issue is I am DEATHLY afraid of needles. I can deal with a finger prick but blood drawn from a vain almost always makes me pass out. I know some of the information above doesn't really help, but I want to lay all the cards out.