Best natty supps for strength/muscle mass NO REPS!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

wasnt active on these boards the last 6 or 12 months. What do you think is the best natty supp for my goals besides crea, betaine, beta-alanine, available on the market?

on basis of a cycle i am also taking viron and daa at the moment.

In my opinion products with good results for me were ara, ursolic acid/taa, cop.

The latter will be part of the pwo i ordered now, conquer unleashed and be taken only on training days.

Bad results i had with follidrone v1 and soy lecithin as pa source.

I was looking in follidrone 2 but only found very different opinions. Then its really expensive, as the topical ursolic products are. Ara could be a possible option or what other recommendations do you have for me?

Could be a blended product made of different ingredients or a solo product but should produce noticeable results

pro45

Awards
A quality desiccated liver tab, like U40. Work up to 30 per day and you will notice a difference. Add in 3-4 grams HMB with creatine mono and you're good to go.

Provided, of course, you have everything else in order.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara is your best option. No natty products will offer decent results. None of them. Maybe slight libido increase, in terms of muscle mass...none of them work well.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A quality desiccated liver tab, like U40. Work up to 30 per day and you will notice a difference. Add in 3-4 grams HMB with creatine mono and you're good to go.

Provided, of course, you have everything else in order.
Interesting, I heard about it in SHR recently as well. I have never tried desiccated liver tabs

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude you should know the drill with natty "anabolic" supps, by and large they tend to be hit or miss. If you want better generalised guarantees than that, go with any that have appropriate and relevant in vivo data.

Personally, the natty ingredients that produced any kind of pronounced effects for me were ArA and Mediator PA.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I'd try OL Tr1umph (creatine PA Betaine etc).
I also like HMB a lot.

Joseph2288

Awards
P6 black legedary is a good supplement to take if you don't mind paying some real cash other than that laxogenin and epicatchen are decent natty supplements

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the years I've tried a lot of different natty anabolics

Some of my favorites
Androcrine
Bmp
And the original anabeta if you can find it

Ara is decent and PA imo isn't worth it

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ara seems to be the option with the most positive data and feedback. Is it inflammatory only in muscle tissue or general? I know in general inflammation is bad for the body.

Im still open to further options.

Does anyone know of a bulk source for cop within the eu?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Have you seen any research in resistance trained males, that COP does anything. That stuff is like an Italian Unicorn - I still can't find it :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a rep for any particular supp company so I would recommend doing an X gels, ABE, and Triumph run. Those three natty products put together make an awesome stack to build strength and put on mass if your diet and training is in check.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ara seems to be the option with the most positive data and feedback. Is it inflammatory only in muscle tissue or general? I know in general inflammation is bad for the body.

Im still open to further options.

It's overall inflammation, hence why it can cause joint issues.
You can run a joint support along side it if your joints do flare up, just make sure the formula isn't based on reducing inflammation. Hyaluronic Acid would be a good option as it works by increasing joint fluidity rather than reducing inflammation

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen any research in resistance trained males, that COP does anything. That stuff is like an Italian Unicorn - I still can't find it :D
from my personal experience cop increases strength. Recently i found a study where a combobation of 16mg salbutamol per day combined with a standard dose of l-dopa resulted in a mean lean mass increase of 7.7kg after 12 weeks:

http://www.ergo-log.com/anabolic-effect-of-combining-salbutamol-with-l-dopa.html

Do you think i will get the same results?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And even if it is real data, it does not mean always a lot given how poorly the studies are designed.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here's a list of popular products I've found on here:

CEL M Test
Myokem Magnitropin (epicathchin)
ARA - SNS X GELS
EPICATECHIN - CEL EPIPLEX
MassMax XT
Tr1umph

Anybody care to rank them in order of effectiveness for strength/mass gains? That would be awesome.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CEL M Test
ARA - SNS X GELS
MassMax XT
Tr1umph

Anybody care to rank them in order of effectiveness for strength/mass gains? That would be awesome.
I've taken M Test....apart from a slight libido boost, you won't see anything else.
ARA is easily the best of the bunch by far. Not even remotely close.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have looked a bit into massmax xt and that product really sounds to be an alternative option

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

CEL M Test
ARA - SNS X GELS
MassMax XT
Tr1umph

May as well ask peeps to rank their favourite protein flavours.

Now, different story if each and every product had comprehensive in vivo data on it, thatd be an objective method of "ranking", but that wont happen for obvious reasons. But even if it did...

....youd still get people saying "individual response and results may vary". Which then returns us to my original point re protein flavours anyway.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
iI am in my late 40's and i have tried hundreds and hundreds of supps
most natty supps just give me libido boost and alpha feeling...only reason i take
them
the 3 natty supps that i have taken over the years and had ppl wonder if im
on anything harder were
Xfactor
Usp Labs Anabolic Pump
Blue star Nutraceuticals Status

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Pump? The old one or the current one? It is just a glorified GDA, isn't it?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
what about that hydra and titan anteaus labs

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a rep so I'll suggest my favorite non Performax Labs products.

My top two would be Anabeta Elite and ArA. I like to start with 4 weeks of forskolin 95 then start the 8 week stack of ABE with ArA.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My top two would be Anabeta Elite and ArA. I like to start with 4 weeks of forskolin 95 then start the 8 week stack of ABE with ArA.
I had zero success with og anabeta and the first version of anabeta elite. Now also looking into another soy lecithin brand again

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How much benefit do you get from frontloading the Forskolin?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have said I would say

Xgels
Anebeta Élite
EpiPlex
OL triumph

Haven't really looked into Massmax or Titan

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abe + x gels is prob a board favorite, for good reason. Can't go wrong there.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CEL epi plex with Olympus testify or Anabeta for 8 weeks. Must have slightly calorie surplus like 15-20 % !!

deadlyzach

Awards
Laxogenin is very hit or miss for some people but it's been absolutely amazing for me, by far the best natty product I've used for recovery. ARA I think is going to be your best overall though. I've ran it twice with great results both times. Didn't notice a ton of Strength on it but the pumps were unreal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Laxogenin is very hit or miss for some people but it's been absolutely amazing for me, by far the best natty product I've used for recovery. ARA I think is going to be your best overall though. I've ran it twice with great results both times. Didn't notice a ton of Strength on it but the pumps were unreal.
Which is why it stacks well with something like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax XT :)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which product helped you gain lean mass.

deadlyzach

Awards
Which product helped you gain lean mass.
I'm stacking follidrone 2, massmax xt, and laxogenin right now and it's been the best natty stack so far for mass. My next stack would probably be ARA, laxogenin, and a good test booster like alphamax xt.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stacking follidrone 2, massmax xt, and laxogenin right now and it's been the best natty stack so far for mass. My next stack would probably be ARA, laxogenin, and a good test booster like alphamax xt.
Man that is a great stack. Both are great, like your style lol.

Had you ran FD2 or MassMax XT solo before? I'm just curious to hear your thoughts on each. MassMax XT is killer for adding size and strength. I have not tried FD2 yet though.

deadlyzach

Awards
Man that is a great stack. Both are great, like your style lol.

Had you ran FD2 or MassMax XT solo before? I'm just curious to hear your thoughts on each. MassMax XT is killer for adding size and strength. I have not tried FD2 yet though.
Yeah I ran both solo so I'd know how each worked first. Fd2 is seems to be really good for recomp, libido boost, strength, honestly it does a little bit of everything, massmax xt gave me great fullness and size.