A sad day

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. A sad day

Name:  0506171358.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  55.8 KB

The last of my og jack..... Does anyone feel my pain lol I miss this. Why don't usp bring it back.... Dmaa all good now, they would make a killing imo
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

2. Omg i thought you were feeding the bad that stuff (seeing baby bottles in back)

lol

Try mesomorph .. or if you want i have gaspari superpump max .. freakin garbage to me lol
    ill trade
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Omg i thought you were feeding the bad that stuff (seeing baby bottles in back)

lol

Try mesomorph .. or if you want i have gaspari superpump max .. freakin garbage to me lol
    ill trade
    No I just give my baby creatine and protein powder
    Prob wasn't the best place to take the pic haha

I have had the mesomorph, sadly its just not the same.... I tried some old jack which was similar but nothing really compares imo
    Rep for Mr. Supps

4. I'm the unfortunate one and have never tried the original jacked I really like mesomorph so if the original jacked is way better than I would love it!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. There's meso and a few other hitech versions that you can try. Take a look at the preworkout section at m and m since we have them all.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   

6. If possible do a comparison from jacked to what we have now

7. I have had jacked up and use it sometimes. It's not that bad but it's nowhere near as strong as the original jack3d. Mesomorph is decent to little stronger but still formula isn't the same as jack3d. I kept the jack3d in my refrigerator to preserve the freshness. It just bums me out that that was the last of my Reserve stash. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that the dmaa is not as clean as what they used to put in the old jack3d. Still having it I was able to compare what's out now with what was back then and I think the old jack3d kick butt compared to anything that's on the market. The only thing that I found that comes close is old Jack by gen one
    Rep for Mr. Supps

8. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    No I just give my baby creatine and protein powder
    Prob wasn't the best place to take the pic haha

I have had the mesomorph, sadly its just not the same.... I tried some old jack which was similar but nothing really compares imo
    Lol def not the best place

I hear ya man, if something works for me .. I stock up like crazy

Check maybe amazon or eBay might find of versions

9. Hydrazine is getting some bold "OG Craze-type feel" claims made by a few of its loggers. Might be worth checking out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Hydrazine is getting some bold "OG Craze-type feel" claims made by a few of its loggers. Might be worth checking out.
    60GBP, that's over 100AUD a tub!

11. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Haha damn, I hadn't checked the price. I'm in the U.S. so that's crazy for me too!

12. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    That's totally insane price!

13. Just bought some wicked pwo I seem to remember that had a good amount of dmaa and was pretty clean when I tried the samples. 100$ for a pre lol no thanks
    Rep for Mr. Supps

14. I still have 4 scoops of OG D-Stunner in my freezer. I only use them under absolutely perfect conditions lol.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    I still have 4 scoops of OG D-Stunner in my freezer. I only use them under absolutely perfect conditions lol.
    That sold in Australia? I thought the effects wore off pretty quick? No idea why it was pulled, didn't hear anything about a recall. I remember it had a different form of PEA in it?

16. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    That sold in Australia? I thought the effects wore off pretty quick? No idea why it was pulled, didn't hear anything about a recall. I remember it had a different form of PEA in it?
    I'm not sure about the current version, but the one I have is from 7 years ago when it had DMAA in it. It was by far my favorite and better than OG Jack3d in my opinion.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    I'm not sure about the current version, but the one I have is from 7 years ago when it had DMAA in it. It was by far my favorite and better than OG Jack3d in my opinion.
    I never used the stunner. Old school 1mr was bad to the bone too! The dmaa in that stuff was serious 😒
    Rep for Mr. Supps

18. ...
    Last edited by Calroid; 05-10-2017 at 01:01 AM. Reason: forgot the quote

19. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I have had jacked up and use it sometimes. It's not that bad but it's nowhere near as strong as the original jack3d. Mesomorph is decent to little stronger but still formula isn't the same as jack3d. I kept the jack3d in my refrigerator to preserve the freshness. It just bums me out that that was the last of my Reserve stash. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that the dmaa is not as clean as what they used to put in the old jack3d. Still having it I was able to compare what's out now with what was back then and I think the old jack3d kick butt compared to anything that's on the market. The only thing that I found that comes close is old Jack by gen one

Old Jack by Genone Labs is good stuff. I haven`t tried the OG Jack3d but nothing else I`ve tried gives me that tunnel focus like Old Jack from Genone.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I have had jacked up and use it sometimes. It's not that bad but it's nowhere near as strong as the original jack3d. Mesomorph is decent to little stronger but still formula isn't the same as jack3d. I kept the jack3d in my refrigerator to preserve the freshness. It just bums me out that that was the last of my Reserve stash. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that the dmaa is not as clean as what they used to put in the old jack3d. Still having it I was able to compare what's out now with what was back then and I think the old jack3d kick butt compared to anything that's on the market. The only thing that I found that comes close is old Jack by gen one
    Good to see it's not me. All we get is your used to it or your over dramatising it. Bull. Something isn't or wasn't right
  21. A sad day

I've used the Old Jack and Jacked up, they're ok. Mesomorph is about the only one that comes close to the original Jack3D. Now, having said that, I truly believe there was something a little extra in the original version (black box warning label). Something beyond DMAA. The old one would kill my weenus,
    And these ones don't! Just my 2 cents

22. Have you checked out WICKED?!?!?!

Stuff is legit and hits me HARD
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

23. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Have you checked out WICKED?!?!?!

Wicked is what I use when I'm not using Mesomorph. It's good stuff!
    I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be

24. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Have you checked out WICKED?!?!?!

Yeah just got some wicked that's what I ordered. Its pretty good. I may have something else in the works..... Drumroll
    Rep for Mr. Supps

25. Name:  0518171724.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  51.8 KB

Booom! Brand new and sealed. Cool wounded warrior limited batch. Experation 4/15. She's a little clumped up and also apple flavor but I know its legit. All is well, its now a happy day. This one goes in the fridge for special occasions
    Rep for Mr. Supps

•