Sad to see VL line up go

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After careful consideration, Vicious Labs decided to discontinue its line of popular pro-hormone and designer products at this time. The decision was made in response to the limiting nature of this category of supplementation, as well as the increasing difficulty and cost in their allocation. To this end, Vicious Labs will be selling off remaining inventory at sub-wholesale prices until depleted. It is the intention of Vicious Labs to pursue dissolution following this action. In turn, attention will be refocused to its sister brand GAINBUSTERS.COM
I give my sincerest thanks and appreciation to everyone who has followed and supported Vicious Labs since its inception. It is my hope that you will continue this support through Gainbusters and its effort to provide new and quality supplements.
Best,
ZOO

@ZOO

i know this as a hard decision and had to be made. Lastcall for 50% entire lineup

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gainbusters will blow up and @ZOO will finally profit for all his hard work. As sad as this is, from a business standpoint we can’t fault him. I have a feeling we’re all gonna see a lot of new gnarly product. Also, I’m sure all our stashes are large enough to carry us on a while haha.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm getting totally confused on which tool is which, they're all running together!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That dude said he killed the whole bottle of Ogre and wants a refund. I can’t tell if he’s trying to scam me or if he’s legitimately kind of slow.
If he wasn't slow before he will be when the cirrhosis catches up with him

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For real. Based on his time frame he was taking upwards or in excess of 90mg if that’s the case. People like that frighten me.
No joke. All kidding aside, I hope he's just a scammer, as lame as that is. The thought of what that dose would be like on, well, everything inside your body, is pretty unsettling.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No joke. All kidding aside, I hope he's just a scammer, as lame as that is. The thought of what that dose would be like on, well, everything inside your body, is pretty unsettling.
Same here man. Especially since he did a really bad job trying to run a scam if that was his plan.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I gotta say Zoo, the fact you're even considering giving that guy a refund in this situation is a sign of what a legit dude you are. Doin' everything you can to make it right. Sad to be coming in at the sunset of VL but excited to see Gainbusters at its sunrise. 🤘

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry to see VL go, great products, great prices, amazing service. Don't think I'm ready for M1A but I put in an order for some DMHA. Looking forward to supporting you at gainbusters, Zoo!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry to see VL go, great products, great prices, amazing service. Don't think I'm ready for M1A but I put in an order for some DMHA. Looking forward to supporting you at gainbusters, Zoo!
Even though we mostly talk about VL line up on this forum, Gainbusters is where it’s at. The PH market is tiny and running around loopholes and worrying if some idiot will hurt themselves. While gainbusters can have a much larger lineup and easier to get the word out on.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really appreciate the love guys. Can definitely use a bit haha. Definitely, BM! Trying to keep optimistic and move forward with something of greater potential. Of course I will be trying to keep the high dose EpiAndro around and other andros under GB if I can manage them.

My vote is for the trophy case haha. I should have kept one of each of my products as I intended. Ultimately I ended up selling them though haha

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had a lot of different VL products (and quantities) over the years.
But I didn't save any.
I put them to good use.

:cool:
VL products don’t last long in my hands. They are too good to not use. I’ve had other things in my cabinets for years and may never touch them or actually threw some away after I started taking them and there sides where just too much.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love everyone’s greed and need to feed on VL supps haha. Yeah I’m home most of the day so I try to stay on top of the orders so they don’t pile up. Plus I like to get my stuff fast whenever I make an order so I try to return the same service.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off topic and not sure if this is allowed but what's up with the forum @ZOO

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply good to know.. good luck man never been disappointed with anything VL (service or quality) so looking forward to what Gainbusters will bring

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply good to know.. good luck man never been disappointed with anything VL (service or quality) so looking forward to what Gainbusters will bring
Thanks bro :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I mostly play with the andros at this point anyways. Tend to shy away from the harsher stuff in my older age. Plus the non PH products are awesome. Way more helpful we have a good nootropic etc these days

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly I mostly play with the andros at this point anyways. Tend to shy away from the harsher stuff in my older age. Plus the non PH products are awesome. Way more helpful we have a good nootropic etc these days
True! Besides test is best ;)