A sad day

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yeah old school Jack3d is still hands down the best pre-workout I ever got to use! The OG Mesomorph was right there with it. This new stuff although it says it has DMAA in it and at the same amounts just feels for lack of a better word... Subdued

I was really let down by the energy I got from the new SuperPump250 with DMAA in it. I was hoping for something on par with the original but not even close!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. That wounded warrior version looks bad @ss. I remember the old lemon lime flavor, it was my go to all the time. For some reason, probably just psychological, it had a different feel and kick to it than the other flavors.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Attachment 148995

Booom! Brand new and sealed. Cool wounded warrior limited batch. Experation 4/15. She's a little clumped up and also apple flavor but I know its legit. All is well, its now a happy day. This one goes in the fridge for special occasions
    That's the EXACT one I last had of original Jack3D! Wounded Warrior green Apple edition! Love it!

4. Is the original the best, solely because it was the first one with dmaa?

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah old school Jack3d is still hands down the best pre-workout I ever got to use! The OG Mesomorph was right there with it. This new stuff although it says it has DMAA in it and at the same amounts just feels for lack of a better word... Subdued

I was really let down by the energy I got from the new SuperPump250 with DMAA in it. I was hoping for something on par with the original but not even close!!!
    So once upon a time there was a different version of mesomorph? I like what they have out there now. By far I feel more cracked out when I take to much mesomorph than I did with the og jacked.
    •   

6. O.G. Jack3d was my first preworkout I ever tried back when I got into lifting. There was no feeling like it in my opinion. I have tried Plasmavol and Mesomorph since the "ban" and while they hit hard as hell, the crash was nuts. I never got that kind of crash from the O.G. DMAA pres like O.G. Jack3d and O.G. C4 (that stuff was nuts and underrated in my opinion. Probably because the new ones aren't that great). I've been tempted to try out the Jack3d up but I'm too scared of the crash these new DMAA pres give me. Hell I had just gotten up after a decent nights sleep once, took Mesomorph, had an INSANE workout, and then fell asleep in a tanning bed about 2 hours or so after taking it. When I workout before work every day, that doesn't work very well for me... lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Plex78 View Post
    So once upon a time there was a different version of mesomorph? I like what they have out there now. By far I feel more cracked out when I take to much mesomorph than I did with the og jacked.
    Yes they did. Now I haven't used Mesomorph in a couple years now but they went through a couple versions. Especially when the DMAA ban started. I do need to order a brand new one to see how it is. I liked the cherry limeade one I got last time I ran it though. The caffiene was what was a lot higher in the Mesomorph back in the day it was up over 400mg per scoop. Like 450 or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    O.G. Jack3d was my first preworkout I ever tried back when I got into lifting. There was no feeling like it in my opinion. I have tried Plasmavol and Mesomorph since the "ban" and while they hit hard as hell, the crash was nuts. I never got that kind of crash from the O.G. DMAA pres like O.G. Jack3d and O.G. C4 (that stuff was nuts and underrated in my opinion. Probably because the new ones aren't that great). I've been tempted to try out the Jack3d up but I'm too scared of the crash these new DMAA pres give me. Hell I had just gotten up after a decent nights sleep once, took Mesomorph, had an INSANE workout, and then fell asleep in a tanning bed about 2 hours or so after taking it. When I workout before work every day, that doesn't work very well for me... lol
    Same experience here with the new stuff. I crashed hard off of the SuperPump250 w/ DMAA and to be honest it didn't even get me too amped up. However it ended up being good for evening workouts because the crash came about the time I wanted to go to bed anyway.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

8. Well fellas I can honestly say.... Took my first dose at 2 scoops this morning. In comparison to other dmaa products the energy kicked harder and is much cleaner than other dmaa products. I currently have jacked up and wicked in my cabinet. Mind you the expiration on this jack 3d is 4/15 so its 2 years passed expired and still blows,out anything out now in my opinion. For me this completely settles the debate on old dmaa vs the new. Not sure where usp was getting there raws but I believe the problem w the new dmaa is prob w cheap raws being churned out in a Chinese warehouse somewhere. As you can clearly see the jack 3d has me ranting a little lol

That being said I have a brand new tub of wicked w 2 scoops missing for sale. Pm if interested ill throw in a half tub of jacked up
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
  •