Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0506171358.jpg

The last of my og jack..... Does anyone feel my pain lol I miss this. Why don't usp bring it back.... Dmaa all good now, they would make a killing imo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Omg i thought you were feeding the bad that stuff (seeing baby bottles in back)

lol

Try mesomorph .. or if you want i have gaspari superpump max .. freakin garbage to me lol
ill trade

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg i thought you were feeding the bad that stuff (seeing baby bottles in back)

lol

Try mesomorph .. or if you want i have gaspari superpump max .. freakin garbage to me lol
ill trade
No I just give my baby creatine and protein powder
Prob wasn't the best place to take the pic haha

I have had the mesomorph, sadly its just not the same.... I tried some old jack which was similar but nothing really compares imo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm the unfortunate one and have never tried the original jacked:( I really like mesomorph so if the original jacked is way better than I would love it!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's meso and a few other hitech versions that you can try. Take a look at the preworkout section at m and m since we have them all.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
If possible do a comparison from jacked to what we have now

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had jacked up and use it sometimes. It's not that bad but it's nowhere near as strong as the original jack3d. Mesomorph is decent to little stronger but still formula isn't the same as jack3d. I kept the jack3d in my refrigerator to preserve the freshness. It just bums me out that that was the last of my Reserve stash. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that the dmaa is not as clean as what they used to put in the old jack3d. Still having it I was able to compare what's out now with what was back then and I think the old jack3d kick butt compared to anything that's on the market. The only thing that I found that comes close is old Jack by gen one

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I just give my baby creatine and protein powder
Prob wasn't the best place to take the pic haha

I have had the mesomorph, sadly its just not the same.... I tried some old jack which was similar but nothing really compares imo
Lol def not the best place

I hear ya man, if something works for me .. I stock up like crazy

Check maybe amazon or eBay might find of versions

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hydrazine is getting some bold "OG Craze-type feel" claims made by a few of its loggers. Might be worth checking out.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought some wicked pwo I seem to remember that had a good amount of dmaa and was pretty clean when I tried the samples. 100$ for a pre lol no thanks

compan

compan

Awards
I still have 4 scoops of OG D-Stunner in my freezer. I only use them under absolutely perfect conditions lol.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have 4 scoops of OG D-Stunner in my freezer. I only use them under absolutely perfect conditions lol.
That sold in Australia? I thought the effects wore off pretty quick? No idea why it was pulled, didn't hear anything about a recall. I remember it had a different form of PEA in it?

compan

compan

Awards
That sold in Australia? I thought the effects wore off pretty quick? No idea why it was pulled, didn't hear anything about a recall. I remember it had a different form of PEA in it?
I'm not sure about the current version, but the one I have is from 7 years ago when it had DMAA in it. It was by far my favorite and better than OG Jack3d in my opinion.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure about the current version, but the one I have is from 7 years ago when it had DMAA in it. It was by far my favorite and better than OG Jack3d in my opinion.
I never used the stunner. Old school 1mr was bad to the bone too! The dmaa in that stuff was serious ?

Calroid

Calroid

Awards
I have had jacked up and use it sometimes. It's not that bad but it's nowhere near as strong as the original jack3d. Mesomorph is decent to little stronger but still formula isn't the same as jack3d. I kept the jack3d in my refrigerator to preserve the freshness. It just bums me out that that was the last of my Reserve stash. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that the dmaa is not as clean as what they used to put in the old jack3d. Still having it I was able to compare what's out now with what was back then and I think the old jack3d kick butt compared to anything that's on the market. The only thing that I found that comes close is old Jack by gen one

Old Jack by Genone Labs is good stuff. I haven`t tried the OG Jack3d but nothing else I`ve tried gives me that tunnel focus like Old Jack from Genone.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Good to see it's not me. All we get is your used to it or your over dramatising it. Bull. Something isn't or wasn't right

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I've used the Old Jack and Jacked up, they're ok. Mesomorph is about the only one that comes close to the original Jack3D. Now, having said that, I truly believe there was something a little extra in the original version (black box warning label). Something beyond DMAA. The old one would kill my weenus,
And these ones don't! Just my 2 cents

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Have you checked out WICKED?!?!?!

Stuff is legit and hits me HARD

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Wicked is what I use when I'm not using Mesomorph. It's good stuff!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah just got some wicked that's what I ordered. Its pretty good. I may have something else in the works..... Drumroll

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0518171724.jpg

Booom! Brand new and sealed. Cool wounded warrior limited batch. Experation 4/15. She's a little clumped up and also apple flavor but I know its legit. All is well, its now a happy day. This one goes in the fridge for special occasions

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah old school Jack3d is still hands down the best pre-workout I ever got to use! The OG Mesomorph was right there with it. This new stuff although it says it has DMAA in it and at the same amounts just feels for lack of a better word... Subdued

I was really let down by the energy I got from the new SuperPump250 with DMAA in it. I was hoping for something on par with the original but not even close!!!

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
That wounded warrior version looks bad @ss. I remember the old lemon lime flavor, it was my go to all the time. For some reason, probably just psychological, it had a different feel and kick to it than the other flavors.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 148995

Booom! Brand new and sealed. Cool wounded warrior limited batch. Experation 4/15. She's a little clumped up and also apple flavor but I know its legit. All is well, its now a happy day. This one goes in the fridge for special occasions
That's the EXACT one I last had of original Jack3D! Wounded Warrior green Apple edition! Love it!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the original the best, solely because it was the first one with dmaa?

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Yeah old school Jack3d is still hands down the best pre-workout I ever got to use! The OG Mesomorph was right there with it. This new stuff although it says it has DMAA in it and at the same amounts just feels for lack of a better word... Subdued

I was really let down by the energy I got from the new SuperPump250 with DMAA in it. I was hoping for something on par with the original but not even close!!!
So once upon a time there was a different version of mesomorph? I like what they have out there now. By far I feel more cracked out when I take to much mesomorph than I did with the og jacked.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
O.G. Jack3d was my first preworkout I ever tried back when I got into lifting. There was no feeling like it in my opinion. I have tried Plasmavol and Mesomorph since the "ban" and while they hit hard as hell, the crash was nuts. I never got that kind of crash from the O.G. DMAA pres like O.G. Jack3d and O.G. C4 (that stuff was nuts and underrated in my opinion. Probably because the new ones aren't that great). I've been tempted to try out the Jack3d up but I'm too scared of the crash these new DMAA pres give me. Hell I had just gotten up after a decent nights sleep once, took Mesomorph, had an INSANE workout, and then fell asleep in a tanning bed about 2 hours or so after taking it. When I workout before work every day, that doesn't work very well for me... lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So once upon a time there was a different version of mesomorph? I like what they have out there now. By far I feel more cracked out when I take to much mesomorph than I did with the og jacked.
Yes they did. Now I haven't used Mesomorph in a couple years now but they went through a couple versions. Especially when the DMAA ban started. I do need to order a brand new one to see how it is. I liked the cherry limeade one I got last time I ran it though. The caffiene was what was a lot higher in the Mesomorph back in the day it was up over 400mg per scoop. Like 450 or something.
O.G. Jack3d was my first preworkout I ever tried back when I got into lifting. There was no feeling like it in my opinion. I have tried Plasmavol and Mesomorph since the "ban" and while they hit hard as hell, the crash was nuts. I never got that kind of crash from the O.G. DMAA pres like O.G. Jack3d and O.G. C4 (that stuff was nuts and underrated in my opinion. Probably because the new ones aren't that great). I've been tempted to try out the Jack3d up but I'm too scared of the crash these new DMAA pres give me. Hell I had just gotten up after a decent nights sleep once, took Mesomorph, had an INSANE workout, and then fell asleep in a tanning bed about 2 hours or so after taking it. When I workout before work every day, that doesn't work very well for me... lol
Same experience here with the new stuff. I crashed hard off of the SuperPump250 w/ DMAA and to be honest it didn't even get me too amped up. However it ended up being good for evening workouts because the crash came about the time I wanted to go to bed anyway.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well fellas I can honestly say.... Took my first dose at 2 scoops this morning. In comparison to other dmaa products the energy kicked harder and is much cleaner than other dmaa products. I currently have jacked up and wicked in my cabinet. Mind you the expiration on this jack 3d is 4/15 so its 2 years passed expired and still blows,out anything out now in my opinion. For me this completely settles the debate on old dmaa vs the new. Not sure where usp was getting there raws but I believe the problem w the new dmaa is prob w cheap raws being churned out in a Chinese warehouse somewhere. As you can clearly see the jack 3d has me ranting a little lol

That being said I have a brand new tub of wicked w 2 scoops missing for sale. Pm if interested ill throw in a half tub of jacked up