Mass genetics sarms?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever ran mass genetic sarms and gotten good results? I'm currently running them right now. Just curious if it's a quality company. Thanks!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe you should have looked for this information prior to buying and running the sarms

Someone could come along now and say they are bunk and you have already spent cash and put it into your body

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. You should always research the product/company and make sure it's all good before you spend money and use... I have not used any products by them so can't say much.

Natedawg

Awards
Yes I have. I have taken the mass extreme bulk stack and have put on 15lbs of solid muscle in an 8 week cycles time. Noticeable strength gains are also achieved. Mini pct's are recommended but not needed. I'm on my second cycle 3 weeks in with my brother and am very pleased with the product. Everyone else I know that has tried it has said the same exact thing as I am telling you. Just remember to train harder on pct then when you were on sarms if you want to keep your gains.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Puts it in his body and asks after if it is good company..
Look up the profile and check the side effects of the compounds in it
And see if you notice the side effects
If you don't, there is your answer
Unless you plan on sending it to a lab to be tested

Natedawg

Awards
Just a natural test booster along with tribulus terrestris, yohimbe. The sarms stack itself includes Ostarine ligandrol armistane and laxogenin which doesn't necessarily require a pct but I would recommend if your going up or over 8 week cycle. I have yet to get it tested or blood work done but I can tell you it does work. The half life is every 12 hours so I take one in the morning and another 12 hours later. Hope this helps.

Natedawg

Awards
Also any probiotics or milk thistle while taking is always a plus to keep from liver toxicity. Or just drink a Kombucha daily.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Just a natural test booster along with tribulus terrestris, yohimbe. The sarms stack itself includes Ostarine ligandrol armistane and laxogenin which doesn't necessarily require a pct but I would recommend if your going up or over 8 week cycle. I have yet to get it tested or blood work done but I can tell you it does work. The half life is every 12 hours so I take one in the morning and another 12 hours later. Hope this helps.
Dumb comment is dumb.

Osta, LGD- both require a full PCT. both have been proven to cause shutdown, or suppression at low doses (LGD at 1mg LOL funny rightttttt???!?!?)

Moral of the story?- F1cking PCT with Sarms.

Natedawg

Awards
I have been fine and kept all my gains with no full pct as I am letting you know my experience, everyone reacts differently. Of course to be on the safe side taking nolva or clomid can never hurt.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I have been fine and kept all my gains with no full pct as I am letting you know my experience, everyone reacts differently. Of course to be on the safe side taking nolva or clomid can never hurt.
Neither being "fine" nor keeping your gains mean you were not suppressed or shut down.

You may have naturally bounced back from one cycle because your hpta is strong and your body wants to maintain homeostasis; but you can't continue to roll the dice and get lucky. If anyone is going to run a SARM, or multiple sarms you should use a SERM for pct.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump,...Anyone currently using Mass Genetics? ((didnt see the need to make a new thread))

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mk677 and S4, both legit. Sides were what was to be expected.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone try myoresearch? Again no point in new thread for it