Mk 677 What's the verdict

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the verdict on mk 677. Thinking of throwing it in a halo/trest cycle. Reason is for appetite and new growth. I briefly tried it once before. Do those who have experience think it works/ is it worth a go?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
It's good for recovery, not nearly as potent as something like AAS but it will make you feel like a bottomless pit when it comes to eating and it's great for sleep.

blessard1

Awards
Take in morning or at night? I heard it's good in the morning for appetite and good at night for sleep but I want the benefits of both lol

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I just started again last night. I am so hungry today and i am cutting ha 10mfor a month then 20, then 30

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk is great. I don't know why it gets so much hate on this forum. I've been using it for 6 months before bed and I've gained 10lbs while leaning up immensely. My joint issues are virtually nonexistent and my sleep is great. While there is some water weight I have gained noticeable mass. Close to my last test e cycle.

That being said there are side effects. I definitely feel more irritable and the lethargy/ depression can get to you from the increased ghrelin production. This doesn't affect every user. Everyone reacts differently to ghrelin side effects.
Over time I've learned how to deal with these, I rely less on stims and more on proper sleep, diet, and recovery and I'm feeling great. I would recommend mk677 if you are willing to keep your diet and training on point.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Odd question but can Mk trigger diabetes ?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Take potassium for fhe bloat. It is in a lot of intraworkouts too

A2RHINO

Awards
Is there one brand that you all have had better success with than another? Is the pill as good as the liquid?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

deadlyzach

Awards
It was good stuff for me. Incredible sleep, I experienced great fullness and pump from it aswell

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm keeping my own personal log on paper. But I figured I'd share stuff here. I started on 10mg Monday night. Don't notice much lethargy or the vivid dreams people have talked to. I do notice an increase in appetite. Specially the following morning. Haven't noticed any real irritability yet. Also have noticed much in the way of joint repair which is the reason I started with it. Granted this is all extremely early so It's fine. If it helps I'm taking ghar1ne from oly

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah if natural "husky" I'd stay away. I've tried to run if a few times but get soft. This last run put it with BG meter and skyrocketed my resting BG levels. Other it's great at 25-30mg
I agree with this. Have found very similar things. However it's too good not to utilize if the cards fall properly. I've been enjoying 12-15mg a day with a great amount of fullness, awesome sleep and not as much bloat and hunger as with 25+. I would also urge anyone looking to try mk to research and understand somatostatin. You need to also understand how to alter your diet to reduce bloat. Mk is great, but you need to take other ancillaries to maximize it's effects and mitigate sides.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have a friend on his second bottle that looks great. he's tightened up a lot even with the water weight

he mentioned the hunger being out of control, and he said the water/bloat is strange where it comes and goes causing his scale to be all over the place. Little aggression/irritability.

I think I read some folks saying that had shut-down from it? Or was that RAD?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a friend on his second bottle that looks great. he's tightened up a lot even with the water weight

he mentioned the hunger being out of control, and he said the water/bloat is strange where it comes and goes causing his scale to be all over the place. Little aggression/irritability.

I think I read some folks saying that had shut-down from it? Or was that RAD?
There isn't even a little agression with this stuff or any shut down... It makes you lethargic,sometimes too tired to even get upset lol. Your def confusing that part with rad.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There isn't even a little agression with this stuff or any shut down... It makes you lethargic,sometimes too tired to even get upset lol. Your def confusing that part with rad.
makes sense - i had been looking up SARMS but just gave up. Too many conflicting opinions, I'm a scaredy cat these days. Guess I'm getting too old

This guy says he would definitely continue to use the MK. He looks good

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
makes sense - i had been looking up SARMS but just gave up. Too many conflicting opinions, I'm a scaredy cat these days. Guess I'm getting too old

This guy says he would definitely continue to use the MK. He looks good
Mk is non hormonal, so no pct or anything like that. To me the biggest issues are the hunger if I'm dieting or trying to control weight and the water retention. Water retention especially in regards to blood pressure and kidney health. This part scares me in general as I get older. Also the blood glucose thing is very much an issue as well. To top it off the lethargy is very taxing day in and day out. All of these things should be monitored and considered. But dollar for dollar this stuff might be the most bang for your buck supplement I've ever used. So many benefits. For me the recovery, growth, stretngh and muscle fullness are very noticable.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya know what now you mention it I may have actually noticed possible blood pressure spikes since starting it. Can you elaborate on that aspect please

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I take 25mg in the morning I CRUSH food all day and bloat up like crazy. 12.5 mg before bed and I wake up easier and in a better mood. Tend to have a slight sense of well being through the day. Hat being said I paid $200 for sarmx as I was following the adage "you get what you pay for" I feel there has to be a solid/cheaper source out there.

Can someone PM me with source they have used consistently?

Thanks AMFAM

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's worth running if your diet is on point and you can handle the hunger cravings. I used it for 4 months at 16mg every night and put on around 8lbs. I noticed some water retention but some of that fullness helped. I believe according to the study it takes 8 weeks to achieve the 63% boost in IGF-1, so you can't run it briefly.

I tried taking it in the mornings but it made me sluggish. Took it at night and had crazy vivid nightmares. I wouldn't say it helped my sleeping but you do go into that REM very quickly, but I'd wake up numerous times initially due to the dreams.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 10
Mg I haven't experienced any of that. I feel hunger in the mornings and that's it. Once I eat the rest of the day is pretty much normal. My sleep feels basically no different at all. I feel a bit more sluggish in the morning and usually a little drowsy right after I take it at night.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The site doesn't have an ingredients label. All those described in the description are in the product?
Yes, everything. It basically has sleep optimization and somatostatin inbibitor all in one

Each cap is 12.5mg

Has melatonan, magnesium, zinc, D3 selenium , copper and I forget what else

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, everything. It basically has sleep optimization and somatostatin inbibitor all in one
Damn this product looks BA. I'm sold. Anyone have a discount code? Or do they ever run sales? Bulk discount?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Siiiick. Any data or experience with female use or dosage? I'm gonna put my girl on this to keep her young and supple

JCX

JCX

Awards
Looking into this compound also. Trying to find info from users who have run for 3+ months. Sounds promising if there are in fact GH like gains in terms of lean tissue gains, strength and fatloss.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not long at all. Certainly not long enough if you are looking for in depth reviews. I can only tell you about my immediate impressions as far as the sides I've experienced.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not long at all. Certainly not long enough if you are looking for in depth reviews. I can only tell you about my immediate impressions as far as the sides I've experienced.
Anything you can report back on please bro.
I'm really interested in running this.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made a post or two a page or so back. But essentially I haven't really noticed much of any sides. Keep in mind I've been on it less than a week. But at 10mg a day right before bed I've noticed some lethargy about 30 minutes after I take it. Oddly enough if I fight through that it goes away after that. And I've noticed some light increased appetite. Especially on the following morning after I wake up. So far I WANT to say my knees feel better. But again it's still early.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been on OL ghar1ne for almost two months, two months on monday. 10 mg every morning. At first I did have water retention that went away. I seem to recuperate a bit better, my body seem to have less stiffness and more flexibility. Other that that to early to tell. No real increase in hunger. I just can t take it at night, because I will wake up in the middle of the night like 3h00 AM and can t fall back asleep. I will report back further down the road

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on OL ghar1ne for almost two months, two months on monday. 10 mg every morning. At first I did have water retention that went away. I seem to recuperate a bit better, my body seem to have less stiffness and more flexibility. Other that that to early to tell. No real increase in hunger. I just can t take it at night, because I will wake up in the middle of the night like 3h00 AM and can t fall back asleep. I will report back further down the road
What about things like mood, any improvement or increase around that?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about things like mood, any improvement or increase around that?
Hum I don't think so, but I did start my first month during the last 4 week of a cut with PH, and now I am finishing my month of PCT. These can have both and impact on how I feel. I plan to run Mk677 at a minimum of 6 months.

Also I am 39 year old, and just two week ago I finished playing volleyball. And I remember that my body was reacting better and faster during the game. I felt more athletic in general

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hum I don't think so, but I did start my first month during the last 4 week of a cut with PH, and now I am finishing my month of PCT. These can have both and impact on how I feel. I plan to run Mk677 at a minimum of 6 months.

Also I am 39 year old, and just two week ago I finished playing volleyball. And I remember that my body was reacting better and faster during the game. I felt more athletic in general
Ah, o.k, seeing as you started running it during a PH PCT that might skew your reaction and the actual effects of the MK.
Thanks anyway

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah, o.k, seeing as you started running it during a PH PCT that might skew your reaction and the actual effects of the MK.
Thanks anyway
Yes it might, I will report here once a month for the next months. My GF is on it now for 3 month to help here heal some pain in here jaw. So far so good she almost pain free. So that a good sign that it help with healing

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I think the irritiability come from the tiredness. If your someone whos grumpy on 4 hours sleep expect to be a tired grumpy bugger on mk

I know I am.

bloaty and tired is all i got and cant work out hard because im so tired. So, kinda pointless

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get that I'm probably asking a lot here. But what's a good source on this. Seems some places have it sometimes and not others. I'd like to have a place that whenever I go to order more I don't have to see whose currently holding. I'll just go to the same place each and every time. I see NP had bulk for a bit. I'd love to go that route but they are out now. **** moves real fast.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I get that I'm probably asking a lot here. But what's a good source on this. Seems some places have it sometimes and not others. I'd like to have a place that whenever I go to order more I don't have to see whose currently holding. I'll just go to the same place each and every time. I see NP had bulk for a bit. I'd love to go that route but they are out now. **** moves real fast.
MA Labs has an MK 677 product called Somatozine, and has some extra ingredients to further enhance the effectiveness of the MK. Mike Arnold
I'm logging it right now actually, as are a few other guys.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet thank you. I've found some various ones around here and there but that's another one. I get the point of the different names it goes by but it's frustrating at the same time

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sweet thank you. I've found some various ones around here and there but that's another one. I get the point of the different names it goes by but it's frustrating at the same time
For sure. Also, if you decide to get it, he gave us an Anabolic Minds discount code (AM20) that brings the cost down to $59.99 which is about $1 per pill. Not bad at all for a quality MK-677 product not to mention with several other GH boosting ingredients. It's 12.5mg MK-677 per pill.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the irritiability come from the tiredness. If your someone whos grumpy on 4 hours sleep expect to be a tired grumpy bugger on mk

I know I am.

bloaty and tired is all i got and cant work out hard because im so tired. So, kinda pointless
I spent quite a bit of time researching MK yesterday on a few different forums. And you articulated this unfortunate side effect very well!

In fact, I opted out of going with MK because I can see that I also fit the profile for someone who has terrible sleep and then can barely stay upright at work the next day.

Just some food for thought... I felt like well over half of the cases that i read that started out with insomnia and bloat resolved within 3ish weeks and it transitioned into a more positive experience with better recovery and muscular fullness.