Mk 677 What's the verdict

Page 1 of 21 123 ... Last
  1. Mk 677 What's the verdict

What's the verdict on mk 677. Thinking of throwing it in a halo/trest cycle. Reason is for appetite and new growth. I briefly tried it once before. Do those who have experience think it works/ is it worth a go?
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

2. It's good for recovery, not nearly as potent as something like AAS but it will make you feel like a bottomless pit when it comes to eating and it's great for sleep.
    •   

3. Take in morning or at night? I heard it's good in the morning for appetite and good at night for sleep but I want the benefits of both lol

4. I take it 2 hours before bed and get both effects

5. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    I take it 2 hours before bed and get both effects
    You're still hungry throughout the next day?
    •   

6. I just started again last night. I am so hungry today and i am cutting ha 10mfor a month then 20, then 30
    Conqu3r, V1tality, High Volume, Osta, Ghar1ne, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, Pro-Jym

7. Mk is great. I don't know why it gets so much hate on this forum. I've been using it for 6 months before bed and I've gained 10lbs while leaning up immensely. My joint issues are virtually nonexistent and my sleep is great. While there is some water weight I have gained noticeable mass. Close to my last test e cycle.

That being said there are side effects. I definitely feel more irritable and the lethargy/ depression can get to you from the increased ghrelin production. This doesn't affect every user. Everyone reacts differently to ghrelin side effects.
    Over time I've learned how to deal with these, I rely less on stims and more on proper sleep, diet, and recovery and I'm feeling great. I would recommend mk677 if you are willing to keep your diet and training on point.

8. Odd question but can Mk trigger diabetes ?

9. Take potassium for fhe bloat. It is in a lot of intraworkouts too
    Conqu3r, V1tality, High Volume, Osta, Ghar1ne, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, Pro-Jym

10. Is there one brand that you all have had better success with than another? Is the pill as good as the liquid?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    Odd question but can Mk trigger diabetes ?
    Not MK specifically, but GH has been linked to Diabetes, even though in theory it should help blood sugar levels.

http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/news/2...isk-diabetes#1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

12. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Not MK specifically, but GH has been linked to Diabetes, even though in theory it should help blood sugar levels.

http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/news/2...isk-diabetes#1
    Yeah if natural "husky" I'd stay away. I've tried to run if a few times but get soft. This last run put it with BG meter and skyrocketed my resting BG levels. Other it's great at 25-30mg
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

13. It makes me crave junk food. Not good.

14. It was good stuff for me. Incredible sleep, I experienced great fullness and pump from it aswell

15. I'm keeping my own personal log on paper. But I figured I'd share stuff here. I started on 10mg Monday night. Don't notice much lethargy or the vivid dreams people have talked to. I do notice an increase in appetite. Specially the following morning. Haven't noticed any real irritability yet. Also have noticed much in the way of joint repair which is the reason I started with it. Granted this is all extremely early so It's fine. If it helps I'm taking ghar1ne from oly

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah if natural "husky" I'd stay away. I've tried to run if a few times but get soft. This last run put it with BG meter and skyrocketed my resting BG levels. Other it's great at 25-30mg
    I agree with this. Have found very similar things. However it's too good not to utilize if the cards fall properly. I've been enjoying 12-15mg a day with a great amount of fullness, awesome sleep and not as much bloat and hunger as with 25+. I would also urge anyone looking to try mk to research and understand somatostatin. You need to also understand how to alter your diet to reduce bloat. Mk is great, but you need to take other ancillaries to maximize it's effects and mitigate sides.

17. I have a friend on his second bottle that looks great. he's tightened up a lot even with the water weight

he mentioned the hunger being out of control, and he said the water/bloat is strange where it comes and goes causing his scale to be all over the place. Little aggression/irritability.

I think I read some folks saying that had shut-down from it? Or was that RAD?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    I have a friend on his second bottle that looks great. he's tightened up a lot even with the water weight

he mentioned the hunger being out of control, and he said the water/bloat is strange where it comes and goes causing his scale to be all over the place. Little aggression/irritability.

I think I read some folks saying that had shut-down from it? Or was that RAD?
    There isn't even a little agression with this stuff or any shut down... It makes you lethargic,sometimes too tired to even get upset lol. Your def confusing that part with rad.

19. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    There isn't even a little agression with this stuff or any shut down... It makes you lethargic,sometimes too tired to even get upset lol. Your def confusing that part with rad.
    makes sense - i had been looking up SARMS but just gave up. Too many conflicting opinions, I'm a scaredy cat these days. Guess I'm getting too old

This guy says he would definitely continue to use the MK. He looks good

20. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    makes sense - i had been looking up SARMS but just gave up. Too many conflicting opinions, I'm a scaredy cat these days. Guess I'm getting too old

This guy says he would definitely continue to use the MK. He looks good
    Mk is non hormonal, so no pct or anything like that. To me the biggest issues are the hunger if I'm dieting or trying to control weight and the water retention. Water retention especially in regards to blood pressure and kidney health. This part scares me in general as I get older. Also the blood glucose thing is very much an issue as well. To top it off the lethargy is very taxing day in and day out. All of these things should be monitored and considered. But dollar for dollar this stuff might be the most bang for your buck supplement I've ever used. So many benefits. For me the recovery, growth, stretngh and muscle fullness are very noticable.

21. Ya know what now you mention it I may have actually noticed possible blood pressure spikes since starting it. Can you elaborate on that aspect please

22. Great!

23. If I take 25mg in the morning I CRUSH food all day and bloat up like crazy. 12.5 mg before bed and I wake up easier and in a better mood. Tend to have a slight sense of well being through the day. Hat being said I paid $200 for sarmx as I was following the adage "you get what you pay for" I feel there has to be a solid/cheaper source out there.

Can someone PM me with source they have used consistently?

Thanks AMFAM

24. MA Labs SOMATOZINE

25. It's worth running if your diet is on point and you can handle the hunger cravings. I used it for 4 months at 16mg every night and put on around 8lbs. I noticed some water retention but some of that fullness helped. I believe according to the study it takes 8 weeks to achieve the 63% boost in IGF-1, so you can't run it briefly.

I tried taking it in the mornings but it made me sluggish. Took it at night and had crazy vivid nightmares. I wouldn't say it helped my sleeping but you do go into that REM very quickly, but I'd wake up numerous times initially due to the dreams.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK-677..........Whats the Hype!?
    By metallifter87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 12:32 AM
  2. SERMs.... What's the verdict?
    By Magikskittlz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 08:50 AM