Mk 677 What's the verdict

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soooo. How likely do you all think it's gonna be that this is going to help me regrow cartilage?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooo. How likely do you all think it's gonna be that this is going to help me regrow cartilage?

...could ease symptoms though...

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. That's what I was afraid of. Cause of this lymes disease I need something to counter act the degenerative effects of that. Is Actual GH the only way to do that.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah. That's what I was afraid of. Cause of this lymes disease I need something to counter act the degenerative effects of that. Is Actual GH the only way to do that.
Dude look into stevia for treatment of Lyme disease. Just read something about this the other day. Don't know how or why but apparently it helps

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could help -but don't expect miracle results.

There are AAS who up collagen synthesis too, like Deca.
I take protein powder made from collagen -and also beef gelatin mixed with my whey shakes.
Also, my cycles are planed around collagen synthesis, keeping test low, as test hinders collagen synthesis.

As I understand, it takes time to lose cartilage -it also needs time to build it.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried a collagen beef powder. Was ok. Didn't notice much a difference e might give it another go.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I understand it, lyme is caused by stubborn bacteria. I don't know much about Lyme -but I treat myself against stubborn/resistant bacteria with:
Goldenseal root extract and Goldenseal leaf powder. In your case a combination of the former with antibiotics could be useful. Goldenseal (especially when using the leafs, not only the isolated berberine from root) can lower bacterial resistance to antibiotics by efflux pump inhibition, not sure for lyme.

Look here and see if this info helps:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3100400/

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a collagen beef powder. Was ok. Didn't notice much a difference e might give it another go.
TIME and consistency. Gelatin and collagen should be staple long term.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the verdict on mk 677. Thinking of throwing it in a halo/trest cycle. Reason is for appetite and new growth. I briefly tried it once before. Do those who have experience think it works/ is it worth a go?
I love trestolone...LOVE.

My favorite cycle for all-out mass is:

Testosterone, trestolone, trenbolone, SD (or Anadrol or M1T if someone doesn't want to use SD for whatever reason), MK-677, and insulin. If money is not an issue, a little extra exo. GH doesn't hurt. :)

The size, strength, and fullness are mind-boggling. 20 lbs in 2 weeks is not unrealistic at all if the individual wasn't using anything beforehand, or just TRT. Of course, a huge portion of this is just muscle fullness...but you will actually LOOK 20 pounds bigger, which is great...and it just gets better from there.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's good for recovery, not nearly as potent as something like AAS but it will make you feel like a bottomless pit when it comes to eating and it's great for sleep.
Certainly, AAS is the bread & butter of the PED world, but MK-677 makes a great addition, as it supplies many benefits that steroids don't, one of which, as you mentioned, is an increase in appetite. It's most high regarded function is that of a exo. GH alternative, as it provides the same benefits one would expect to receive when increasing GH and IGF-1 levels to that degree. Of course, it causes a significant increase in muscle fullness via intramuscular water retention, so you look (and become) bigger very quickly (1-2 weeks).

A guy using Somatozine (my brand of MK-677, which is an enhanced, more effective version) put up a post the other day at Pro M saying he gained 9 lbs in his first week...all from increased muscle fullness. This is typical. So, not only do your muscles immediately look bigger, but the pumps increase significantly and the improvements in leverage (due to I.M water) leads to a quick jump in strength (for most). The joints and connective tissue feel better within a short period of time (1-2 weeks) an things that used to hurt don't hurt as much anymore. The appetite stimulating effect make it easy to eat all the calories one needs to maximize mass gains, which, as we all know, is the single most IMPORTANT component of any mass-gaining program.

There is a very good reason why even pro bodybuilders are now including MK-677 in their regimens...and posting about it publicly. These aren't people who are sponsored by companies that sell the stuff, but guys who choose to buy it with their own money. I have a handful of National level competitors that buy Somatozine from me every month...and one of them just bought 5 bottles a few days ago...and posted about it (all of these people say it is the best MK they have ever used). I would be more than happy to provide links if desired.

MK is a great addition to any mass-building program...for many reasons. There is no other OTC products like it, but truth be told, it is not really considered a "supplement", but a genuine PED, which is why most companies sell it as a research chem.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take in morning or at night? I heard it's good in the morning for appetite and good at night for sleep but I want the benefits of both lol
It stays active for 24 hours, so you will experience its full effects regardless of when you take it. I personally take it before bed...and usually recommend others do so as well.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Odd question but can Mk trigger diabetes ?
NO!

Now, with that said, any substance which increases GH/IGF-1 levels has the potential to increase blood glucose levels, but this side effect is only mild-moderate among MK users...and certainly nowhere near what one would experience with high-dose injectable GH (10+ iu/day), let alone sufficient for causing full-fledged Type II diabetes, which only happens when BG regulation is SEVERELY impaired.

Bodybuilders rarely develop Type II diabetes, even when abusing high doses of GH and insulin. This is because bodybuilders have many positive factors int their favor, which directly combat insulin resistance. For one, they carry an above average amount of muscle mass, which has a huge, positive impact on insulin sensitivity. they normally have below average bodyfat levels, which also has a huge, positive impact on insulin sensitivity. They also regularly engage in weight training and sometimes cardio, both of which significantly increase insulin sensitivity. They also often follow healthier diets, which makes them less likely to develop insulin resistance. On top of that, a large contingent of bodybuilders today supplement with insulin senstizers/GDA's, which directly work to combat insulin resistance.

Because of this, the slight decrease in insulin sensitivity that MK can cause it hardly enough to drive someone into Type II diabetes.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there one brand that you all have had better success with than another? Is the pill as good as the liquid?
Delivery method (pill or liquid) has nothing to do with it. MK has very high oral bioavailability, so it doesn't matter if it is in a capsule or liquid. That is completely irrelevant...and the people who say otherwise are purposely LYING to you in order to get you to buy THEIR product...and I know quite a few unethical company owners/reps who have tried to pull this bull****. AS far as I'm concerned, anyone who does something like that should have their company boycotted...because of you can't trust them with simple, little things like that, then you can't trust them with more important matters either, such as making sure to properly dose their products, etc. Anyone who is going to trash other companies by telling lies...and lie directly to their potential customers...just so they can make more money...don't deserve one penny of your hard-earned money!

The only thing that matters, from an effectiveness standpoint, is whether or not the product at hand has real MK in it at the dose specified on the label.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a friend on his second bottle that looks great. he's tightened up a lot even with the water weight

he mentioned the hunger being out of control, and he said the water/bloat is strange where it comes and goes causing his scale to be all over the place. Little aggression/irritability.

I think I read some folks saying that had shut-down from it? Or was that RAD?
MK does not effect the HPTA.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk is non hormonal, so no pct or anything like that. To me the biggest issues are the hunger if I'm dieting or trying to control weight and the water retention. Water retention especially in regards to blood pressure and kidney health. This part scares me in general as I get older. Also the blood glucose thing is very much an issue as well. To top it off the lethargy is very taxing day in and day out. All of these things should be monitored and considered. But dollar for dollar this stuff might be the most bang for your buck supplement I've ever used. So many benefits. For me the recovery, growth, stretngh and muscle fullness are very noticable.
Well, it is technically considered a hormonal compound because it directly increases GH and IGF-1 levels, just like a testosterone prohormone would be considered hormonal because it increases testosterone.

However, I now what you are trying to say--that it does not affect the HPTA like androgens do. Elevated GH/IGF-1 levels has no effect on the production of testosterone/sperm, etc.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya know what now you mention it I may have actually noticed possible blood pressure spikes since starting it. Can you elaborate on that aspect please
Water retention. This can vary from user to user.

However, most of this water retention takes place INSIDE the muscle, which is actually a positive side effect from a bodybuilding standpoint...because water stored inside the muscle just makes it look bigger. This is how drugs like SD and Anadrol cause a significant portion of their initial mas gains--I.M water retention.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I take 25mg in the morning I CRUSH food all day and bloat up like crazy. 12.5 mg before bed and I wake up easier and in a better mood. Tend to have a slight sense of well being through the day. Hat being said I paid $200 for sarmx as I was following the adage "you get what you pay for" I feel there has to be a solid/cheaper source out there.

Can someone PM me with source they have used consistently?

Thanks AMFAM
WOW! You get what you pay for? Brother, this marketing tactic was designed to do ONE THING--prepare you for a hardcore butt-raping. You want to know how much MK costs? I won't say it here because I don't want to piss people off, but let me just tell you this. I use the best manufacturers there are, have all of our MK tested, and it has amazing reviews. I sell it for $59.99 with a discount code...and it also contains a half-dozen other ingredients that gave been clinically proven to further increase GH, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 levels, while also increasing their bioavailability and half-life in the body.

Even with my product containing all that...AND being produced in a GMP facility (unlike research companies that bottle their own MK in unregulated facilities), which costs me more money...I STILL make a GOOD profit by selling my MK (called Somatozine) for $59.99 with a discount code.

Let's put it this way. Selling MK at $199 provides the seller with a 1,500% profit margin, minimum. That means they are making 15X as much money on their product as what it cost them to make it! These kind of people prey on the customer's ignorance and what is even more sickening is that they are actually using marketing to try and justify the mega butt-raping they are giving their customers by using reverse psychology to persuade them into happily receiving that butt-taping. Clearly, the "you get what you pay for" marketing phrase is designed to do one thing. It implies that MK-677 costs so much money to make that anyone who is charging less than $200 must be selling inferior versions of the chemical...and yes, they have actually said that!

You know, I don't care how much money a company wants to charge for their products. If they want to sell their product at a 1,5000% profit margin and people want to buy it, fine...but what irks me is when these people actually say that their product MUST be sold for that price and that any other company who is actually treating the customers fairly by selling their MK at a more reasonable profit margin is actually selling bunk products. It's totally backwards. If they want to charge that price, fine...but at least stop short of accusing other companies of being unethical just because they want to price gouge their customers. Unbelievable...and THAT is the truth!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's worth running if your diet is on point and you can handle the hunger cravings. I used it for 4 months at 16mg every night and put on around 8lbs. I noticed some water retention but some of that fullness helped
Agreed. The water retention is actually a positive side effect for most users, as most of it is in the muscles, which just makes the person look bigger ans fuller...while supplying awesome pumps and helping to alleviate joint soreness/pain.

I believe according to the study it takes 8 weeks to achieve the 63% boost in IGF-1, so you can't run it briefly.
Actually, IGF-1 levels reach 80-90% of their peak within 30 days, so it works right away. In fact, GH levels rise through the roof immediately (within the first few days), but IGF-1 levels take a bit longer to rise. It is this way even with injectable GH. Whether someone is using MK or injectable growth hormone, GH levels go up immediately, buy it takes a few weeks for IGF-1 levels to peak and stabilize.

However, the research shows that MK-677 will continue increasing IGF-1 levels for at last one year. Yes, you are 80-90% of the way there within 30 days, but the fact that there is no desensitization to this compound and that they will continue rising (slightly) over the next year, is pretty awesome.

I tried taking it in the mornings but it made me sluggish. Took it at night and had crazy vivid nightmares. I wouldn't say it helped my sleeping but you do go into that REM very quickly, but I'd wake up numerous times initially due to the dreams.
I don't sleep enough to remember my dreams...something that needs to change.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Siiiick. Any data or experience with female use or dosage? I'm gonna put my girl on this to keep her young and supple
Yes, it can be used in women, as there are no side effects specific to women which makes its use undesirable. My wife just started taking it about 2 months ago. I've been on it well over a year.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking into this compound also. Trying to find info from users who have run for 3+ months. Sounds promising if there are in fact GH like gains in terms of lean tissue gains, strength and fatloss.
Yes, there are many...but I don't know if there are any here, as I am knew and don't know the board's history. I know Wesley Inman (who is a member on this board) has several clients who have used it long-term and experienced great results. Of course, there are a lot of people on other boards, but most people prefer to stay on their home board.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been on OL ghar1ne for almost two months, two months on monday. 10 mg every morning. At first I did have water retention that went away. I seem to recuperate a bit better, my body seem to have less stiffness and more flexibility. Other that that to early to tell. No real increase in hunger. I just can t take it at night, because I will wake up in the middle of the night like 3h00 AM and can t fall back asleep. I will report back further down the road
You should be able to tell right away--within 2 weeks--that it is working. Most people gain 7-10 lbs in 1-2 weeks (intramuscular water retention), their muscle fullness increases significantly (the look significantly bigger), their pumps are greatly enhanced, and any joint pain is diminished. These are all typical" side effects" of elevated GH levels.

From that point onward the GH and IGF-1 continue doing what they do as long as you continue using it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hum I don't think so, but I did start my first month during the last 4 week of a cut with PH, and now I am finishing my month of PCT. These can have both and impact on how I feel. I plan to run Mk677 at a minimum of 6 months.

Also I am 39 year old, and just two week ago I finished playing volleyball. And I remember that my body was reacting better and faster during the game. I felt more athletic in general
OK, now this makes more sense. Since you were dieting you obviously weren't going to gain weight like someone would who was is in the off-season trying to gain mass...and right after that you moved into PCT, which makes it even more difficult to gain mass. Basically, the first two months you used their MK product you wouldn't have been able to notice significant size gains because of everything working against you. In a case like this the product is still working, but instead of getting bigger and gaining a bunch of weight, it would simply would've prevented you from losing as much size and fullness as you would have otherwise. Glad you clarified that.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I spent quite a bit of time researching MK yesterday on a few different forums. And you articulated this unfortunate side effect very well!

In fact, I opted out of going with MK because I can see that I also fit the profile for someone who has terrible sleep and then can barely stay upright at work the next day.

Just some food for thought... I felt like well over half of the cases that i read that started out with insomnia and bloat resolved within 3ish weeks and it transitioned into a more positive experience with better recovery and muscular fullness.
One thing you might not realize is that a LOT of people actually sleep BETTER when using it. I would say MOST guys sleep better when using Somatozine, but that also has sleep aides in it as well, so it's not really a fair compariso againts MK alone. Regardless, you won't know how you respond until you try it.

For example, you mention the "bloat", or water retention. Well, for a LOT of guys, they absolutely LOVE that side effect because most of the water retention MK causes is INSIDE the muscle, just like Anadrol or SD. So, instead of looking watery and fat, you look big and full. It can cause some sub-q water retention as well, but it varies from person to person. Some people don't experience much of any sub- q water retention, but they just look bigger and better.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cartilage that is no longer there? Nope.

Can it help strengthen currently existing connective tissue? Yes, as GH increases collagen production significantly, which is responsible for its ability to increase the rate of connective tissue healing. This is a proven effect of GH.

fx2050

Awards
makes me feel weird lethargic about hour after taken, i was even off work a day with similar issues.

im still taking but on my way home from work before dinner and bed

not sure if its really doing anything though, only few weeks in and believe should do for longer... on 20mg

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
TIME and consistency. Gelatin and collagen should be staple long term.
I"m a huge fan of bone broth, but its so damn hard to force it down during summer when its hot. Maybe I should look into a powder...any recommendations?

I feel a definite noticeable difference in a couple injuries when I use it daily through fall/winter.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
makes me feel weird lethargic about hour after taken, i was even off work a day with similar issues.

im still taking but on my way home from work before dinner and bed

not sure if its really doing anything though, only few weeks in and believe should do for longer... on 20mg
If you don't notice "anything" after 2 weeks at 20 mg/day, I would begin to question its legitimacy...unless there are extenuating circumstances which would normally cause you to lose weight (e.i. sickness, dieting, dehydration, etc). In that case, the MK-677 induced weight gain could be offset by the circumstance induced weight loss. But...under normal circumstances...if you haven't gained any weight/added muscle fullness within 1 week, that's not a good sign.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you don't notice "anything" after 2 weeks at 20 mg/day, I would begin to question its legitimacy...unless there are extenuating circumstances which would normally cause you to lose weight (e.i. sickness, dieting, dehydration, etc). In that case, the MK-677 induced weight gain could be offset by the circumstance induced weight loss. But...under normal circumstances...if you haven't gained any weight/added muscle fullness within 1 week, that's not a good sign.
At 10mg or 25 mg a day?

fx2050

Awards
oh yeah im maybe fuller, german pharma, seems legit to me. as said, get lethargic quick on it

but not see much change and hard to say

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
erro

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh yeah im maybe fuller, german pharma, seems legit to me. as said, get lethargic quick on it

but not see much change and hard to say
You should definitely be fuller. Not everyone is the same, but 7-10 lbs is the average weight gain in the first 1-2 weeks

fx2050

Awards
omg no way gain that in 2 weeks, but im still at same calories also

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mike I base my decision on this article:
After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline).

Following treatment with 50 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 79 +/- 9% (84 +/- 3 to 150 +/- 6 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline) and 24-h mean GH concentrations increased 82 +/- 29% (0.21 +/- 0.02 to 0.39 +/- 0.04 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), respectively. Serum IGF binding protein-3 concentrations increased with both 10 mg (1.2 +/- 0.1 to 1.7 +/- 0.1 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05) and 50 mg MK-677 (1.7 +/- 0.1 to 2.2 +/- 0.2 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05).”

While there are a lot of random numbers thrown around that may seem confusing, there is one very apparent factor that becomes obvious.

The 50 mg dose of MK-677 resulted in a significantly higher IGF-1 level increase than 10 mg of MK-677 did, but an almost equivalent increase in GH concentrations.

What we can conclude from this is that 50 mg doesn’t result in much higher GH concentrations than 10 mg does, but it did result in significantly higher IGF-1 concentrations.

So you might still be sitting there wondering what that really means in terms of which dose you should be doing your own research with.

The answer to that lies in the difference between the function of high GH levels and high IGF-1 levels.

In general, high GH levels typically equate to more fat loss, anti-aging and healing, whilst high IGF-1 levels equate to more muscle growth.

For a more comprehensive and complete list of the benefits of HGH vs. IGF-1, please refer to my original MK-677 article.

So, based on the study, if fat loss and the anti-aging/healing benefits of HGH is all that is sought after by the user, a 10 mg dose would likely be sufficient.

Whereas if the user was seeking maximized muscle growth potential, then higher IGF-1 levels would be what they are after, and would then justify a higher dosing protocol.

While this study did compare 50 mg and 10 mg dosing, delving further into other studies you will note that there is a significant diminishing returns effect on IGF-1 levels once you hit a dosage of 25 mg per day.

You can still get almost all of the increase in IGF-1 concentration with 25 mg that 50 mg would produce.

Hence, 50 mg is unnecessarily high to research with, and 25 mg is the benchmark for boosting IGF-1 levels significantly higher, while still reaping all of the benefits of the GH increase.

Keep this in mind when designing your research protocol as the optimal dosage will be different based upon your specific individual goals

fx2050

Awards
i will run out next week, what is recommended version to get next... uk ?

i wanted to get more xgels and add follidrone but cash etc so maybe just get my extra mk 677 for now as lead to believe it needs to be run longer....?

note i feel my german pharma stuff is legit as i do get very lethargic quick and the weird sensation in forearms and hands

fx2050

Awards
maybe going for dna anabolics mk677 and seems a bit better on the price and amount than german pharma, thats only 30days worth bt dna would be 45days at same 20mg

fx2050

Awards
i was just looking at GHAR1NE from jwsupps, 1st reviews wa sthat its bunk but then again all reviews for mk are up and down so its a real gamble....

GHAR1NE costs a bit more also, extra £10

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am running the OL ghar1ne and it seem OK to me

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 4th day of mk677 at 12.5mg. Im up 5lbs... The crazy thing is I am cutting and am at 500 calorie deficit daily. Guess im one of the people that hold a lot of water on it.

fx2050

Awards
so dna anabolics mk 677 or OL GHAR1NE

or something else from a good stockist in uk

ps: just took my german pharma stuff, 20mg. within 15mins i can feel the weirdness in my forearms, i feel it is legit but i havenet really gained anything and its only 30day supply.......

thanks so far

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so dna anabolics mk 677 or OL GHAR1NE

or something else from a good stockist in uk

ps: just took my german pharma stuff, 20mg. within 15mins i can feel the weirdness in my forearms, i feel it is legit but i havenet really gained anything and its only 30day supply.......

thanks so far
If you're still not feeling or seeing any physique improvements I'd go with OL's Ghar1ne. Olympus Labs is a very trusted and reputable brand, yes it's expensive but as with most "Supplements" you get what you pay for.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I love trestolone...LOVE.

My favorite cycle for all-out mass is:

Testosterone, trestolone, trenbolone, SD (or Anadrol or M1T if someone doesn't want to use SD for whatever reason), MK-677, and insulin. If money is not an issue, a little extra exo. GH doesn't hurt. :)

The size, strength, and fullness are mind-boggling. 20 lbs in 2 weeks is not unrealistic at all if the individual wasn't using anything beforehand, or just TRT. Of course, a huge portion of this is just muscle fullness...but you will actually LOOK 20 pounds bigger, which is great...and it just gets better from there.
This sounds glorious.

Lofison

Awards
Used it once for 2 months. It worked, but the hunger I had with it was unreal. I wasn't prepared for it and put on a lot of fat. Definitely make sure your diet is on point before you use it.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike I base my decision on this article:
After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline).

Following treatment with 50 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 79 +/- 9% (84 +/- 3 to 150 +/- 6 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline) and 24-h mean GH concentrations increased 82 +/- 29% (0.21 +/- 0.02 to 0.39 +/- 0.04 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), respectively. Serum IGF binding protein-3 concentrations increased with both 10 mg (1.2 +/- 0.1 to 1.7 +/- 0.1 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05) and 50 mg MK-677 (1.7 +/- 0.1 to 2.2 +/- 0.2 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05).”

While there are a lot of random numbers thrown around that may seem confusing, there is one very apparent factor that becomes obvious.

The 50 mg dose of MK-677 resulted in a significantly higher IGF-1 level increase than 10 mg of MK-677 did, but an almost equivalent increase in GH concentrations.

What we can conclude from this is that 50 mg doesn’t result in much higher GH concentrations than 10 mg does, but it did result in significantly higher IGF-1 concentrations.

So you might still be sitting there wondering what that really means in terms of which dose you should be doing your own research with.

The answer to that lies in the difference between the function of high GH levels and high IGF-1 levels.

In general, high GH levels typically equate to more fat loss, anti-aging and healing, whilst high IGF-1 levels equate to more muscle growth.

For a more comprehensive and complete list of the benefits of HGH vs. IGF-1, please refer to my original MK-677 article.

So, based on the study, if fat loss and the anti-aging/healing benefits of HGH is all that is sought after by the user, a 10 mg dose would likely be sufficient.

Whereas if the user was seeking maximized muscle growth potential, then higher IGF-1 levels would be what they are after, and would then justify a higher dosing protocol.

While this study did compare 50 mg and 10 mg dosing, delving further into other studies you will note that there is a significant diminishing returns effect on IGF-1 levels once you hit a dosage of 25 mg per day.

You can still get almost all of the increase in IGF-1 concentration with 25 mg that 50 mg would produce.

Hence, 50 mg is unnecessarily high to research with, and 25 mg is the benchmark for boosting IGF-1 levels significantly higher, while still reaping all of the benefits of the GH increase.

Keep this in mind when designing your research protocol as the optimal dosage will be different based upon your specific individual goals
This is fascinating to me as I'm mostly concerned with the healing properties of MK specifically to cartilage. So for those purposes 20mg would be no more effective than 10mg for me?