Mk 677 What's the verdict

Page 27 of 32 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

1. Just to add to this conversation... Starting igf was 170, after 3 weeks on OL's mk it was 240 which is the upper reference limit of the lab. Thats with 20mg /day.

Got bloat arround the first month. Then it went away, more or less. Got a lot more bloat at 30mg. Hunger? What hunger? It really didnt help me much with appetite. Its really hard for me to bulk so this was a side I was looking forward to. Been bulking now for almost 3 months and food is coming out of my ears

Muscle, sleep, etc. hard to tell. Was taking alphamax xt with it which helped a lot, so hard to tell ehat was mk. Im still on it. Its 12 weeks now I think...

2. I took 1 cap a day of MA Labs Somatozine. Lasted 60 days and I gained 10 pounds. Still have 6 of those pounds. I will be using again soon. There is no doubt it works. BTW this is not just something that increases appetite so you can gain few pounds. I didn’t eat much more on MK than normal.
    Brother don't be afraid. We are together. We fall together. Coheed and Cambria
    •   

3. I have been on 20mg mk for the last 14 weeks.
    Hunger is crazy still. My dtomach is never full. I eat over 5 k calories day in day out. Wake up hungry middle of the night...
    I tried reducing calories to 3k so i dont get fat but i just cant stop eating....
    Good thing somehow all those ectra cLories get used up so my weight increases but slowly

4. Quote Originally Posted by kamil089 View Post
    I have been on 20mg mk for the last 14 weeks.
    Hunger is crazy still. My dtomach is never full. I eat over 5 k calories day in day out. Wake up hungry middle of the night...
    I tried reducing calories to 3k so i dont get fat but i just cant stop eating....
    Good thing somehow all those ectra cLories get used up so my weight increases but slowly
    Haha exactly how I felt. Put on like 15lbs In a couple weeks. Had to stop cause my work clothes werenít fitting in the chest/back. Best bulking agent Iíve ever used

5. Quote Originally Posted by kamil089 View Post
    I have been on 20mg mk for the last 14 weeks.
    That was the main problem for me when running it, i was able to perform PSMF for 30 days straight whilst running it though at 30mg, this made it that much harder than normal, lots of water seemed to do the trick for the day but the middle of the night hunger pains interfered with sleep.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    There were a few questions you didn't answer is the last post, one of which was "did you weigh yourself before and after you started taking it...and did you gain any weight?"
    I did, my appetite didnít really increase I just forced myself to eat more, weight stayed the same, didnít even see any physical changes, no pump increase, fullness, zero
    Trust yourself

7. Wish I was making it up, I’ve done every off the shelf ph,ds there is or was 5+ years ago with great results, I’m 29 now got diet pretty dialed in and can gain slowly when at a surplus I saw nothing out of the ordinary in the 2+ months, took it like clock work empty stomach right before bed
    Trust yourself

8. Quote Originally Posted by fordmandiesel View Post
    I did, my appetite didn’t really increase I just forced myself to eat more, weight stayed the same, didn’t even see any physical changes, no pump increase, fullness, zero
    I'm not calling you a liar, but you are LITERALLY the only person I have EVER seen that said Somatozine (or MK-677 in general) did absolutely NOTHING. Being that I know without any doubt whatsoever my MK-677 is 100% on the money (aside from lab testing, there are literally 100's of positive reviews, such as the guy above who said he gained 10 lbs), there are only a few possibilities here.

1.) You are a genetic anomaly.

2.) You are not telling the truth.

You see, without getting into a bunch of technical speak, MK-677 by its very nature will cause weight gain in everyone who uses it, which is why virtually everyone who has used it has said they've gained weight. You even said you "ate more", yet still gained no weight. Simply eating more than normal should cause weight gain, even if it is from the additional water/glycogen storage, but to eat more AND take MK-677...and still not gain ANY weight, well, that is nearly impossible. It would be like someone taking Anadrol or M1T, while increasing their caloric intake...and then gaining NO weight at all. Has anyone ever seen that happen? I haven't...because even if someone doesn't train at all, taking those drugs will still cause weight gain via water retention, which is why all the patients from the 60's who took Anadrol for anemia gained weight.

It's the same with MK-677. By its very nature it stimulates water retention both intramuscularly and subcutaneously. So, to "eat more" and take a ghrelin mimetic is a guaranteed recipe for weight gain, just like eating more and taking Anadrol is guaranteed recipe for weight gain, or eating more and taking exo. GH is a guaranteed recipe for weight gain.

Like I said above, I am not saying you're lying, but I am struggling to find an answer to your dilemma.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

9. I am cutting and tried taking Somatozine at the same time because I like quality of sleep that I would get. But could not lose the weight, left me wondering why because I was still gaining 1 to 1 1/2 pounds a week on a deficit diet and walking around hungry at night.
    So it definitely works that was just with one tab at night, I could not imagine taking two. I donít think you are taking Mikes brand or you got fake stuff somewhere.

10. Let's not just gloss over the ones that it doesn't work for...

11. I used Olympus UK and Outlier nutrition brands of MK in the past two years of serious training... Both brands work well, increased hunger, recovery is boosted, etc.

Does anyone know if tolerance after long use happens with MK-677? My current cycle does not include MK, because while it worked well for a long time... I think it causes cramps after awhile?

I heard that was also a side, does it mess up electrolyte balance or something else? I discontinued and cramps largely stopped over Xmas break. For the first year or so I was fine with MK daily.

If tolerance does occur, what is the break time needed?

12. Quote Originally Posted by fordmandiesel View Post
    Wish I was making it up, Iíve done every off the shelf ph,ds there is or was 5+ years ago with great results, Iím 29 now got diet pretty dialed in and can gain slowly when at a surplus I saw nothing out of the ordinary in the 2+ months, took it like clock work empty stomach right before bed
    What brand did you use? Im sure there's some bunk stuff out there. (Peptide sites, etc).

13. ive personally used dna and german pharma. all gave me lethargy when i took but not much other than that. dna seemed pretty rubbish.
    i then tried a random unbranded ebay dude and this seemed to be a bit stronger with the lethargy but still not much gains apart from that.

heavy training and slight increase in food.

ill maybe try again in the summer and see on a different brand in UK

14. Quote Originally Posted by malin View Post
    $hit , Mike thats a grate offer. That dude should jump right on it .
    Yeah, sure!

15. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    Let's not just gloss over the ones that it doesn't work for...
    No one's "glossing" over anything. I am going to question ANYONE who says Mk-677 did "nothing" for them. Like I said above, that would be like someone taking Anadrol and eating more and them claiming to have gained no weight at all. Even if the person doesn't gain any muscle at all, weight gain is still inevitable with Anadrol due to the intramuscular and subcutaneous water retention the drug causes. It's the same with MK. By it's very nature it causes weight gain due to intramuscular & subcutaneous water retention. This isn't even taking into consideration its muscle building properties. In EVERY clinical study ever conducted, EVERY test subject gained lean mass--every one--and NONE of these people were weight trainers. The science and studies are clear. MK-677 not only causes weight gain via water retention, but it also causes muscle growth, so when someone says they ate more and took MK-677 and gained ZERO weight, I am going to ask "how" this is possible.

As for "glossing over" those people it doesn't work for, there is NO ONE ELSE who has ever claimed this...except you, but that ended up being untrue. You initially claimed that it did "nothing" for you (those were your words, "nothing"), yet when you were pressed you finally admitted you gained weight, which means that it DID work for you. You just didn't like the effects it provided. Not everyone does. Just like some people don't like Dianabol due to the watery look it provides, some people don't like MK-677 due to the moderate subcutaneous water retention it provides (note: the majority of water retention with MK is intramuscular, which is a good thing). It's completely fine to not like certain effects, but at least be accurate. Don't say a compound does "nothing" just because you don't like the effects it provides.

You see, we're PAST the point of disputing whether or not MK "works". Just like no one would come on here and say Dianabol "doesn't work", neither can anyone say MK-677 doesn't work...because it ALWAYS works...just like Dianabol and every other clinically and anecdotally proven drug "'works". Now, how well a compound works for someone, as well as whether or not the individual likes its effects, are a different issue altogether.

16. gaining an extra lb or 2 when eating more is pretty much nothing. I do not believe much 'gains' were made in strength or size. I am not completely knocking the substance but I am clearly not the only non responder.... I am only stating truthful facts...

17. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    gaining an extra lb or 2 when eating more is pretty much nothing. I do not believe much 'gains' were made in strength or size. I am not completely knocking the substance but I am clearly not the only non responder.... I am only stating truthful facts...
    So, previously it was "a few pounds"e...and now it is 1-2 pounds while eating more (you left the "eating more" part out of your analysis the first two times you commented). OK. Regardless of how much weight you actually gained (I'm not sure of you even know to be honest with you), no product can guarantee muscle gains...not even steroids. I know people who have taken SD and gained only 2-3 pounds (which was all I.M water) and the claimed it did "nothing". Of course, this person had no idea how to eat or train for muscle growth (I knew him personally, so after he explained what he was doing it was obvious why he made no gains), which is why all 3 times he used steroids he gained basically nothing.

So yes, there are some people like this...and of course, some people don't notice good results due to **** genetics or some other issue...but it's not the drug's fault.

Aside from that, MK has clearly been shown to provide the expected outward effects in like 99%+ (probably more like 99.9%) of those who use it. Until this last month I had NEVER seen anyone say it did nothing for them...and even you, who is one of the two people I've seen say this, can't make that claim (even though your claims keep changing). MK-677 has done what it is supposed to do in every single test subject in every single clinical study ever conducted. It increased IGF-1 levels and caused weight gain in everyone...and of course, we have the 100's (if not 1,000's at this point) of people who have personally posted their results.

Did you get your IGF-1 levels tested? No, or you would have said so. For all you know they could have gone from 100 to 250, which certainly would have been substantial, but like I said above, even hormones can't guarantee muscle growth in those who don't know how to train and/or eat...or who have horrible genetics...or both.

By the time a drug has been through a dozen clinical trials and used by 1,000's of people successfully--with BARELY ANYONE claiming it doesn't work--I think we can safely say the compound works. In a few years it will likely be a prescription drug for muscle growth/atrophy prevention, as one of the original inventors of the compound is now attempting to have it made into a script drug. Anamorelin, which is a GH secretagogue like MK, is a script drug for muscle growth in Europe...and that is the direction MK is heading.

Anyone who claims MK doesn't work is ignorant. If someone came in and said Anadrol doesn't work, would anyone believe them? Of course not. In the case of drugs like steroids, SARMs, MK, GH, IGF-1, etc...there are only two types of people that don't experience the outward results it is known for--those who don't know how to eat and/or train...or those with **** genetics. There are no other options. When one of these drugs doesn't provide the kind of result someone expects we don't say the drug doesn't "work" or that the individual was a "non-responder". Rather, we say the person either doesn't know how to eat/train, or they have bad genetics (it's possible they could have an underlying medical issue as well). We don't say they are "non-responders" because that implies that the drug produces different physiological effects in those individuals relative to everyone else, which is not the case. The flaw lies with the individual's personal response to those physiological effects, not a failure of the drug to provide those effects. For example, if someone injects testosterone and their T levels goes up 300%, yet they gain no muscle mass, we don't say the drug didn't work or call them non-responders. After all, their T levels went up 300%, so the drug did do what it was supposed to do. Rather, that individual wasn't able to take advantage of that increase in testosterone to build muscle, which there could be a 100 different reasons for.

Let's use GH as another example. If someone uses GH and doesn't lose any fat, it doesn't mean that the person is a "non-responder"...because the drug DID increase the rate of lipolysis in them just like it does in everyone else, but for one reason or another the individual wasn't able to take advantage of that increase in lipolysis to lose fat. Whether it was due to a poor diet, thyroid deficiency, or whatever else, it doesn't matter. The drug still did what it was supposed to do. It's no different with MK. It does what it is supposed to do for everyone, but whether or not it provides the type of outward change that individual is looking for is another situation altogether. Fortunately, MK seems to provide the type of outward results we expect in nearly everyone who takes it.

18. ok calm down, i only reported my findings as did other people.. i wasnt the only non responder

19. Quote Originally Posted by womandiets View Post
    I heard you can't sleep on it at all.
    I sleep great with it just really vivid dreams

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

20. I’m leaning towards messed up genetics, honestly, I tried FN mk677 a couple years ago I made a post about that ppl were praising the product, i got itchy pimply scalp like crazy, nips were itchy, ( I know not to play with them) soon had a little gyno flare up, lump on one side size of a pea sharp pain to touch, I’ve had this problem before after a dbol run in my younger dumber days of not knowing pct, but anyways I stoped that mk did some nolva and all was good, so I don’t know maybe I screwed my self up in previous cycles ����*♂️
    Trust yourself

21. Hey Mike, it says on the description page for somatozine that it lowers cortisol levels. Can u explain how it does this and or send me links to studies? Thanks

22. Quote Originally Posted by fordmandiesel View Post
    I’m leaning towards messed up genetics, honestly, I tried FN mk677 a couple years ago I made a post about that ppl were praising the product, i got itchy pimply scalp like crazy, nips were itchy, ( I know not to play with them) soon had a little gyno flare up, lump on one side size of a pea sharp pain to touch, I’ve had this problem before after a dbol run in my younger dumber days of not knowing pct, but anyways I stoped that mk did some nolva and all was good, so I don’t know maybe I screwed my self up in previous cycles ����*♂️
    No mate you did not screw your self. That was obviously not mk. Mk can not give you gyno.

23. lmao itt its impossible to have a non-responder to something if you're selling it...

I 100% agree that the "non-responder" excuse is well overused around here and online, but saying its impossible just shows a piss poor understanding of physiology.

24. I am on Day 6 of my 3 month + new run, 30mg pre bed MK677 by DNA anabolics, i have had tingling in one of my hands today which i have had in the past from using this product, sleep is odd, i have very vivid dreams and seem to recover well but awake a few times through the night. I also seem to be retaining more water which i feel is aiding with strength in my workouts, i have been suffering from soreness under biceps at top of inner forearms which radiates down arm to fingers, almost feels like broken arm at times and aches bad, hope the MK677 aids with recovery and eliminates this. Hunger has not kicked in yet but did last time after around 2 weeks.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    No mate you did not screw your self. That was obviously not mk. Mk can not give you gyno.
    A lot of guys were saying it was a bad prolactin issue, it scared me so I didn’t bother trying any prolactin sups I just wanted off the stuff,!bought straight from the source too and was sealed. I don’t know I’m going to give somatozine another shot, I didn’t get any negative sides so it’s worth a shot I guess you got any coupon codes mike?
    Trust yourself
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK-677..........Whats the Hype!?
    By metallifter87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 12:32 AM
  2. SERMs.... What's the verdict?
    By Magikskittlz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3