Mk 677 What's the verdict

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. At 10
    Mg I haven't experienced any of that. I feel hunger in the mornings and that's it. Once I eat the rest of the day is pretty much normal. My sleep feels basically no different at all. I feel a bit more sluggish in the morning and usually a little drowsy right after I take it at night.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    MA Labs SOMATOZINE
    This^^^ 100% percent the best mk product out
    •   

3. Mk 677 What's the verdict

Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    MA Labs SOMATOZINE
    The site doesn't have an ingredients label. All those described in the description are in the product?

Edit: never mind I found label by hitting zoom button

4. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    The site doesn't have an ingredients label. All those described in the description are in the product?
    Yes, everything. It basically has sleep optimization and somatostatin inbibitor all in one

Each cap is 12.5mg

Has melatonan, magnesium, zinc, D3 selenium , copper and I forget what else

5. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Yes, everything. It basically has sleep optimization and somatostatin inbibitor all in one
    Damn this product looks BA. I'm sold. Anyone have a discount code? Or do they ever run sales? Bulk discount?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Damn this product looks BA. I'm sold. Anyone have a discount code? Or do they ever run sales? Bulk discount?
    Arnold20

7. Siiiick. Any data or experience with female use or dosage? I'm gonna put my girl on this to keep her young and supple

8. Looking into this compound also. Trying to find info from users who have run for 3+ months. Sounds promising if there are in fact GH like gains in terms of lean tissue gains, strength and fatloss.

9. Has anybody tried Olympus Labs UK's MK 677 (Ghar1ne)?

10. That's what I'm taking now. Is ghar1ne

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    That's what I'm taking now. Is ghar1ne
    How long have you been running it?

12. Not long at all. Certainly not long enough if you are looking for in depth reviews. I can only tell you about my immediate impressions as far as the sides I've experienced.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    Not long at all. Certainly not long enough if you are looking for in depth reviews. I can only tell you about my immediate impressions as far as the sides I've experienced.
    Anything you can report back on please bro.
    I'm really interested in running this.

14. I made a post or two a page or so back. But essentially I haven't really noticed much of any sides. Keep in mind I've been on it less than a week. But at 10mg a day right before bed I've noticed some lethargy about 30 minutes after I take it. Oddly enough if I fight through that it goes away after that. And I've noticed some light increased appetite. Especially on the following morning after I wake up. So far I WANT to say my knees feel better. But again it's still early.

15. I have been on OL ghar1ne for almost two months, two months on monday. 10 mg every morning. At first I did have water retention that went away. I seem to recuperate a bit better, my body seem to have less stiffness and more flexibility. Other that that to early to tell. No real increase in hunger. I just can t take it at night, because I will wake up in the middle of the night like 3h00 AM and can t fall back asleep. I will report back further down the road

16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    I have been on OL ghar1ne for almost two months, two months on monday. 10 mg every morning. At first I did have water retention that went away. I seem to recuperate a bit better, my body seem to have less stiffness and more flexibility. Other that that to early to tell. No real increase in hunger. I just can t take it at night, because I will wake up in the middle of the night like 3h00 AM and can t fall back asleep. I will report back further down the road
    What about things like mood, any improvement or increase around that?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    What about things like mood, any improvement or increase around that?
    Hum I don't think so, but I did start my first month during the last 4 week of a cut with PH, and now I am finishing my month of PCT. These can have both and impact on how I feel. I plan to run Mk677 at a minimum of 6 months.

Also I am 39 year old, and just two week ago I finished playing volleyball. And I remember that my body was reacting better and faster during the game. I felt more athletic in general

18. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Hum I don't think so, but I did start my first month during the last 4 week of a cut with PH, and now I am finishing my month of PCT. These can have both and impact on how I feel. I plan to run Mk677 at a minimum of 6 months.

Also I am 39 year old, and just two week ago I finished playing volleyball. And I remember that my body was reacting better and faster during the game. I felt more athletic in general
    Ah, o.k, seeing as you started running it during a PH PCT that might skew your reaction and the actual effects of the MK.
    Thanks anyway

19. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Ah, o.k, seeing as you started running it during a PH PCT that might skew your reaction and the actual effects of the MK.
    Thanks anyway
    Yes it might, I will report here once a month for the next months. My GF is on it now for 3 month to help here heal some pain in here jaw. So far so good she almost pain free. So that a good sign that it help with healing

20. I think the irritiability come from the tiredness. If your someone whos grumpy on 4 hours sleep expect to be a tired grumpy bugger on mk

I know I am.

bloaty and tired is all i got and cant work out hard because im so tired. So, kinda pointless

21. I get that I'm probably asking a lot here. But what's a good source on this. Seems some places have it sometimes and not others. I'd like to have a place that whenever I go to order more I don't have to see whose currently holding. I'll just go to the same place each and every time. I see NP had bulk for a bit. I'd love to go that route but they are out now. **** moves real fast.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    I get that I'm probably asking a lot here. But what's a good source on this. Seems some places have it sometimes and not others. I'd like to have a place that whenever I go to order more I don't have to see whose currently holding. I'll just go to the same place each and every time. I see NP had bulk for a bit. I'd love to go that route but they are out now. **** moves real fast.
    MA Labs has an MK 677 product called Somatozine, and has some extra ingredients to further enhance the effectiveness of the MK. @Mike Arnold
    I'm logging it right now actually, as are a few other guys.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

23. Sweet thank you. I've found some various ones around here and there but that's another one. I get the point of the different names it goes by but it's frustrating at the same time

24. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    Sweet thank you. I've found some various ones around here and there but that's another one. I get the point of the different names it goes by but it's frustrating at the same time
    For sure. Also, if you decide to get it, he gave us an Anabolic Minds discount code (AM20) that brings the cost down to $59.99 which is about $1 per pill. Not bad at all for a quality MK-677 product not to mention with several other GH boosting ingredients. It's 12.5mg MK-677 per pill.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    I think the irritiability come from the tiredness. If your someone whos grumpy on 4 hours sleep expect to be a tired grumpy bugger on mk

I know I am.

bloaty and tired is all i got and cant work out hard because im so tired. So, kinda pointless
    I spent quite a bit of time researching MK yesterday on a few different forums. And you articulated this unfortunate side effect very well!

In fact, I opted out of going with MK because I can see that I also fit the profile for someone who has terrible sleep and then can barely stay upright at work the next day.

Just some food for thought... I felt like well over half of the cases that i read that started out with insomnia and bloat resolved within 3ish weeks and it transitioned into a more positive experience with better recovery and muscular fullness.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK-677..........Whats the Hype!?
    By metallifter87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 12:32 AM
  2. SERMs.... What's the verdict?
    By Magikskittlz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 08:50 AM