homemade glucose disposal agent

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'm trying to create a glucose disposal agent. I have seen many ingredients such as r alpha lipoic acid, banaba leaf, cinnamon bark, agmatine, vanadyl sulfate. I just wanted to know what ingredients worked best for you guys and what would you recommend.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. What is your goal behind creating it? I'm unfamiliar with this / reason so looking to be educated

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Interesting. What is your goal behind creating it? I'm unfamiliar with this / reason so looking to be educated
Goal is to use it as a lean bulker. Basically if you know how insulin works well a glucose disposal agent will in short shuttle more glucose to the muscles from the carbs you intake. Which in turn gives makes a lean bulk stay lean. You can honestly use it on a cut as well.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Goal is to use it as a lean bulker. Basically if you know how insulin works well a glucose disposal agent will in short shuttle more glucose to the muscles from the carbs you intake. Which in turn gives makes a lean bulk stay lean. You can honestly use it on a cut as well.
Awesome that makes sense and sort of what I was thinking. Would you include a GDA with it?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Awesome that makes sense and sort of what I was thinking. Would you include a GDA with it?
Yeah that's the goal. I just want to know what ingredients have worked best for people.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I would def Include the ALA but unsure about the other supps but ALA treats me nicely :)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
What form have you used
R-ALA, but I believe it's a 50/50 blend. I stack it with slintensity by Evomuse and depending on what I'm eating, sometimes Defuse as well haha. If strictly carbs, then just ALA and slin

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
R-ALA, but I believe it's a 50/50 blend. I stack it with slintensity by Evomuse and depending on what I'm eating, sometimes Defuse as well haha. If strictly carbs, then just ALA and slin
so you do know a thing or two about GDA haha I'll definitely give R-ALA a shot

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best GDA supp out there right now.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Not entirely sure, but slintensity by Evomuse and Slinmax by perforamax are pretty awesome

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Predator by Chaos and Pain. I picked up a bottle after following TheSolution log. It's the real deal. Finally a replacement for Recompadrol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lean bulk ( typically no more than 20% calorie surplus) will stay lean because of the minor calorie surplus, not because of supplementation. Diet is the largest part here. If you're trying to squeeze in more calories while minimizing fat acquisition then that's a different story.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
A lean bulk ( typically no more than 20% calorie surplus) will stay lean because of the minor calorie surplus, not because of supplementation. Diet is the largest part here. If you're trying to squeeze in more calories while minimizing fat acquisition then that's a different story.
Yeah that's the goal and i figure that lean bulk would be the best idea for that? And a GDA would help me Cause my coach wants me to build mass for the upcoming hockey season but I am already 187 at 5ft11 and 14% body fat by all means I'm not saying I'm huge but I do have a fair amount of mass for that height and as a hockey player you don't want to be too big unless you're a grinder so that being said I'd love to drop by a percent or two and just add lean mass and maybe get to 190 or so after a month I just turned 20 so I still have room to grow and considering I gained about 4lbs of lean mass after a bottle of Orig1n I figure it's doable to half that and gain 2lb of lean mass and drop by a couple percent in body fat with the help of a GDA and maybe even buying a natty muscle builder.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a (non-beginner) natural athlete you will have to pick 1 thing to do, either gain muscle mass or lose fat. You won't be doing both. A GDA isn't going to aid you here if you're trying to do both at the same time.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
As a (non-beginner) natural athlete you will have to pick 1 thing to do, either gain muscle mass or lose fat. You won't be doing both. A GDA isn't going to aid you here if you're trying to do both at the same time.
Basically a GDA won't help you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time but it will minimize fat gain? Minimize being a key word because there will still be minimal fat gain correct?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically a GDA won't help you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time but it will minimize fat gain? Minimize being a key word because there will still be minimal fat gain correct?
It "can" help minimize fat gain during a lean bulk. Remember, we're talking about legal OTC products here. The things that work well are pharma or illegal.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Synapsin posted some interesting ideas regarding ala. Might have been someone else, can't find the post.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anyone here test their favorite GDA with a Glucose Meter? Pretty cheap insurance to ensure money is well spent.

This guy is a PhD candidate prep coach that had 20 or so clients use a glucose meter to test various GDAs - Cinnamon held up well (I'd personally go with Ceylon if buying bulk, or a Casssia *extract* as long as there's no/little Coumarin).

https://www.google.com/#q=Alex+Kikel+Glucose+Disposal

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone here test their favorite GDA with a Glucose Meter? Pretty cheap insurance to ensure money is well spent.

This guy is a PhD candidate prep coach that had 20 or so clients use a glucose meter to test various GDAs - Cinnamon held up well (I'd personally go with Ceylon if buying bulk, or a Casssia *extract* as long as there's no/little Coumarin).

https://www.google.com/#q=Alex+Kikel+Glucose+Disposal
How much ceylon do you take before and after a workout. I bought that in bulk.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
kbayne is very knowledgeable when it comes to GDA and nutrition partitioners. I would wait for him to touch base in here.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I found myself well with 600mg of ALA, I tried it several times, and it worked, lowering blood sugar.

Follidrone2, my other test, works. (Reductive that only serves as GDA)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basically you're saying it's a waste of money?
Most non-affiliated science guys will say its a waste, or at least certain ingredients are (perhaps detrimental, to boot).

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Most non-affiliated science guys will say its a waste, or at least certain ingredients are (perhaps detrimental, to boot).
Ok thanks it makes sense in the books but thanks man i just thought I could get better results. But with that being said I'm starting to believe that the best GDA are low glycemic foods like comple carbs.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basically you're saying it's a waste of money?
Nope, just quoting South Park. I use them myself.

Current stack plus SuperNova, Gut Health Ultimate and staples.

20170425_220033.jpg

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How much ceylon do you take before and after a workout. I bought that in bulk.
I wouldn't take Jack Shjt *after* a workout - you are primed for glucose uptake then. I'm not a big GDA believer, so I use Cinnamon for taste mostly (goes great with Blueberry Protein), but if you read/listened to the links I posted, it's about 3g per ~50g C. 500g is about $20 usually.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Science aside, I feel better and look better after consuming a large meal with a quality GDA than without. It helps minimize bloating and discomfort, so later that evening/the next day I'm not miserable and I still look lean. To me, that's worth the money.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
^^ este tipo es inteligentísimo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Nutrition / Health 56
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
hercules_22 Supplements 6
Anabolics 48