Ephedra

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone on here use Ephedra for a fat burner. Back in day the best results I got was from Xenadrine. Im looking into taking Ephedra actually the Hellfire Pills. I guess Ephedrine Alkaloids is what is illegal not "ephedra". Call it what you want I don't care Im just curious do they work the stuff from the old days that is now illegal to buy...

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like what you are looking at is the inert ephedra ingredient that is just placed in supplements to fool people.

This thread may help [/url]
Hellfire has 314 solid reviews of the website. That don't mean there all true or knew what taking real ephedrine was like.... thanks for the thread I figured it was too good to be true. I can get it prescribed though right? Its like $5 a pill though..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hellfire has 314 solid reviews of the website. That don't mean there all true or knew what taking real ephedrine was like.... thanks for the thread I figured it was too good to be true. I can get it prescribed though right? Its like $5 a pill though..
The ephedra leaf extract used in Hellfire and all the other current "ephedra" supplements, does not contain any of the alkaloids that classic ephedra products used, and that is why they are allowed to be on the market.

Essentially you can get Bronkaid or Primatene here in the states. Or you can look into some options that you may be able to obtain from foreign countries. As far as prescription...I really don't know, but nobody has mentioned that...

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Yeah go with bronkaid it is ephedrine sulfate it will do what it sounds like your looking for when taken with some caffeine pills.

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The ephedra leaf extract used in Hellfire and all the other current "ephedra" supplements, does not contain any of the alkaloids that classic ephedra products used, and that is why they are allowed to be on the market.

Essentially you can get Bronkaid or Primatene here in the states. Or you can look into some options that you may be able to obtain from foreign countries. As far as prescription...I really don't know, but nobody has mentioned that...
The place I'm doing my TRT through mentioned this to me to help with with Fat Loss. Its $5 a pill though... Not too excited about that! Lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Eca stack works but be careful wouldn't run it to long. I never ran it but my good friend swears by it but then again he has never took a stim break. But start low and work up to make sure you tolerate it

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
The place I'm doing my TRT through mentioned this to me to help with with Fat Loss. Its $5 a pill though... Not too excited about that! Lol
Are you running any ai alongside your try dose. Maybe just try to shred water weight with letrone virtus or inhibit e will help cut down water weight without jump to stane

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you running any ai alongside your try dose. Maybe just try to shred water weight with letrone virtus or inhibit e will help cut down water weight without jump to stane
Anastrozole forget the dosage to be honest. Im gonna cut my carbs back but yah water retention has been a little problem it seems. Im running 200 mg Test Cyp and 100mg Deca once a week. In 3 weeks gonna bump it up 300 mg Test Cyp and 100 mg Deca weekly spilt up in 2 shots (150/50). I think the Deca is why I'm holding the water... Might up my ai too... I just miss the ephedra of the old days.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Well yeah bro deca for sure is culprit but I don't even think that low dose is worth it.

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well yeah bro deca for sure is culprit but I don't even think that low dose is worth it.
The Deca I'm taking strictly for joint pain. I will say I feel even at that small of a dose I feel its working. With the water retention I'm getting off 100mg not sure I'd want it much higher anyways. My strength is up for sure but I really wants cuts not gains...lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
The Deca I'm taking strictly for joint pain. I will say I feel even at that small of a dose I feel its working. With the water retention I'm getting off 100mg not sure I'd want it much higher anyways. My strength is up for sure but I really wants cuts not gains...lol
Npp would be better you have to pin more but leaner gains

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone on here use Ephedra for a fat burner. Back in day the best results I got was from Xenadrine. Im looking into taking Ephedra actually the Hellfire Pills. I guess Ephedrine Alkaloids is what is illegal not "ephedra". Call it what you want I don't care Im just curious do they work the stuff from the old days that is now illegal to buy...
Ephedra sinica or Sidacordifolia are what works, owing to the fact the stems contain ephedra alkaloids. Ephedra Nevadensis is one of a few phony "ephedra" products being pitched to unsuspecting customers. Ephedra has effectively been legislated out of existence in the U.S.. However, pure ephedrine hcl is available behind any pharmacy counter in the form of Primatine tabs (12.5mg ephedrine hcl per tab). Don't confuse with Bronkaid tabs, which contain the weaker ephedrine sulfate.

You'll have to sign for it but at least it's the real deal.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Ok not sure if its available for me but i'll look into that thanks!
It's a short ester but less water weight but still a 19 nor I believe. But really mast pairs with test and makes it almost better with negating some estrogen sides

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used bronkaid for 4+ years now, love it. Currently using Primatene because the city/state i'm in doesn't seem to carry Bronkaid anywhere.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Used bronkaid for 4+ years now, love it. Currently using Primatene because the city/state i'm in doesn't seem to carry Bronkaid anywhere.
Are you feeling any difference between the two?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Do you stack it with caffeine and asprin? And what doses/ how long you run it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat loss, no. Mood, Primatene seems to give me a feeling of well-being and a bit more of a stimulant effect.

Do you stack it with caffeine and asprin? And what doses/ how long you run it
I do not use aspirin, but baby aspirin is a great addition to EC stack if needed. I use EC indefinitely because it is safe and works. Typically do 3 doses per day of 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Yeah I'm wondering this 2. I have read people's personal preferences on it. I'm on my first cycle of it 3 weeks in it's pretty fantastic on suppressing appetite.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I'm wondering this 2. I have read people's personal preferences on it. I'm on my first cycle of it 3 weeks in it's pretty fantastic on suppressing appetite.
I feel like I could take 2 Bronkaid at a time, 2-3 times a day, I won't because I don't want to be one of those people. The consensus seems to be that Primatene has a better feel to it. I just bought 2 boxes of Bronkaid a week or so ago. If I go in now to try and buy some Primatene they will probably throw me in jail:spank:

Maybe I will have to send my GF out on an errand..

I wanted her to think I got ripped naturally though:sad:

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Really? I've been taken bronkaid for a little bit now and I'm still not to 3 doses a day.
Just tell her you have workout induced asthma.

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fat loss, no. Mood, Primatene seems to give me a feeling of well-being and a bit more of a stimulant effect.

I do not use aspirin, but baby aspirin is a great addition to EC stack if needed. I use EC indefinitely because it is safe and works. Typically do 3 doses per day of 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine.
So (1) baby aspirin, Large Unsweetened Iced Tea and a Primatene Tab (3) Times a day... lol thanks!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I feel like I could take 2 Bronkaid at a time, 2-3 times a day, I won't because I don't want to be one of those people. The consensus seems to be that Primatene has a better feel to it. I just bought 2 boxes of Bronkaid a week or so ago. If I go in now to try and buy some Primatene they will probably throw me in jail:spank:

Maybe I will have to send my GF out on an errand..

I wanted her to think I got ripped naturally though:sad:
Your State dictates how much you can buy - below that limit, who gives a F what the Pharmacy thinks? In mine it's something like "no more than 3 boxes at one time, not to exceed 20 in one month" or some shjt like that. It's way more than a fitness person would need for fat loss though - so I guess that's cool. Your State Law May Vary (YSLMV).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your State dictates how much you can buy - below that limit, who gives a F what the Pharmacy thinks? In mine it's something like "no more than 3 boxes at one time, not to exceed 20 in one month" or some shjt like that. It's way more than a fitness person would need for fat loss though - so I guess that's cool. Your State Law May Vary (YSLMV).
Well if it is anything close to 20 in a month...I would say I am GTG! Thanks