Best OTC AI? Letrone vs el1minate

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
For a mild 4 andro cycle, specifically andro the giant at 3 caps a day for 4 weeks

Would letrone by black lion research be a good enough AI on 4 andro, since i have read mixed reviews about el1minate.

thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the newly reformulated SNS Inhibit E would also be a great choice for a 4 andro cycle.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
^^^This. SNS Inhibit-E is very good for your cycle. Not only is it strong and highly rated on this board, it is also high quality and affordable. Best of both worlds!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 cap every other day of Letrone worked well for my Sup3r-2/Sup3r-4 cycle.

compan

compan

Awards
Check out HTP Arimiplex and the new Gaspari Novedex XT

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
What just one cap of letrone every other day is enough?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
the newly reformulated SNS Inhibit E would also be a great choice for a 4 andro cycle.
I'll throw in another vote for SNS inhibit E. Great AI product with a lot of positive reviews on strong supplement shop.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What just one cap of letrone every other day is enough?
For me it was. I am sensitive to AIs and my cycle was pretty mild. My natural e2 numbers sit low so I was not against a small rise in estrogen. 1 cap of Letrone EOD was strong enough to keep my estrogen levels in check.

I was also taking Am1macare Pro daily (for the first 4 weeks) which has a mild AI built in.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit E is the best choice on the market and priced right under $20
That is a hella good price. I haven't used it before. Anyone here run bloods with it (pre and during)?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That is a hella good price. I haven't used it before. Anyone here run bloods with it (pre and during)?
Misfit28 had bloods done showing it was very effective at lowering E.

kdub83

Awards
I'll throw another vote for Inhibit-E. it actually worked too well for me, it tanked my E levels and had me feeling lethargic. Be easy with the servings when you start taking it. It is strong.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw another vote for Inhibit-E. it actually worked too well for me, it tanked my E levels and had me feeling lethargic. Be easy with the servings when you start taking it. It is strong.
Well it's definitely possible it did tank your E levels, but without bloodwork you stating lethargy does not = tanked e2.

Bolindero

Awards
Wrong section-maybe Admin can move it for you.

Letrone should be fine; however, the strongest otc ai I have used iron legion virtus. Used it on 100mg of trest with no issues. Profile below if you want to check it out.

Virtus has my vote too. Just using it as part of a "natural" stack off cycle has been great. Can tell even with a pretty low dose it boosted my libido can't take full dose.
I was curious Afi what were you running with trest and Virtus?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was curious Afi what were you running with trest and Virtus?
Osta the second half and super-11 the first. It was like a 10 week bridged cycle. Ran trest for 8 of the weeks though. 4 weeks at 50mg and 4 at 100mg.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a mild 4 andro cycle, specifically andro the giant at 3 caps a day for 4 weeks

Would letrone by black lion research be a good enough AI on 4 andro, since i have read mixed reviews about el1minate.

thanks
Considering Elim1nate uses arimistane (which sucks as an AI), by default letrone is better.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Novedex XT by a wide margin IMO. 3 suicidal AIs. The research of done on the actives definitely impressed me