Libido

TommyC

Awards
My Guys,

Looking to stack alphamine + misc (BCAA's, Alpha-Lipoic acid, whey, creatine) along with a tough natural test booster. Did the same stack with alphamax last summer and saw good results, but even with alphamax working out every day had me sore like a motherf****er, and after working 60 hours a week at a contract job I need to boost libido asap.

Thought about taking Natadrol or something of the like, a light anabolic, or even a another to product to stack with alphamax. Any suggestions?

Best,
Tommy

TSMilliner

Awards
Never taken Natadrol, but as far as libido goes the reviews are all over the place. Have even read a few instance of shutdown which will potentially tank your libido further IMO. It does however get pretty decent reviews as a strength booster almost like a prohormone.

Seems there are better options out there for straight up boosting your drive. Do a search and you will see a lot of opinions on this, most of which will compliment your current stack. Tongkat Ali, icariin (goat weed), Fadogia, etc..

One of my faves is Tropinol XP which has a good profile and always gives me a kick in that department. It has Icariin, and Fadogia along with a host of other things. great pumps and will help in leaning you out along with the Alphamine.

One factor is to ask yourself why you are shutdown in that area. if your just fatigued, something as simple as ZMA could help you get better sleep and give you a test boost which may do the trick. if you have high cortisol you could look at another PES product like erase pro which would also help.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP, Testabolan, bulk MACA/tribulus...all great options

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Were you using the OG Alphamax or Alphamax XT?

Alphamax XT should have you covered in the libido department as far as natural products go. I would recommend stacking it with X-Gels and/or Tr1umph - those three make for a killer natty stack

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you taking the current version of Alphamine? If so, I am just curious as to what you are expecting to get out of it?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
give CEL M-Test a try. Your libido will thank you ;)

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using one letrone before bed and two of the newest gut health in the morning and it's been really high.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want a natural hormone booster-type product with a libido boost i'd probably get CEL M-Test. Otherwise i don't really know what's out there on the natty t boost market.

TommyC

Awards
Currently taking the newest version of alphamine. I sweat a good amount on my own but this stuff deters hunger well and will help tone me down, as any thermo taking right will. If I'm gonna take alphamax it's gonna be XT no doubt.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Currently taking the newest version of alphamine. I sweat a good amount on my own but this stuff deters hunger well and will help tone me down, as any thermo taking right will. If I'm gonna take alphamax it's gonna be XT no doubt.
The new Alphamine version is not meant to be a thermogenic/fat burner supplement. There are better options out there for that. If you are happy with it though...that is cool too.

deanX

Awards
If you want a natural hormone booster-type product with a libido boost i'd probably get CEL M-Test.
Being a natural hormone booster makes CEL M-Test is one of the best out there.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
M-Test is magnificent. I am 37 and just a week in to my second M-Test run. I am doing 3 caps in the morning before the gym and the last 2 days it started hitting the libido. Even more random sexual thoughts, damned random boners. I always want the wife, but it is ridiculous with M-Test.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Were you using the OG Alphamax or Alphamax XT?

Alphamax XT should have you covered in the libido department as far as natural products go. I would recommend stacking it with X-Gels and/or Tr1umph - those three make for a killer natty stack
Agreed completely with this. Stacking these three would get you awesome results.