Pre-workout carb drink!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yo guys, I'm following a CKD diet and have been on a cut since last December! I'm halfway through my last fat burner, IGNIT3 and gonna start adding calories back in when it's done! Gonna maintain for a couple of month on a CKD and then starts lean bulk using TKD diet when I start a m-sten cycle! I was gonna buy sizeon but I thought I might as well make my own and get double the servings haha I've come up with this,

HBCD - 25g
Peptopro - 10g
D-ribose - 5g
Taurine - 5g
Glycine - 5g
Electrolytes - 1g

What you guys reckon? Anything to add?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats your HBCD source? Glycofuse is my favorite

compan

compan

Awards
Love me some Glycofuse.

Not sure I would add anything in particular, at least nothing I can think of. I take it you probably have the basics covered already like creatine and what not?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
whats your HBCD source? Glycofuse is my favorite
Glycofuse, just to add flavour! I can get it in bulk but the taste is worth the extra cost in my eyes haha

And yeah I have 5g creatine 6g AAKG and 700mg choline B first thing in the morning :)

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Glycofuse, just to add flavour! I can get it in bulk but the taste is worth the extra cost in my eyes haha

And yeah I have 5g creatine 6g AAKG and 700mg choline B first thing in the morning :)
Agreed on taste, GlycoFuse is incredible. Looks good to me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say jump on the glycofuse. I'd had it before as well and it tastes great. I've seen a lot of positives on it!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Looks like GlycoFuse is pretty popular. I like Glyco Infusion by ALRI and Cytocarb .

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can either of these for $9-$11/lb:

Sweet Potato Powder.

ModCarb™ Powder (Trim® Processed: Organic Oat Bran, Organic Amaranth, Organic Quinoa, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Millet, Organic Chia).
HBCD is $12 - I'm not a big believer in superiority of the various sugars over each other though - I just use fruit, lactose, and rice (food).

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the uk and can grab 2kg HBCD for £30 80 servings so it's not too bad, I'm going for GF for the flavour haha want to stay away from fruit because of the fructose and I tried Milk the first time I did TKD and it didn't do much for me! I'm not to fussed about food because I make sure I get all my micros I think I need ED regardless, I just want some glycogen for my training without having to eat 1.5 - 2 hours before hand

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'd have to throw in my support for glycofuse as well. I love that stuff.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love glycofuse but Nutraplanet had such a great deal on Xtend Endure that I grabbed a few tubs of it.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Glycofuse...best on the market

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I just use CYTO CARB 2, cheap as **** and seems to work well. About 10 dollars for 2lbs

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My preference is Glycofuse. Glyco infusion is another solid option as well.