First X gel run/X gels with or without Anabeta Elite?

Miikew

Miikew

Awards
I'm new to the page and after doing a lot of reading I decided I am going to run my first Ara cycle. I purchased two bottles of X gels, 60 days worth of Soy lecithin as an emulsifier and for the phosphatidic acid, and 60 days worth of Lclt. Is there anything I'm missing?

I've also done some reading and can't decide whether I should be adding Anabeta elite to the cycle or not? I get that it wouldn't hurt anything, but is it really that beneficial?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since it's your first time running X gels I wouldn't add in the ABE so you can see the results you get from just x gels. Then next time you run it you can stack them x gels and abe.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, great job on having all the essentials for your ARA run. as previously stated, since this is your first run, take X gels solo for 50 workouts. After that, take a 4 week break, and stack ABE with X gels.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm new to the page and after doing a lot of reading I decided I am going to run my first Ara cycle. I purchased two bottles of X gels, 60 days worth of Soy lecithin as an emulsifier and for the phosphatidic acid, and 60 days worth of Lclt. Is there anything I'm missing?

I've also done some reading and can't decide whether I should be adding Anabeta elite to the cycle or not? I get that it wouldn't hurt anything, but is it really that beneficial?
Sounds like you did your research. I would stick with just x gels for your first run. x gels+PA+LCLT should give great results.

Miikew

Miikew

Awards
Thanks you guys so much! I'm starting tomorrow and couldn't be more excited haha. This forum provided a huge amount of information, and I'm glad I'm on the right track!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
If you plan on running the xgels for 50 workouts, I would hope to think thats at least 2 months worth. Take the gels for the first month then add in the ABE.

That should give you enough time to see what the xgels can do, then observe what happens when you add the ABE without confusion of the 2, but yet test the benefits of both.

Thats what I would do anyway..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks you guys so much! I'm starting tomorrow and couldn't be more excited haha. This forum provided a huge amount of information, and I'm glad I'm on the right track!
Glad we could be of help! Let me know if you have any additional questions about x gels!