First X-Gels Run Followed by Alphamax

superbig89

Awards
Hey Guys so this is my first post ever on this forum. I am starting my first run on X-gels stacked with Tr1umph and Conquer Unleashed. I just received 2 tubs of Tr1umph, 1 tub of Conquer, and 2 bottles of X-Gels. My plan is to train fasted while on the X-Gels. Let me know thoughts on this protocol:

45 min preworkout I would take 1 scoop of Triumph (also taking 1 scoop on off days), 1 scoop of Conquer, and 4 x gels (only on 50 training days).

Does this setup look good? Also, I wanted to follow this run immediately with a Triumph and Alphamax stack. Do I need a break between the stacks?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would have enough xgels to run 6 each time. That was the sweet spot for me.

No. You do not need a break. In fact you should run the alphamax with the xgels for better results.

superbig89

Awards
I would have enough xgels to run 6 each time. That was the sweet spot for me.

No. You do not need a break. In fact you should run the alphamax with the xgels for better results.
Thanks. I appreciate the response. Ok Ill go with 3 bottles then. I wanted to wait to start the Alphamax Xt so I had something to look forward to in the summer. Also did you train fasted on x-gels?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look good bro...!

i dont see any issue with training fasted.

superbig89

Awards
Thanks. I normally get a pre workout meal in like 90 min before, usually egg whites and oatmeal, but I was worried about them affecting the x-gels thats why I figured training fasted would help me get the most out the x-gels. Any thoughts?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I see no problem with your plan. You are also correct. X-Gels are best utilized fasted. I think your set up is great. Honestly, I would initially start with 4 X-Gels. Everyone responds differently so you will be getting different suggestions. Why not start at the lowest dose and go up? You could save some money in the long run because you might find 4 to be very beneficial like I did.

superbig89

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Appreciate the response.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed start with 4 X-gels and if you can handle the DOMS at 4 then move up to 6 or maybe even 8 if funds allow. Good luck! You're going to love it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice lil stack .. Yeah 1.5G is of xgels is great .. start at 1G see how you feel .. def give 1.5 a try for sum fun

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
All great info in here. You've done your research OP! Welcome to the forum.

If you've never used X-Gels or Alphamax XT in the past, it would be best to split them up and use them separately. They do make for a phenomenal stack, but I would recommend running each solo first to see what you like about each product individually. Tr1umph and Alphamax XT would be perfectly fine to run after finishing up X-Gels. Glad to see you read up on these products and did some homework - your setup looks great

superbig89

Awards
Thanks for al the great responses. Went ahead and got 3 bottles of x-gels to try 6 after the first week. You guys definitely have me pumped to start. Starting this Monday!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for al the great responses. Went ahead and got 3 bottles of x-gels to try 6 after the first week. You guys definitely have me pumped to start. Starting this Monday!
Good to hear! You are going to love it! Massive pumps incoming!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You won't regret it bro! let us know how it goes, happy lifting!!!