Available "tainted" supplements.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Available "tainted" supplements.

Following up in a previous topic I started "Best spiked product you've ever used".

What have you found which is currently available spiked/tainted?

I have been scrolling through the FDA, USADA pages.

Some list quite a few known products, you know DMAA which is actually listed on the label anyways.(USADA banned)
However FDA, European, and TGA have different lists for recalled products which are laced with prescription medications/analogues etc

I am by no means am condoning this as positive or to go purchase, but let's be honest? There could be another Aspire 36 out there ?

It really only came to mind as a UFC fighter got a suspended sentence due to a tainted supplement which contained Andro-1 I believe.

This is also ideal for people looking to avoid supplements which may be tainted.

I'll begin -

Gaspari - Anavite
A certain match tested positive for 1-andro

Pretty scary hey? A multi-vitamin. :/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gaspari - Anavite
A certain match tested positive for 1-andro

Pretty scary hey? A multi-vitamin. :/
I performed a basic search on Dr.Google for 'spiked, 1 andro, Gaspari, Anavite..' nothing.
Maybe you could provide a link to this story because I have scanned and searched FDA / USADA and found nothing there either.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I performed a basic search on Dr.Google for 'spiked, 1 andro, Gaspari, Anavite..' nothing.
Maybe you could provide a link to this story because I have scanned and searched FDA / USADA and found nothing there either.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link?

http://www.usada.org/substances/supplement-411/

Clearly listed by USADA.

As mentioned, between all the anti-drug organisations, health and food organisations there's quite a few websites to scroll through. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link?

http://www.usada.org/substances/supplement-411/

Clearly listed by USADA.

As mentioned, between all the anti-drug organisations, health and food organisations there's quite a few websites to scroll through. :)
And, I scrolled through all of the pages on that sight, but it only takes a search of Gaspari to show only one thing unrelated to what you were referring to. Was it another link from there?

I will continue to take a stroll throughout the day. My thanks to you for spawning a conversation.
It's what I think is most important about this site, and that is sharing information and opening lines of communication for healthy debates and discussions.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And, I scrolled through all of the pages on that sight, but it only takes a search of Gaspari to show only one thing unrelated to what you were referring to. Was it another link from there?

I will continue to take a stroll throughout the day. My thanks to you for spawning a conversation.
It's what I think is most important about this site, and that is sharing information and opening lines of communication for healthy debates and discussions.

Enter your details, even fake details and it brings up a list.

Sorry, I forgot I had to add my name and email to gain access to the list.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fact that they're listing anavite, a multi vitamin, as spiked is laughable. Would LOVE to see the chain on custody on that testing ?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fact that they're listing anavite, a multi vitamin, as spiked is laughable. Would LOVE to see the chain on custody on that testing ?
In-regards to UFC fighters which claim contaminated supplements I know they test the bottle from the fighter, then go to a shop and buy from the same batch and test a separate bottle.

I'm not saying this product is what an UFC fighter was using, just an example.

I think it said traces, may not be a solid amount in the product.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In-regards to UFC fighters which claim contaminated supplements I know they test the bottle from the fighter, then go to a shop and buy from the same batch and test a separate bottle.

I'm not saying this product is what an UFC fighter was using, just an example.

I think it said traces, may not be a solid amount in the product.

The odds are, that anyone trying to earn even $1 from competing in something (or running a YouTube "fitness" channel) - is using real anabolic/androgenic steroids.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The odds are, that anyone trying to earn even $1 from competing in something (or running a YouTube "fitness" channel) - is using real anabolic/androgenic steroids.
You have to claim natural, though. Most important point.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Bump because I'm curious to know of some of the other products to avoid.

Calinics

Calinics

Awards
Enter your details, even fake details and it brings up a list.

Sorry, I forgot I had to add my name and email to gain access to the list.
Been using this list for about the last year or more. It's pretty detailed listing lot #'s and test results. After you enter your info it takes a few seconds for the list to come up. They even have an App too, downloaded it once but it sucked. Gaspari does have a history look at OG Detonate, loved that stuff by the way but doubt there doing anything like that now that Hi-Tech in the picture.