Sarms calories for recomp

Rpain88

Awards
3 months back in the gym 6 days a week double ppl I work construction and eat super clean in a slight caloric deficit I'm running lgd rad and the gh stimulating one I forget what it's called my abs are starting to show but I am definately not ripped probably around 15-20% bf my question is after 3 months in a caloric deficit but not exactly where I would like to be bf percentage should I bulk for a month or two to get the best results from the sarms or should I continue to cut using the sarms as a way to not lose muscle or should I eat maintenance calories and will the sarms help me recomp thanks for your input

Rpain88

Awards
Clomid with a natural test booster the lgd 5mg day rad410 15mg day the other one is 50 MG before bed on an empty stomach 5 days on 2 off I've been on em for about 2 weeks and plan on a 2 month cycle I've noticed definately strength gains and definately a better appetite which helps when your eating 3400 clean in a cut

Rpain88

Awards
Lmfao at the link I'm a marble and stone installer I get paid good money to play glorified Legos writing is not my strong suit

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol my inner minologue is breathless.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I believe you are WAY over dosing what I assume is Ibutamoren (MK-677) - you only need 25mg. Recomps are the biggest PITA if you are looking for fast'ish results - depending on where you are, they could take a year or more. That also assumes you have pretty much nailed what your maintenance calories are for your given activity level - if you're a hundred calories over, fat loss will me minuscule, if at all. I'd just Cut and Clean/Lean Bulk unless you have a need to look great 24/7 - 365.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus 50mg of mk677 wtf! I also think your lgd dose is pretty low. More importantly, what brand are these sarms bro?

Rpain88

Awards
That's the issue too my caloric needs go up way high on demo days and are much lower on days I'm tiling a bathroom so I've been changing my calories pretty much daily on a real hard day with a good workout I'm over 3k compared to Sunday when I don't work or work out I'll eat 1800 calories I think I'm just gonna follow your advice and continue the cut

Rpain88

Awards
The chemical makeup it shows would be amorellin but I wouldn't be surprised if it was mk677 due to the price if amorellin

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
That's the issue too my caloric needs go up way high on demo days and are much lower on days I'm tiling a bathroom so I've been changing my calories pretty much daily on a real hard day with a good workout I'm over 3k compared to Sunday when I don't work or work out I'll eat 1800 calories I think I'm just gonna follow your advice and continue the cut
I think you'd be surprised at exactly how little calories you are burning on those "Demo Days" (yes, I did them too in my past). It all averages out over days/weeks/months anyway - your body doesn't know what a calendar is. Just pick ONE caloric number and stick to it. All this calorie cycling stuff is so 1% - leave it for the people who pay their bills by competing - it's just screwing you up.

Rpain88

Awards
Yea I've just been sticking to 2500 the past few days there so much information out there it's hard to know what to do

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1