Safe supplements to get over the hump with no huge side effects/PCT required?

kabo0m

Awards
To break it down.

I am 31 and have stalled greatly. I am not sure if it's a case of crap genetics or what, but I feel as if I need something to get me over the hump.

I purchased sarms, but I did not have a reliable way to do a PCT and became too nervous of the long-term potential effects.(waste of $ sadly for me, but I guess money spent on a lesson learned)

So I am just looking for suggestions for a product that is safe and also can help someone in my position. I have seen a lot of stuff about Follidrone 2.0 on here, but don't know much about it.

Any suggestions is great. Thank you.

HebrewHulk

Awards
Arimistane (original PES Erase) is a good starting point. it is a AI, in everyday terms it lowers estrogen/manipulates cortisol which helps lose fat and mild increases in strength. I like it, you can drink on it, go out, in essence live life as usual but it is strong enough to actually help.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They had a huge sale on Follidrone last week. I should have bought more bottles.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength plateau? Size plateau? Cut plateau? That's going to change suggestions.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS X-Gels have received outstanding feedback from the community. I also loved my run with them. Stack that with CEL M-Test, which requires no PCT and is far and away one of the best natural test boosters on the market. I did 8 weeks and wished I could be on forever...lol

HebrewHulk

Awards
I miss CEL H Drol, H Drol was technically a pro hormone that converted to oral Turinbol, but it is banned now. I believe H Drol for 4 wk cycles with 4 wk PCTs could be run forever without issue. Now, 8 weeks and on, dependent on the user.

Since all we have now is herbs and "natty boosters," you're better off spending your money on protein, creatine, fish oil, and buying good ass meats like buffalo, steak, and crab.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss CEL H Drol, H Drol was technically a pro hormone that converted to oral Turinbol, but it is banned now. I believe H Drol for 4 wk cycles with 4 wk PCTs could be run forever without issue. Now, 8 weeks and on, dependent on the user.

Since all we have now is herbs and "natty boosters," you're better off spending your money on protein, creatine, fish oil, and buying good ass meats like buffalo, steak, and crab.
First hdrol was barely a ph. It did convert but barely and was active on its on.

It barely kicks in at week 3 so with a 4 week you would get 1 week to make gains so that makes no sense.

It still need a SERM!!!

You could not go 4 weeks on to 4 weeks pct back to 4 weeks on. god damn that's bad advice. That would likely do more damage to the HPTA then just staying on the whole time. It's still a god damn steroid, it effects liver, heart, kidneys and so much more. sure hdrol was a safer one but it's not safe be any means.

Last paragraph is good advice though for sure but fish oil is pretty pointless for making gains. Good supplement but not for gains.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength. Not increasing lifts
Could you post up some training details? What type of programming you're following? Progression and periodization information? What your current numbers are (and your bodyweight)? Most of the time, this is the issue. I mean there are natty supps that will help a little with strength, but let's look at training first because that's what's likely going to get you through the plateau. For example, I really like Tr1umph for strength, since it has creatine, betaine, alpha-GPC, etc, but I doubt it'll get you through an actual strength plateau the way optimizing your training will.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you post up some training details? What type of programming you're following? Progression and periodization information? What your current numbers are (and your bodyweight)? Most of the time, this is the issue. I mean there are natty supps that will help a little with strength, but let's look at training first because that's what's likely going to get you through the plateau. For example, I really like Tr1umph for strength, since it has creatine, betaine, alpha-GPC, etc, but I doubt it'll get you through an actual strength plateau the way optimizing your training will.
This is exactly the point brought to your attention in your other thread, OP. Listen to this, and consider any suggestions before spending $$ on more supps.

And, critique your diet.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin might be the route to go OP. CEL EPI PLEX is a no prob blend of epi. You know exactly how much epi you are getting and it is very cost effective.

A stack was mentioned with x gels and m test. Add epi plex and enjoy the gains brother.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From your recent threads from today, I'm thinking you're looking for a quick fix. Jumping on SARMS without research, looking for something natty now. I would suggest addressing you diet and training first. Without those in check, nothing is going to help you. Can you give a break down of your training, diet, including macros, TDEE, etc.

Reactions: Nac
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From your recent threads from today, I'm thinking you're looking for a quick fix. Jumping on SARMS without research, looking for something natty now. I would suggest addressing you diet and training first. Without those in check, nothing is going to help you. Can you give a break down of your training, diet, including macros, TDEE, etc.
This. Diet and training critique will be your best option. Anytime I'm stuck in means of strength gains, I add about 250 calories to my diet and I look to my training and re assess.

That being said, there are supplements that will aid in strength gains to go along with proper diet and training. MassMax XT, AlphaMax XT, Anabeta Elite, ArA are a few of my favorites.

What experience do you have with supplements? What supplements are you currently taking? I'll go into specifics on why those 4 products mentioned above are my favorite once I get a feel of your knowledge and understanding of everything. But again, post your diet and training so we can set you up for success and not a quick fix that will only be temporary.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane (original PES Erase) is a good starting point. it is a AI, in everyday terms it lowers estrogen/manipulates cortisol which helps lose fat and mild increases in strength. I like it, you can drink on it, go out, in essence live life as usual but it is strong enough to actually help.
Think it's been proven on here in different threads via bloodwork that arimistane will do nothing for estrogen

kabo0m

Awards
Strong lifts, but with tricep extensions and curls aternating days

5'10, 178

I try to add 5 pounds when I do the weight successfully for 2 workouts. If I fail rep on 2 workouts, I deload 10%. Calories about 2500. I don't track every calorie, but I eat pretty much the same type of stuff that puts me at about 200 g protein,200 carb, 50ish fat.

As for supplements I've tried: Fish oil, whey powder, test booster(alpha test), creatiine, bcaas. I have ran upper/lower routines in the past- mainly johnny candito stuff

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

5'10, 178

I try to add 5 pounds when I do the weight successfully for 2 workouts. If I fail rep on 2 workouts, I deload 10%. Calories about 2500. I don't track every calorie, but I eat pretty much the same type of stuff that puts me at about 200 g protein,200 carb, 50ish fat.

As for supplements I've tried: Fish oil, whey powder, test booster(alpha test), creatiine, bcaas. I have ran upper/lower routines in the past- mainly johnny candito stuff
Are you trying to maintain your physique and get stronger or what are your goals exactly?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look at stack of anabeta elite and xgels for a nice go to stack. Many have used it here with great results.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

5'10, 178

A good gym partner, some good music, a proper motivation, increased caloric intake and some supplements all play factors in getting over plateaus at times. For me getting on AM and going to deeper and more effective supplements brought me to a different level.

My confidence had gone up, and lifting heavier than usual became the norm. Lifting with stronger guys also help but the supplements honestly helped me out. My first best and effective "cycle" ever were using xgels stacked with ABE. I also used bulk powders mainly from SNS but bought all types from other retailers too.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

5'10, 178

How long have you been using your program? Have you modified it any in that time (besides the extension/curl)?

Also:. What are your maintenance cals? I'm barely maintaining at 3500 ATM, so it would be hard for me to make continuous strength gains on 2500.

And, sorry if this has been answered, what supplements are you currently using/what are your staple supplements.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
5'10 and 178? What are your lifts at? Seems to me you need to eat more 2500 calories is not much at all and you're on the taller side of things.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also:. What are your maintenance cals? I'm barely maintaining at 3500 ATM, so it would be hard for me to make continuous strength gains on 2500.
5'10 and 178? What are your lifts at? Seems to me you need to eat more 2500 calories is not much at all and you're on the taller side of things.
This could be the issue right here. I doubt that I could make much strength gains (other than technique-related gains) on 2500kcal, and I'm ~40lbs lighter. You may need more food.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

5'10, 178

Eat more and use something like x gels

Check out this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are wanting to gain size and see strength gains, everybody is correct when saying that you need to increase your calories. No way around it. No supplement can do that for you. You need to eat more. If you struggle with diet, let us know so we can help. There are simple ways to get an easy 500+ calorie meal in. Please give us a little more info so we can critique it and set you up to see real gains. Once you have an understanding of that, we can dive into supplements.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Assuming your basics like diet, exercise and sleep are adequate, then I would say a good test booster and a natural anabolic are proabaly a decent option.

As a 41 year old former steroid/ph user who hasnt touched anything like that in 7 or 8 years, I have had good results with CEL's M-Test and Black Lions Follidrone 2.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These guys are right in that diet and training will be the major factors short of aas.

That said, there are a few natty supps that I use myself to help:
Xgels (ara) - direct impact on my strength
Epi-Plex - some strenght, but more on the body comp side
Anabeta Elite - body comp

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These guys are right in that diet and training will be the major factors short of aas.

That said, there are a few natty supps that I use myself to help:
Xgels (ara) - direct impact on my strength
Epi-Plex - some strenght, but more on the body comp side
Anabeta Elite - body comp
Don't forget dat der creatine! Building block of gainz.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure what your experiences are with supplements, but I definitely would start with getting solid staple supplements. Multi, protein, creatine, aminos, pre workout...etc.

Do you need any help in deciding what staples to take? Once we get the staples knocked out of the way we can start diving into natural anabolics.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Improve physique and get stronger
If your main focus is body composition, there are some great products and ingredients that can provide benefits. As others have stated, diet and training are should be the first areas to address before looking into supplements. Also, be sure you're incorporating good staple supplements like creatine and fish oil as a foundation.

Keep in mind that improving your physique and gaining strength are two very different goals. In most cases, improving your physique will require a cutting phase to shed some excess fat; and gaining strength will require a surplus/bulking phase to build muscle.

I would recommend reading up on forskolin - it has been studied to help increase/maintain lean body mass while decreasing fat mass, which is exactly what you're looking to do. Regardless of whether you're cutting or lean bulking, I think Alphamax XT would be a great option to help improve strength, speed recovery, and help with body composition. Alphamax XT contains forskolin, along with a profile for increasing natural test and limiting estrogen and cortisol production. It's a very well rounded product that can be used in either a cut or a bulk

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your main focus is body composition, there are some great products and ingredients that can provide benefits. As others have stated, diet and training are should be the first areas to address before looking into supplements. Also, be sure you're incorporating good staple supplements like creatine and fish oil as a foundation.

Keep in mind that improving your physique and gaining strength are two very different goals. In most cases, improving your physique will require a cutting phase to shed some excess fat; and gaining strength will require a surplus/bulking phase to build muscle.

I would recommend reading up on forskolin - it has been studied to help increase/maintain lean body mass while decreasing fat mass, which is exactly what you're looking to do. Regardless of whether you're cutting or lean bulking, I think Alphamax XT would be a great option to help improve strength, speed recovery, and help with body composition. Alphamax XT contains forskolin, along with a profile for increasing natural test and limiting estrogen and cortisol production. It's a very well rounded product that can be used in either a cut or a bulk
I agree. I would also add ArA or something like SlinMax if your first goal is to improve body composition.