Controlled Labs Orange Triad

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used orange triad as it was recommended here on AM. Have heard great reviews on PES and gaspari as well.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Pretty much got it covered with either Orange Triad,TruMulti or Anavite.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES TruMulti or Orange Triad.
These two or now Adam. Depends on price and they have a few variances. Can't go wrong with any of the 3.

pbandy1

Awards
Do you log your food so you know which micronutrients you are commonly deficient in?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
My favorites are as follows

Anavite
Orange Triad
Fitmen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES TruMulti
Gaspari Anavite
Really if you pick up one of these three they will do the job. All three great mutlis. i love orange triad because it has a joint formula in it as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Orange Triad.
Contains a digestive enzyme and joint complex as well.
Not to mention if you collect the labels you can use the on the CL Label Trade in Promo. This allows for you to get Products, Shirts & Gym bags in return for CL Labels.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention if you collect the labels you can use the on the CL Label Trade in Promo. This allows for you to get Products, Shirts & Gym bags in return for CL Labels.
What!? That's awesome, I had no idea. How do you go about participating in that? I've got a couple CL products I'm using right now and will definitely be doing this

cdnbum88

Awards
I have been on Orange Triad for a couple of years and had no issues and when I saw the PES Tru on sale I bought a few months worth once my Orange ran out.
Man do I feel a different without having those joint components in there. I have RA and beyond the obvious never really felt the aches and soreness, but after the Orange was out of my system, I am now feeling more achy.
So once I run out of my Tru back to Orange for me, but both products are good IMHO.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OT and anavites are my go to

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orange Triad.
Contains a digestive enzyme and joint complex as well.
Damn I just threw out a few different bottles from them....

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used a few good ones. My favorites have been Orange Triad, I always feel great taking this one, and I also really like Source Naturals Life Force. Another one I've really grown to like is CL Health IQ. Great supp to keep the bases covered. TrueNutrition Greens Multiple ive heard is great. Haven't tried yet.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used and liked Orange Triad and NOW Adam over the years. Have used VPX Medivin quite a bit and they come in the little pouches like the GNC packs, which is nice for traveling; pretty good formula. Grabbed 3 bottles of the PES multi in the insider (hard to beat $15) and have only used one bottle so far, so can't really comment on noticed differences at this point.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Anavite is my fave..Formutech does have a multi..I'd be remiss as a rep if I didn't mention
IMG_1490036443.069232.jpg

Attachments

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
PES TruMulti
Gaspari Anavite
I have used orange triad as it was recommended here on AM. Have heard great reviews on PES and gaspari as well.
Pretty much got it covered with either Orange Triad,TruMulti or Anavite.
Anavite for sure.
Orange triad
Anavite
Ergomulti
My favorites are as follows

Anavite
Orange Triad
Fitmen
OT and anavites are my go to
Thank you for all of the Anavite love. It is a multivitamin with not only a comprehensive list of superior quality (and form) vitamins and minerals, but also contains some extras like LCLT.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Just started using GAT Sport Men's Multi+Test. Seems ok and reasonable value.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Anavite Powder is my go to. I just do one scoop so it lasts longer as I get my other basics from the SNS line.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
Another vote for Orange Triad. Also if money is a factor RSP Biovite is pretty solid for the price. Running through a second bottle now.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alive energy...from natural whole foods, huge ingredient profile

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Fit Men by Formutech Nutrition, Anavite by Gaspari, Orange Triad by Controlled Labs

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for Orange Triad. Also if money is a factor RSP Biovite is pretty solid for the price. Running through a second bottle now.
I actually just started to take biovite a week or two ago, got two bottles for like 15$ so figured I'd give it a shot. Switching from OT I can definitely feel a difference in my digestion and my joints though

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Fit Men by Formutech is solid and affordable..Anavite..Life Extension makes a comprehensive powder..not cheap but loaded

Zariph

Awards
Havent used it, but nutrabio multi seems pretty well dosed

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
For a more expensive options Mercola's multi and Legion's Triumph are solid choices..

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Fit Men by Formutech is a great product

If you want a great ALL IN ONE with a little bit of extras added in, I would check out Anavite by Gaspari; That's the one I am currently using and it is a top notch product

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Fit Men by Formutech is a great product

If you want a great ALL IN ONE with a little bit of extras added in, I would check out Anavite by Gaspari; That's the one I am currently using and it is a top notch product
Anavite is my preference..IForce makes a basic multi also

Athletic Multi is its name