Aromasin Vs. Arimidex?!?!

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
So I've been hearing a lot about the suicidal affects of Aromasin and how that can be bad and then the lowering and REBOUND of Arimidex?
I have Arimidex on hand and won't start to take it until I see any gyno sides.
I was wondering if I should honestly get Aromasin instead or if I use Clomid as my PCT it will for sure stop rebound gyno??

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't wait for Gyno sides. Proactively use the arimidex. Start off low, .25 EOD then get tested every few weeks on your cycle. What are you running?

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Get tested like blood work and all?
And just gonna run test E at prolly 500/ week

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
I've been told I don't need it with just Test and told I do by people who swore by it so I'm confused as hell!! Lol

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Also I have liquidex form of Arimidex.
How do I take it lol I've heard just drop that **** in your mouth? Hahaha

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep just throw it in the back of your throat, and what I would do is check my tits ed when I wake and before bed. If they're itchy take a low dose or aromasin or adex. Whichever will work. AI's can cause some havoc with your lipids, so if you're a guy who finds out you don't need one and you're not gyno prone when running test just keep them around for just in case.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
So I've been hearing a lot about the suicidal affects of Aromasin and how that can be bad and then the lowering and REBOUND of Arimidex?
I have Arimidex on hand and won't start to take it until I see any gyno sides.
I was wondering if I should honestly get Aromasin instead or if I use Clomid as my PCT it will for sure stop rebound gyno??
clomid is different from Arimidex or Aromasin, one is a SERM the other 2 are AI. depending on what you are taking and how your body is responding to said cycle might lead you on what to take exactly.
personally i like Nolvadex over clomid for its SERM and acts like an AI.

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
clomid is different from Arimidex or Aromasin, one is a SERM the other 2 are AI. depending on what you are taking and how your body is responding to said cycle might lead you on what to take exactly.
personally i like Nolvadex over clomid for its SERM and acts like an AI.

Can I mix that liquidex in like orange juice or some kind of drink to take it??

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Who told you that you don't need an AI with just test? Never listen to any advice they give you ever again.

I'm currently on 500mg test E a week. I'm taking 0.5mg of pharma Arimidex E3D and I've had no estrogen issues. That would probably be a good place to start at for you about a week or two into your cycle.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stop listening to Bro's in the gym. You never know how your body will react. Its called an insurance policy. Personally i would proactively take .25mg (1/4 of that dropper) every other day. After 10 days go get blood work. Its $65 for blood work. From there you can adjust. Gyno is not something you react to because many times its too late. Your not going to crash your estrogen with .25 of ADEX on 500mg of test.

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Okay awesome. And some damn guy who claims to have taken test and all that told me that although I've read CONSTANTLY you need it so I didn't believe him and got it anyways cuz I don't want bitch tits.
And okay. Can I mix it with a drink or something or do I have to drop it in my mouth by myself??

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Can I mix it with a drink or something or do I have to drop it in my mouth by myself??
It doesn't matter as long as you get it in your stomach, although I guess there could be a chance that some of it would get mixed in with any residue that remains on the glass. I would just drop it in your mouth and then wash it down with something.

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Yeah that's what I heard. I'll just play it safe.
Thanks for all the advice.
Crazy when I'm more nervous to take this stuff than the actual Test!! hahahah

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
,,,so by that logic will the Aromasin kill off a chunk of your bodys ability to produce estrogren levels for good? Or is that term "suicide AI" just a catch phrase?
no. your body will make more aromatase enzymes. suicide comes from fact it does disable the enzyme vs occupying it. exemestane usually thought to be more healthy, as it doesn't affect HDL/LDL and has other beneficial properties. but it very expensive, and i would never trust anything but pharma tabs. but, dr. saya has said that since it is a steroidal ai, a metabolite of exemestane binds to the androgen receptor - and at this time, no one knows if it agonize, or antagonize it. there is 50% chance it is interfering with optimal testosterone therapy. anastrozole does not bind to ar, so no downside. i've used both and prefer anastrozole - anecdotally my libido seems better.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some guys need a serm or ai on 500 test, some dont. I would think its a good insurance policy to at 500 mgs.
Both Ai;s are about the same. If you want to split hairs exemestane doesnt reduce as much estrogen as much as anastrozole, and can be considered a lighter ai, but both do about the same thing. Ive had bad experiences with ai's, as causing joint pain, reduced sex drive as well, so i really dont use them, if I do its low, or very low dosed. Ai;s can also impact cholestrol in a negative way, while serms can keep cholesterol more healthy.

I prefer an anti-estrogen like clomid at 25-50 mgs or raloxifene at 25-50 mgs, as theyre doing the same thing as an ai blocking estrogen in certain areas,like breast tissue, but not systemically lowering estrogen.