arimidex vs aromasin joint pain?

AnabolicMerc

Awards
Whenever I take arimidex joint pain comes on fast, regardless of the dosage (as small as .25mg E3D). My E is not low which I know typically is the reason for joint pain. Is it possible the taking Arimidex itself is the cause for the joint pain? Would switching to aromasin help?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recommend trying Labrada Elastijoint for anti-estrogen joint pain. It has 5g of hydrolyzed gelatin, 2g of MSM, 1.5g of Glucosamine, and 1.2g of chondroitin. Those are all in a more than 1g dose of each which has been shown in studies to benefit joints. I have my 76 year old father take it and he swears by it. He had to have rotator cuff surgery, but since he's been using ElastiJoint, he's been pain free and has no problems. It's a great formula and I highly recommend it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whenever I take arimidex joint pain comes on fast, regardless of the dosage (as small as .25mg E3D). My E is not low which I know typically is the reason for joint pain. Is it possible the taking Arimidex itself is the cause for the joint pain? Would switching to aromasin help?
I’ve always just associated the joint pain with low e but I guess it could be the compound itself. I prefer exem to anast so I would switch and see if that does the trick. Sometimes you just need a good joint product too. Are you taking anything?