Cycle start help

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards

I'm starting a cycle about a month from now what you guys think about this stack and what pct and cycle support would be best to try?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You will probably get better info posting in the anabolics section.

Have you used PH's before? This is (Ultradrol)Methylstanbolone and DMZ, which are methylated compounds. Not too familiar with Ultradrol, but I know DMZ is great for hardness and lean gains with minimal water retention. I'm sure others will be of more help with stacking the two products, but I would run one or the other solo if you don't have PH experience. The side effects can be strong with either product.

With any methylated compound, I would recommend a full on cycle support, and certainly a SERM PCT followed by a natural test booster. What is your experience with PH cycles?

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
I've have never cycle before that one of the reason why i want to be as much prepared as possible

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've have never cycle before that one of the reason why i want to be as much prepared as possible
Harsh cycle for your first cycle. How old are you? Are you in US? Training experience and current stats

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a harsh first cycle. I have the same questions as Woody - age, training, stats, lifting experience, etc.

Most of the writeups online make prohormones seem amazing, but in reality they can be very dangerous and damaging if not used properly. In some cases, they can be used properly and still have long term side effects. I would do some more reading on the side effects of PH's, and learn the impacts that they can have. Methylated compounds are dangerous, and even with a proper on cycle and PCT these compounds can do serious damage.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably opt for something a little lighter for your first cycle.

Regardless of what you run though, I would run this PCT:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (M test/alphamax xt)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
I'm 25 weight 190 pounds this is currently me right now I'm been training for 4 years but I feel like I reached a limit and want to try something different

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established

I'm starting a cycle about a month from now what you guys think about this stack and what pct and cycle support would be best to try?
Throw that stuff away and run a real cycle,all that stuff is crap.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 25 weight 190 pounds this is currently me right now I'm been training for 4 years but I feel like I reached a limit and want to try something different
You look better than half the people I know who have run multiple cycles. I'd say as long as you have a proper PCT and support supplements and understand the risks, go for the msten and dmz at moderate doses and you'll get amazing results.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You definintely have a solid base so thats a great start... as for supports:

On cycle:
CEL Cycle Assist
CEL Tudca (a must-have with methyls)

PCT:
Serm of choice
Reduce XT (cortisol)
CEL M-TEst (or other natty test booster)
Any natty anabolics to help ease the transition (xgels, ABE, etc)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 reduce xt can be use as a pct
AS a pct? hell no... its only for cortisol control. The key for a pct is a SERM.

as PART of a pct? absolutely, and I highly reccommend it to anyone running one as a part of it.