Need help starting a cycle

mikamendoza81

Awards
I’m wanting to start working out and bulking up and putting a little weight on with it. I have Tren acetate 100mg/ml, testosterone cypionate 200mg/ml, and also testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml. What do I need to use to start a cycle and how much of it do I need???

mikamendoza81

Awards
Oh I forgot I weigh 220 and I’m 67

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’m wanting to start working out and bulking up and putting a little weight on with it. I have Tren acetate 100mg/ml, testosterone cypionate 200mg/ml, and also testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml. What do I need to use to start a cycle and how much of it do I need???
If its your first cycle (sounds like it) definitely dont use tren. And research anabolics and side effects like crazy before you start. Need to have an AI (aromitase inhibitor) or at least some nolvadex before you start unless you want a nice set of b1tch tits. Estrogen sides are the main thing to deal with when running tesyosterone. Good luck. Any questions just ask. Also make sure you practice good hygiene while pinning. Last thing you want is an infection in an injection site

mikamendoza81

Awards
want to cut and build. I do have nolvadex. Could you recommend a dosing regimen and what do you recommend since you don’t recommend tren??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah brother, research it from top to bottom before you start. And then come back here, and lay out your plan when you're ready, and the guys will tell you if you missed anything.

AND DEFINITELY DONT DO THE TREN THIS TIME.

mikamendoza81

Awards
Could you help me with a plan and how much and how long???

mikamendoza81

Awards
I’m just looking for some suggestions that way I don’t take off in the wrong direction

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m just looking for some suggestions that way I don’t take off in the wrong direction
Hit the magnifine glass and type in first cycle, and try to get a plan from your research, and then come back with a plan give it to us, and we can adjust from there.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I forgot I weigh 220 and I’m 67
Wouldn't TRT be sufficient? I mean at that age -and without ever having used roids, tren would probably kill you.
AND you are just starting to work out?

Here my advise:

Try to survive your first workouts first.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldn't TRT be sufficient? I mean at that age -and without ever having used roids, tren would probably kill you.

Here my advise:

Yeah bro.....I REALLY agree with this. ^^^^

At your age, it would probably be fairly easy to get on TRT. And that way the Dr could watch out for any complications, etc.

Some of us on here aren't kids anymore, but I don't personally know anyone your age that cycles gear. And I definitely never met anyone that started at your age.

A LOT of things could go wrong, man.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Here my advise:

Good Catch hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm now thinking OP is 6'7" - not 67 yo.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. WOW.
That would change things a little.

:)
LMAO! Anyways, just started to work out and wanna jump on a TREN cycle, hahaha!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its like getting your first pet.... a shark. :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its like getting your first pet.... a shark. :)
Hahahaha.
Yep, so many new guys want to start with something strong, and then a few days later they're like, "I think maybe I'm allergic to this or something".
LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaha.
Yep, so many new guys want to start with something strong, and then a few days later they're like, "I think maybe I'm allergic to this or something".
LOL
Allergic! That cracked me up! Ahahahaha!!!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As mentioned already, I’m assuming that you meant you’re 6’7 tall, and not 67 years old. Regardless, you shouldn’t go straight to steroids if you’re a newbie in the gym.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with everyone and if you don't listen to advice just for your own sake keep dosage low like 200 test and max 300 tren. Its so dependant on the person, I had a bad experience even as an experienced user with tren and I cannot tell you how much it can mess up a normally stable person's mind.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to sound like a jerk OP, but why don't you do some more homework and plan out your own cycle. Once you have laid out what you're going to use and the dosages come back and post it.