Sustain alpha on your meat and potatoes

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Anyone else rub a pump or 2 of sustain on their junk? Felt weird as hell but don't really want to get the lotion all over my lady. It's like a warm sensation. On the bottle it says apply for increased sensitivity. But where do I apply it? My gooch?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else rub a pump or 2 of sustain on their junk? Felt weird as hell but don't really want to get the lotion all over my lady. It's like a warm sensation. On the bottle it says apply for increased sensitivity. But where do I apply it? My gooch?
If you apply this on your dick or gooch and have sex, theres a likelihood of transfer.
Apply it on your traps, tops of feet, biceps.

Personally would rather wear a shirt or socks during sex than say "Ah, yeah... sorry... Can't have sex.. Its for the gains!"

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I rubbed some on my inner thighs and my genitals warmed up.. I didn't like the feeling. Probably won't do that again. I've been applying this stuff right before bed and been having very vivid dreams. Anyone else experience that?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I rubbed some on my inner thighs and my genitals warmed up.. I didn't like the feeling. Probably won't do that again. I've been applying this stuff right before bed and been having very vivid dreams. Anyone else experience that?
I've been having vivid dreams. But not sure if it's from the mk

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Yes the pump right on the sac my fav!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This question has been asked many times for years now and never gets old lol

I just stick to the suggested application locations listed on the bottle. Love sustain alpha. One of my favorite products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went with inner thighs and it worked well

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There have been studies on the best places to apply trans-dermal products - see OL's Super-11 write up for really good info, including pics. The nutsack didn't make the cut...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
There have been studies on the best places to apply trans-dermal products - see OL's Super-11 write up for really good info, including pics. The nutsack didn't make the cut...
The pic I saw there was around the neck region. If you use 4 or 5 pumps of Sustain Alpha you'll see that the neck and traps isn't going to be enough area. Even if you applied it to your nuts you'd only be able to put 1 pump down there unless you guys have bowling balls.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The pic I saw there was around the neck region. If you use 4 or 5 pumps of Sustain Alpha you'll see that the neck and traps isn't going to be enough area. Even if you applied it to your nuts you'd only be able to put 1 pump down there unless you guys have bowling balls.
I did 2 pumps, twice a day (6AM, 6PM) for Dermacrine - Neck, Traps, Shoulders. Probably could have fit a 5th pump in there somewhere - if not, I'd still do *most* of them there and then go 1 other place. YMMV.

FDA Approved AbbVie AndroGel Insert:

Attachments

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I did 2 pumps, twice a day (6AM, 6PM) for Dermacrine - Neck, Traps, Shoulders. Probably could have fit a 5th pump in there somewhere - if not, I'd still do *most* of them there and then go 1 other place. YMMV.

FDA Approved AbbVie AndroGel Insert:
I do the Sustain Alpha all at once and I can tell you that is definitely not going to be enough area if you're doing 4-5 pumps. Right now I'm rubbing it on my chest, stomach, shoulders, and arms. And whatever little bit is left I throw on my legs. Unless my bottle is broken and pumping out too much, you're going to need a lot more surface than that.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Applying anything other than a girl's tongue or gash to the genital area is strictly prohibited