Found the closest thing to spiked DS Craze

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Forewarning: I am not implying either of these products are spiked. I am saying, combined, for whatever reason they make me feel like I'm on craze. Not equivalent for obvious reasons but pretty ****ing close.

2 scoops of OL Conquer Unleashed combined with 1 scoop of controlled labs Gamer Up 45 mins preworkout. The mental stamina and euphoria are unreal. Take it from a 3 year craze addict.

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
That's like 425mgs of caffiene ya?

Try 2 scoops of ANS Rave with a Bronkaid. It's a little less than 400mgs of caffeine and a little bit o' dat Lions mane. Good ish

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These days there are several pwo that have over 500mg of caffeine. Why not just use one scoop of one of those

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
These days there are several pwo that have over 500mg of caffeine. Why not just use one scoop of one of those
Well that wouldn't work because I gurantee he has tried caffeine by itself before and that's not what is causing the good experience. It's the combined ingredients at their combined doses doing it.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Well that wouldn't work because I gurantee he has tried caffeine by itself before and that's not what is causing the good experience. It's the combined ingredients at their combined doses doing it.
This.. recommending 500 mg of caffeine makes no sense.. its the combo of gamerup and CU for whatever reason

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forewarning: I am not implying either of these products are spiked. I am saying, combined, for whatever reason they make me feel like I'm on craze. Not equivalent for obvious reasons but pretty ****ing close.

2 scoops of OL Conquer Unleashed combined with 1 scoop of controlled labs Gamer Up 45 mins preworkout. The mental stamina and euphoria are unreal. Take it from a 3 year craze addict.
Sounds interesting. I may have to give that a try cause I love Conquer and i'm a stim junky:)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm I have both...I use Gamer Up in work around 3:00 for that extra push. Not sure how OL Lemon Rox would taste with CL Gamer Up Bubble Gum lol. Interesting though.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Try 2 scoops of ANS Rave with a Bronkaid. It's a little less than 400mgs of caffeine and a little bit o' dat Lions mane. Good ish
Ant other feedback on this?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Dude!!! For me to get like on craze one scoop augment one scoop old jack. I can't leave the gym befor 3hours every time muhahahah

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you get Gamer Up, go with the fruit punch -- one of the best fruit punch flavors I can recall having. Very good and actually tastes like fruit punch, IMO. Solid product. I used it in the office as a swap out for energy drinks (since I don't drink coffee). And I would assume that the FP mixed with the Lemon Rox (if that's what you're doing) would be pretty decent.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm I have both...I use Gamer Up in work around 3:00 for that extra push. Not sure how OL Lemon Rox would taste with CL Gamer Up Bubble Gum lol. Interesting though.
try it out and report back :)

I will say 2 scoops of CU and 100mg of Phenlypircatem is a amazing combo I recently discovered. I wish I could dose phenlypircatem more often but tolerance buildup is no joke

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I will say 2 scoops of CU and 100mg of Phenlypircatem is a amazing combo I recently discovered. I wish I could dose phenlypircatem more often but tolerance buildup is no joke
How do you typically prefer the dosing/rotating it in and out? I really enjoyed it for a stretch and have been off for a while, now.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you typically prefer the dosing/rotating it in and out? I really enjoyed it for a stretch and have been off for a while, now.
Just starting messing around the 2 last months or so but have luck just using it twice a week, sometimes 3 times. Any more than that and tolerance just builds up to quickly. From what I have read it is recommended to follow a 1 day on 2 day off protocol and based on my limited trials this seems to hold true. Usually dose between 100-150mg just depending on how I feel for that day

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ooooo I have a little surprise you might be interested in lol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Agreed. Bronkaid plus ur friendly neighborhood PWO does the trick for me.

I'm new around these parts. What was the mystery Craze ingredient? Or is that top secret?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm new around these parts. What was the mystery Craze ingredient? Or is that top secret?
A meth analogue known as eth.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Lucky man. Bronkaid does nothing for me these days

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Try phenylpiracetam, it has the worst tolerance but for the days you don't want to use a gram of caffeine it's a good sub.