Super Mandro (noob questions)

jbruuu6

Awards
I am a college baseball player looking to gain some mass over the summer this year. I'm looking to try out Super Mandro with a stack and a PCT afterwards.. again I am a noob and this would be my first cycle, so what're people's thoughts regarding a stack and what I should be taking? I plan on doing more research but it'd be nice to have other opinions.
Secondly, there is a possibility I would get drug tested in the fall. Is it worth taking over the summer? How long would it take to get out of my system? I'm not totally sold on taking Super Mandro yet, I'd like to weigh my options out first.

Sorry for sounding like a complete noob, but anything will help.

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
The DHEA Pro's are harder on your body, your better brother with methylated pros.. if your under 25 you don't need them!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The DHEA Pro's are harder on your body, your better brother with methylated pros.. if your under 25 you don't need them!
I understand steering him away from using anything, but don't lie to the man.

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
I'm not lying to him I used him in the side effects were far harder on my body then using methylated m one alpha.... m1 alpha was supposed to be one of the harshest The industry want you to believe that the DHEA pro hormones are less harmful for your body because their legal and they can sell them and make money on them the methylated DHT pro hormones that are currently legal that they don't want you to know our legal because they're not a derivative of testosterone or less harmful for you when taken properly.... if you want to abuse them the side effects will be worse and can be hectic on your liver.......I have currently left all Pro's behind and have started my first cycle of testosterone.... let's take Epi andro in order to truly using effective dose it has to be 600 to 800 mg per day any prohormone you buy off-the-shelf DHEA based at the Andro gives you no more than 100 mg why is that hmm they're not being cheap it's because of the side effects, hi tech pharmaceuticals makes most of the DHEA pro hormones out there I have spoke with people in companies that are related who are higher ups imei even told me that the DHEA pro hormones are harsher for you..... I have lots of friends in this industry.... my friends own the largest supp store in California. My Instagram is rich_the_werewolf I'm 42 years old..... be blessed, I have a learning disability please for give any typo's

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
My best advice for you is to eat right train hard and sleep..... if you have done that for a year and your over 30 then prohormones are great. DO YOUR HOME WORK. I sit and read for at least an hour everynight.... I've lost over 140 pounds and I'm filling loose skin with muscle.... so this why I do what I do. If you're under thirty train to failure. Eat,sleep train and you'll put on muscle. Food is super important go for slow lean gains they are far more sustainable. I would look in to SARMS like ostarine it is amazing. The gains are slow and keepable, testosterone suppression is minimal compared to even prohormones... you can even run a calorie deficit and put on lean mass.