Olympus labs orig1n

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Anyone try this product how was it and any tips while taking it. I am really considering buying this product I just want to make sure I know how to take it and in what conditions to take it (workout style and nutrition) also if you recommend any other products to stack with it. Thoughts?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ship to Canadians?

Yes they ship to Canadians. When first trying orig1n, I'd recommend trying it by itself to get the most out of it so you know exactly how it affects you. There should be no need to alter your training assuming you are training properly. I would use orig1n on a calorie surplus or if you're on maintenance calories for the best effects.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Yes they ship to Canadians. When first trying orig1n, I'd recommend trying it by itself to get the most out of it so you know exactly how it affects you. There should be no need to alter your training assuming you are training properly. I would use orig1n on a calorie surplus or if you're on maintenance calories for the best effects.
Awesome thanks man!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
"They ship to Canadians" ..... umm??? Am I understanding this?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ordered it! Pumped to receive it first time trying olympus labs products or any sort of out of the ordinary muscle builder (i.e. protein powder, creatine, bcaas, etc). Confident it will do a good job from what I've heard from others! Thanks guys!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was also wondering about this product after I saw the guys at Price Plow talk about
their experience after running a jar and both guys mentioned their appetite definitely
increased, they put on a little size even though they didn't pay enough attention to diet,
and there muscles felt pretty pumped while on it but would like to see if anyone on here
has had any experience with Orig 1n.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs won't let you down. Their products and customer service are absolutely top notch. The reps are good sh!t too.
I'm currently running Tr1umph, Or1gin and BLR Follidrone 2 on a bulk. Strength continues to go up, recovery is improved and my appetite has increased which is a big one for me as I burn a lot of calories at work and it's a bit difficult for me to keep up.

I'd recommend taking Or1gin with your biggest 3 meals (preferably with carbs), spread out through the day.

Regardless of your goals, OL has a lot of incredible products worth looking into. Tr1umph being one of the main ones as it can be used in any situation and provides numerous benefits. Best of luck to you sir!

Also, these products can't do much if your diet and training aren't in check

Last edited:
Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Upon many other benefits it has made for a very lean bulking season, with a good amount of weight added IME. Good stuff.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I got the impression you were no longer with OL with your use of "they" lol

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the impression you were no longer with OL with your use of "they" lol
He's still with us. Orders from Nutriverse get shipped to Canada. Orders from the OL site also get shipped to Canada, and come included with Synapsin-fueled love...still 50% off with VALENTINES50 for a few more days.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
He's still with us. Orders from Nutriverse get shipped to Canada. Orders from the OL site also get shipped to Canada, and come included with Synapsin-fueled love...still 50% off with VALENTINES50 for a few more days.
Ahhh, "they" as in Nutriverse... makes sense. I've been told I look into the use of words too much sometimes. My bad.

I'm still trying to plan everything out for my spring cut and summer. I was going to bulk through April, Finish up my BLR FD2/ Or1gin run this month then go with Test1fy and possibly xgels or something else March through April and begin cutting at the start of May but I'm beginning to think I might want to start cutting a bit sooner.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Assassinate, Super Shred and 7 keto for this upcoming order. (I have Elixar, BS Raw and BS War on hand for when I need some stim) Probably going to add in another Tr1umph or two as it's a daily staple and I like to keep a few on hand. Holding off on CU and Endure(+) until the updates.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ahhh, "they" as in Nutriverse... makes sense. I've been told I look into the use of words too much sometimes. My bad.

I'm still trying to plan everything out for my spring cut and summer. I was going to bulk through April, Finish up my BLR FD2/ Or1gin run this month then go with Test1fy and possibly xgels or something else March through April and begin cutting at the start of May but I'm beginning to think I might want to start cutting a bit sooner.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Assassinate, Super Shred and 7 keto for this upcoming order. (I have Elixar, BS Raw and BS War on hand for when I need some stim) Probably going to add in another Tr1umph or two as it's a daily staple and I like to keep a few on hand. Holding off on CU and Endure(+) until the updates.
Yeah I was thinking of doing roughly the same scheduling as you but maybe halfway through April cause up here we only get into t-shirt and tank weather begining of June! The stack you are looking to use seems pretty good any way you think you could add in some ephedrine? It's legal in Canada so might as well take advantage

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now that's truly the ultimate stim-free fat melting stack.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking of doing roughly the same scheduling as you but maybe halfway through April cause up here we only get into t-shirt and tank weather begining of June! The stack you are looking to use seems pretty good any way you think you could add in some ephedrine? It's legal in Canada so might as well take advantage
I'm in Minnesota so it typically doesn't get too warm until June here either but I just don't want to get caught running behind. I actually was taking EC for about a week and a half with this stack (intentions of mitigating fat increase on a bulk) but stopped due to the loss of appetite from EC. Or1gin helps boost my appetite which is one of the biggest things it offers me, the EC just absolutely crushed my appetite to a point where I couldn't justify taking it alongside the Or1gin.

However, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be safe. Just potentially counterproductive as far as appetite goes, at least it was in my experience. (I could be wrong, but to my knowledge it is safe to stack)

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Now that's truly the ultimate stim-free fat melting stack.
Haha I sure hope so, I'm looking forward to it!

Do you have any particular dosing suggestions for when taking all 3?

Last edited:
JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'm in Minnesota so it typically doesn't get too warm until June here either but I just don't want to get caught running behind. I actually was taking EC for about a week and a half with this stack (intentions of mitigating fat increase on a bulk) but stopped due to the loss of appetite from EC. Or1gin helps boost my appetite which is one of the biggest things it offers me, the EC just absolutely crushed my appetite to a point where I couldn't justify taking it alongside the Or1gin.

However, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be safe. Just potentially counterproductive as far as appetite goes, at least it was in my experience. (I could be wrong, but to my knowledge it is safe to stack)
Perfect thanks man I'll just run EC after orig1n!