Supplement suggestions

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran out of a bunch of stuff at one time. I wish I would of gotten in on the pes multivitamin deal. That's about what I want to spend on a multi. I only take it to fill in gaps nutrition is on point. I am also looking for good deals on protein, nutraplanets bulk chocolate 4 pounder with free shipping looks great but not tried. I need a new joint supplement I have tried almost all the good ones I would like to find a good deal on a strong one like genoflex, flexatril, and sns joint xt. Combo creative supplement is also something I need I usually cycle e9 and Ol triumph. You are welcome to pm suggestions also!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran out of a bunch of stuff at one time. I wish I would of gotten in on the pes multivitamin deal. That's about what I want to spend on a multi. I only take it to fill in gaps nutrition is on point. I am also looking for good deals on protein, nutraplanets bulk chocolate 4 pounder with free shipping looks great but not tried. I need a new joint supplement I have tried almost all the good ones I would like to find a good deal on a strong one like genoflex, flexatril, and sns joint xt. Combo creative supplement is also something I need I usually cycle e9 and Ol triumph. You are welcome to pm suggestions also!
Orange Triad and Flexural should still be discounted at Nutraplanet. Otherwise is a little more expensive than Pes multi but also includes joint and digestion stuff.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah most stuff is on nutraplanet may save me in the long run

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Use the discount code "DRIVEN" on the PEScience.com website for 30% off. It might not be as good as some of the Insider sales, but is still a pretty good discount.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad is always my go-to multi, but recently I've been using a basic vitamin shoppe men's multi. For protein, check out myprotein. Good quality, good taste, awesome price. I'll send you a PM with more info.

For combo creatine products, Ergonine is always a good option. I would also recommend checking out Powermax XT too. Powermax XT contains a full serving of creatine and betaine, as well as Amentoflavone, glutamine, glycerol, and an electrolyte blend. Amentoflavone has an array of benefits for performance (improve muscle contraction), mood, and body composition (increased fat burning).

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to grab a joint supplement, I would go with flexatril. I logged it, and it treated me very well while doing a very relatively high volume.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently having a 50% off sale storewide at Olympus Labs with code VALENTINES50
Tr1umph is unbeatable as far as combo supplements for natural anabolics/ergogenic aids go.

GenoFlex is the best joint supp that I've used. Joint Help isn't bad and can often be found cheap. I wouldn't waste money on something super cheap that may or may not work as well.

I don't use a multi, but the PEScience one looks fine and is reasonably inexpensive. I wouldn't go cheaper than that...don't cheap out there, you'd be better off not using one versus wasting your money on crap that doesn't even get absorbed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd pick up orange triad which is a multi and joint supp combined and then OL Triumph with the deal above sounds pretty good. Also check out maybe an epicatechin product would be a good addition.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd pick up orange triad which is a multi and joint supp combined and then OL Triumph with the deal above sounds pretty good. Also check out maybe an epicatechin product would be a good addition.
If going for epicatechin, CEL EPI-PLEX IS a no prob blend. You know exactly how much epi you are getting and many respected members on AM have used it with great success.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange Triad is always my go-to multi, but recently I've been using a basic vitamin shoppe men's multi. For protein, check out myprotein. Good quality, good taste, awesome price. I'll send you a PM with more info.

For combo creatine products, Ergonine is always a good option. I would also recommend checking out Powermax XT too. Powermax XT contains a full serving of creatine and betaine, as well as Amentoflavone, glutamine, glycerol, and an electrolyte blend. Amentoflavone has an array of benefits for performance (improve muscle contraction), mood, and body composition (increased fat burning).
Agreed! PowerMax XT is a great supplement all around. Something that I choose to be a staple of mine.