Mesomorph amazing.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established

OK so by some chance my buddy turned me onto this product, now I don't usually go above and beyond for a product unless it really does what it says.. wow this stuff is awesome does exactly what it says to the T! Want to get a ridiculous sweat/pump/endurance filled workout? This is it, not to mention it really helped lessen my back pumps drastically, huge plus!. Good job guys.

PANDFAN

Awards
just went through a tub of the fruit punch...def good stuff...i prefer my preworkouts to have 1,3 and this has that and solid profile....giving superpump w/ 1,3 a shot today

MindMuscleRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
I absolutely love rocket pop. i cant have it right now because of a medical issue but when i was allowed to use it, all it took was 1 scoop. i used the DMAA version btw

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
just went through a tub of the fruit punch...def good stuff...i prefer my preworkouts to have 1,3 and this has that and solid profile....giving superpump w/ 1,3 a shot today
I've ran superpump a bunch of times good stuff you will like it. Not sure if the formula has changed though.. my experimenting was back in 2012

PANDFAN

Awards
I've ran superpump a bunch of times good stuff you will like it. Not sure if the formula has changed though.. my experimenting was back in 2012
yeah different formula...but that was good back in the day

MindMuscleRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
thats the same last time i used super pump, i was a fan of it. best gaspari for me was there sizeon grape flavor. tasted like my childhood

compan

compan

Awards
Mesomorph was the first pre I had with DMAA since the good ole days of DMAA and it delivered. Still does every time, I love it.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words regarding Mesomorph. It absolutely delivers and is one of the best on the market for supreme energy and focus!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Took your advice and ordered some. Got a free isomorph 28 with it too. All for $34

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

OK so by some chance my buddy turned me onto this product, now I don't usually go above and beyond for a product unless it really does what it says.. wow this stuff is awesome does exactly what it says to the T! Want to get a ridiculous sweat/pump/endurance filled workout? This is it, not to mention it really helped lessen my back pumps drastically, huge plus!. Good job guys.
FYI, if plan on using daily, don't expect same feel after a week or two

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Let me know what you think about Isomorph bud!
Isomorph tastes pretty good my friend.

Took a full scoop of the mesomorph today and almost puked i was so stimed out lol. Def taking a half next time

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Isomorph tastes pretty good my friend.

Took a full scoop of the mesomorph today and almost puked i was so stimed out lol. Def taking a half next time
Yea it's a ridiculous head rush as well first couple of times.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0