Any powerful stimulants or preworkouts available???

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Something along the lines of DS Craze V1?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing along the lines of eth. If anyone says there's something similar to craze than they're either lying or there's something illegal in it.

Some heavy hitters still that I still enjoy are dust extreme, mesomorph, and dvst8 white cut. Good focus and drive from all of the above. When I took craze or detonate I felt more like staring at a wall than working out. These don't come. Lose to the feel but they're some of the strongest currently out.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rhymes with cocaine.

Last edited:
Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
god of rage Centurion Labz... if you can handle it

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Yeah craze wasn't much for workouts but great for everything else.

Mmmmmm magical mystery ingredients

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
I see DMAA is back on the market...

Some strong looking preworkouts recommended but all heavy PNS stimulants, they get boring fast.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give Mesomorph a shot, it's one of the strongest products available and certainly delivers on the energy and focus you're looking for.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph stands the test of time...people still say it hits harder than most stim bombs i.e. God of Rage, Dust Extreme, etc. If you want something out of the box...look at Ronnie Coleman's Yeah Buddy, will hit you like a ton of bricks.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We're actually coming out with a new PWO. "Blood Shot"

VeinNutrition

High Stim/Quick Onset - Blood Shot (highlight is 120mg of 2 types of DMAA)
Balance of Stim/Pump - Rupture (highlight is mix of 75mg DMAA with pump ingredients)
Pump/Endurance Formula - Aorta (highlight is DMHA, Eria Jarensis and pump ingredients)

So you can see that we'll have 3 different PWOs for three different purposes and/or groups of people. Blood Shot is for those who love high stims and want that immediate hit of energy, in fact I believe we have the highest per serving and per scoop of DMAA on the market. Aorta is for those who don't like the stronger harsher DMAA, so we've got DMHA which has a more subtle onset, it's weaker than DMAA but it's longer lasting for endurance. And then we have Rupture in the middle as a mix of stim and pump. Of course if you can handle it, you could always mix these PWOs together, aka half scoop of A and half scoop of B to create some really interesting profiles...but we wouldn't suggest mixing a full scoop of each!!"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hyde
MesoMorph
God of War
Cannibol Riot
OL Conqu3r

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tons of options out there and many listed above^^^. I'll give another shout out to mesomorph, dust extreme, and conqu3r. All three are strong pwos.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyde and mesomorph are both considered strong stimulant containing pre workouts. I've only used the OG mesomorph but I really really enjoyed it.

I'd also like to mention that HyperMax XT is a very strong stim pre workout as well. Most people do fine with 3/4 of a scoop. It also contains (along with other ingredients of course) beta alanine, agmatine and glycerol powder so you get a nice pump and lasting endurance to go along with the high stim that you are looking for.

Right now, TF supplements has HyperMax XT available for buy one get one 50% off so it is a great time to give it a try.

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/6376/hypermax-xt.html

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Total War looks ace. No prop blend either!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I was using mesomorph for a long time, but taking it to late in the evenings keep me up at nights. I recently changed to Recon, it has a nice smooth kick to it, around 85-90% of the kick from mesomorph. I snagged a BOGO deal, so it was only $40 for 60 servings!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Total War looks ace. No prop blend either!
I tried two samples of Total war (got 3 and gave one to the gf) it hits you fast, very fast but it doesn't die off and gives a good pump. Ended up purchasing one for me and one for her on a BOGO sale after trying the samples. We both really enjoyed it and the blue raspberry was delicious.

As for the question at hand...

Mesomorph, Mr. Hyde and Dust Extreme are going to be your big hitters with stims.

OL Conquer Unleashed and Hypermax XT are my two favorites but I wouldn't put them up there with the previous 3 I mentioned as far as stimulants go.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's gonna be sick!!

But my go to heavy hitter ATM is mesomorph - it's strong but I crash on it at times lol
Meso and of course for me SuperPump 250 (both with DMAA), heard great things about Recon as well (which I hope to try soon).

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This new Radiate, anything over one level scoop has me bananas. It's strange, the level scoop is great energy...I took a scoop slightly more than level today and I'm bouncing off the walls.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Look into OL Elixir. Good stim rush accompanied with cognitive enhancing ergogens

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Total war is pretty legit, and I like the blue raspberry flavor a lot and you can usually get it for pretty decent prices because I always see it on sale. Big fan of DVST8 White cut, mesomorph, conquer unleashed, and the kraken as well. Can't really go wrong with any of those!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
nothing is gonna match og craz since it was spiked with literally meth. f that.

look into Sparta Nutrition Kraken, APS Mesomorph, or just add some yohimbine, dmaa, etc to something else.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried and true, Stimul8!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyde and mesomorph are both considered strong stimulant containing pre workouts. I've only used the OG mesomorph but I really really enjoyed it.

I'd also like to mention that HyperMax XT is a very strong stim pre workout as well. Most people do fine with 3/4 of a scoop. It also contains (along with other ingredients of course) beta alanine, agmatine and glycerol powder so you get a nice pump and lasting endurance to go along with the high stim that you are looking for.

Right now, TF supplements has HyperMax XT available for buy one get one 50% off so it is a great time to give it a try.

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/6376/hypermax-xt.html
Eria Jernesis combined with 325 mg of caffeine creates a strong, long last, clean energy and sense of well being with no crash after. Not only that, but at a single scoop, the energy is top notch and you have a bunch fully dosed ingredients to aid in muscle pump, fullness, etc. most high stim pre workouts lack on those ingredients.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
For a powerful stimulant PWO, I'm into Mesomorph and SuperPump 250. Excited to try PWO-MAX when it's rereleased.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a powerful stimulant PWO, I'm into Mesomorph and SuperPump 250. Excited to try PWO-MAX when it's rereleased.
I really want to try PWO-MAX but I just don't respond well to DMAA. Tried Mesomorph a couple times and felt stimmed out of my mind

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed original Meso back in the day, the one with hgw.

I have a tub of original Craze somewhere, first batch too.

I still got got Stim X original, Hemorage, Napalm but I don't wanna open any to try because they're worth a fair bit down here ?

No idea why someone didn't release a clone Craze just online, off course a few of them know the suppliers. The same with Aspire 36, why no one just sold it online via nowhere ?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To find a strong stim pre workout,

Just a wild guess
This guy

Let me be a little more specific. What are your training goals? Bulking? Cutting? Maintaining?

Radiate is an excellent option if you are looking to cut.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This guy

Let me be a little more specific. What are your training goals? Bulking? Cutting? Maintaining?
I know what you were saying i was just being a dick, but, does it really matter his goal? Weather hes bulking, cutting, crossfit, powerlifting ect, hes looking for something to amp up his workouts

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
My most recent has been mesomorph pretty good, went through 3 bottles of it... I opened up dust extreme a couple days ago... Dust extreme is the strongest I've had since og Jack3d

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know what you were saying i was just being a dick, but, does it really matter his goal? Weather hes bulking, cutting, crossfit, powerlifting ect, hes looking for something to amp up his workouts
lol I know.

I just wasn't going to suggest Radiate to someone who is looking to bulk. Sure it will amp you up, but our formula is designed to not only crush your appetite, but also be an effective fat burner.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol I know.

I just wasn't going to suggest Radiate to someone who is looking to bulk. Sure it will amp you up, but our formula is designed to not only crush your appetite, but also be an effective fat burner.
Good point.

BonesM80

Awards
I was researching where to buy DMHA in bulk and I found a company I never heard of called Fitness Stacks. They have a pre called Pre stack and it has both DMAA and DMHA. So I ordered on a whim and I'll tell you it's probably the best most rounded pre I have ever tried. It hit harder then my go-to Mesomorph with no crash.