Dermatrest Rash/Itchy

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Anyone experience this before? I'm in week 4 at 100mg and 50 oral. Also my upper body skin is very itchy especially during a shower. Been rotating application sites as well. May just hit the top of the feet for a week to see of that works. Nips are good, ED eo3d 12.5mg.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone experience this before? I'm in week 4 at 100mg and 50 oral. Also my upper body skin is very itchy especially during a shower. Been rotating application sites as well. May just hit the top of the feet for a week to see of that works. Nips are good, ED eo3d 12.5mg.
Good dosage ?

I started to get a little red where I applied on my shoulders/traps. I found spreading it as much as possible from shoulder to chest made it go away.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you like it so far ? That is exactly what I'm about to run , so I'm interested in your results. I did td tr3n in a past but did not experienced any problems . You could try to use a moisturizer ( lotion ) , it may be just a dry skin.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
How do you like it so far ? That is exactly what I'm about to run , so I'm interested in your results. I did td tr3n in a past but did not experienced any problems . You could try to use a moisturizer ( lotion ) , it may be just a dry skin.
So far so good, stacking with 400mg of Furuza. Eating at maintenence and put a few clean pounds. 4 more weeks to go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24