tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S/o to the ALRI team for choosing me as a winner of humapro! I've never tried, let alone sample humapro so this is huge. I chose the fresh cut pineapple flavor.. and let me say; it's exactly that (flavor wise)

Mixes perfectly with little residue, seriously, a few shakes and it'll be mixed! Not only that, the flavor ?. I can't comment on the effectiveness because I obviously haven't used the product long enough to notice and improvement or not.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I've used humapro in the past...great product for keeping protein up without adding extra cals when cutting!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Love me some HumaPro. I try and keep at least three tubs minimum lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used humapro in the past...great product for keeping protein up without adding extra cals when cutting!
It's a BCAA product. There is no "protein" in the product.
Love me some HumaPro. I try and keep at least three tubs minimum lol
It's pretty good. I drank another scoop this morning about 40min before I hit the gym this morning (I train fasted on saturdays because of my cheat meal on Friday nights)

I will say the pineapple flavoring creeps up after swallowing the drink. It's very subtle when it hits your tongue but noticeable after drinking.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's pretty good. I drank another scoop this morning about 40min before I hit the gym this morning (I train fasted on saturdays because of my cheat meal on Friday nights)

I will say the pineapple flavoring creeps up after swallowing the drink. It's very subtle when it hits your tongue but noticeable after drinking.
BCAAs are protein.

There was a thread around here with a new study that said BCAAS were pretty much useless. Can't find the link right now though.

At least you got it for free.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
"ALR Industries HumaPro is a one of a kind protein matrix" - think you need to tell them of false advertising!!

It contains approx 25g of "proteins" per scoop!!

I found the cut pineapple tasted better if blended with ice, gave a smoother taste. Otherwise became a bit sickly.

*taken from alri's website.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BCAAs are protein.

There was a thread around here with a new study that said BCAAS were pretty much useless. Can't find the link right now though.

At least you got it for free.
Alan argon posted it. I read it

There isn't 25g of protein in this tub. Maybe total lol but not per scoop lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"ALR Industries HumaPro is a one of a kind protein matrix" - think you need to tell them of false advertising!!

It contains approx 25g of "proteins" per scoop!!

I found the cut pineapple tasted better if blended with ice, gave a smoother taste. Otherwise became a bit sickly.

*taken from alri's website.
Again, it's a bcaa product. Look at the label lol
IMG_1486246473.876432.jpg

No protein content listed.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Do your research on products you win - look at the site!! Alri's own description tells you it's the equivalent of 25g of whole PROTEIN food!
I'm out ? hope you're not overdoing your protein intake
Enjoy.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do your research on products you win - look at the site!! Alri's own description tells you it's the equivalent of 25g of whole PROTEIN food!
Enjoy.
YOU need to do more research.

I'm not knocking the product.

Humapro is a free form bcaa product not a complete protein. The * means "the whole food protein equivalent"...the amount of aminos you would find in 25g's protein....this does not mean the inverse relationship 5.15g's BCAA+EAA equals 25g's protein.

Misleading for sure. I'm not saying it is a bad amino product. If it were true everyone would be getting huge off amino acids alone...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm out �� hope you're not overdoing your protein intake
Enjoy.
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. Are you making fun of ALRI for claiming that a scoop is worth 25g protein or are do you actually believe their claim?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. Are you making fun of ALRI for claiming that a scoop is worth 25g protein or are do you actually believe their claim?
I'm honestly confused too

Again, I'm not knocking the product.. it's a good tasting bcaa blend. I'm a few scoops in.. I'll see if recovery improves.

Also, warbird01 only reason I drink bcaas is because my last meal before I train is at 11am and I train at 415pm. Or because of Alan, I'd quit buying bcaas

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Why would I be making fun of ALRI? And would I be wrong to believe their claim?

Now I'm confused !! My initial comment was that it helped boost my protein intake; perhaps I have been mislead? So does humapro add 25g of protein to a users intake without the cals or not?

I'm not slating the product either; just don't know why I got shot down when all I did was reiterate the companies description!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Now I'm confused !! My initial comment was that it helped boost my protein intake; perhaps I have been mislead? So does humapro add 25g of protein to a users intake without the cals or not?

I'm not slating the product either; just don't know why I got shot down when all I did was reiterate the companies description!!
You have been mislead unfortunatly. Humanapro is not equivalent to 25g protein. At best, it might be equivalent to a few grams from the BCAAs, but that would be it.

ALRI for the most part is full of ****. They have a shady past and although it doesn't seem like they have put any illegal substances in their products for a while, their product claims are still very deceitful.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm honestly confused too

Again, I'm not knocking the product.. it's a good tasting bcaa blend. I'm a few scoops in.. I'll see if recovery improves.

Also, warbird01 only reason I drink bcaas is because my last meal before I train is at 11am and I train at 415pm. Or because of Alan, I'd quit buying bcaas
I still occasionally drink BCAAs cause they taste good!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You have been mislead unfortunatly. Humanapro is not equivalent to 25g protein. At best, it might be equivalent to a few grams from the BCAAs, but that would be it.

ALRI for the most part is full of ****. They have a shady past and although it doesn't seem like they have put any illegal substances in their products for a while, their product claims are still very deceitful.
warbird01 covered it.

Like we've been saying since the beginning is a bcaa product, nothing more, nothing less.

However, I'll say it again.. I'm not knocking the product. So far, I enjoy it and am extremely thankful they sent me a tub to try out.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If one scoop of this product actually were equivalent to 25g of protein. It would be a staple supplement for everyone...not just the bodybuilding community. All one has to do is look at the ingredients label to realize it is merely just a BCAA/EAA with some added ingredients that prevent a spike in blood sugar.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy.
Their marketing is weird on this one. If the scoop is 7g, how can there be 25g of protein? It's not a protein product

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
... I drink bcaas is because my last meal before I train is at 11am and I train at 415pm. Or because of Alan, I'd quit buying bcaas
When I first read this, I thought your last meal of the day was 11 am. My heart broke for you. Then I realized I just don't know how to read.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found out I like this particular bcaa product with MORE water.

Scoop of fresh cut pineapple with 16-18oz water and I slam it. If I use less water it has a chemical taste to it...

So far, recovery SEEMS better. Some days I drink 1 scoop, others I'll drink upwards of three scoops; depending on how many meals I've had that day, where my protein and how my appetite was.

Anyhow, so far so good!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally finished this tub off

Didn't notice much of a difference from drinking any other bcaa.

Kept protein @150g ed and added the humapro in. Recovery was on par as with just food alone.

Flavor 6/10 --> one scoop imo needs 14-16oz water or you get a STRONG chemical taste

Mixability 7/10 --> a lot of foam rests on top as well as having to constantly swirl the bottle so product didn't settle

Recovery 5/10--> in the middle because like I said it didn't really improve outside of regular recovery with a caloric increase

Thanks again for the opportunity to use your bcca, humapro!