SARMS

Sambo300

Awards
What sarms is the best for strength gains and weight gain? Also would I need a pct for it? And what is a good website to use?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha... any other questions? Or you could educate yourself a bit like most people do, start by using the search function, these questions have been asked millions of times bro

Sambo300

Awards
Yeah I have been. I need specifics before I do anything that's why I made an account and asked a question. Thank you for literally nothing

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I think what solid snake is trying to say, is that if you did a search you would find that information very easily. Yes PCT is definitely needed, if you want to do it right. Especially for any SARM that would add mass gains, suppression will be high.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't flaming you bro. But too many people join the forum just to ask ask and ask all the same questions without doing any research, you obviously haven't done any otherwise you wouldn't be asking these things which info can be found all over the web not just here. This is a community of people from all walks of life where we share our experiences and ask for advice and in return do the same for everyone else if we can, don't come round here expecting everything on a plate, it doesnt work like that pal. If you don't like that then you can leave out of the same door you entered a few hours ago

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I have been. I need specifics before I do anything that's why I made an account and asked a question. Thank you for literally nothing
Place yourself on the other side of this conversation for a moment.

1. You have very few posts. Denotes, new driver on the road to gains.
2. We don't know you, your experience lifting, or any other stats.
3. The second thing you do in responding to some kind of assistance is become angry, easily aggressive without good communication skills.

How do you think you would respond to that person?
Especially in light you actually asked for sources which is against the rules you didn't read when you joined this forum.

What sarms is the best for strength gains and weight gain? Also would I need a pct for it? And what is a good website to use?
I'm not going to hound you about being new, because I was new, as was everyone at one time, but this is a good time to learn, and this community is probably the best you will find on the net for answers. You have to ask better questions.

Here is an example:

Question:I want to get big, what should I do? (Super vague question)

Possible Answers: Eat more / differently? Sleep more quality time? Workout with a great program. (Equally vague answer)

Give us all more information about yourself.

Diet: (i.e., TDEE)
Weight:
Body Fat%:

Why SARMS? (This lets us know what you think you know, as this is a dialogue, not 411, that would be Dr. Google.)
I hope this helps you help us.

THans

THans

Awards
SARM 151 and SARM 3D stack are your best options for mass and weight gain. You could do a mini pct after, SARMS are often used for PCT after a real cycle. Showing you the potential a good SARM stack has for you.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
SARM 151 and SARM 3D stack are your best options for mass and weight gain. You could do a mini pct after, SARMS are often used for PCT after a real cycle. Showing you the potential a good SARM stack has for you.
SARMs in PCT I wouldn't ever use something suppressive during PCT while your trying to recover. Seems pretty counter productive if you ask me....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is not good advice. I do not suggest using SARMS.

SARMS are suppressive, and as such not to be used during PCT, hence as you stated, a mini PCT is required after SARMS. You've just contradicted your own advice. This also depends on the length of the cycle; doses; and specific SARMS involved. One could require a full PCT, but always with a SERM.

THans

THans

Awards
SARMs in PCT I wouldn't ever use something suppressive during PCT while your trying to recover. Seems pretty counter productive if you ask me....
Depends on what you're going for, obviously don't stack highly potent SARMS as you would in a cycle of them, but something like Ostarine or YK wouldn't do your body any harm.

THans

THans

Awards
Depends on what you're going for, obviously don't stack highly potent SARMS as you would in a cycle of them, but something like Ostarine or YK wouldn't do your body any harm.
SARMS are a much safer alternative then Pro Hormones also, just in case the thread creator was thinking about something like Andro.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Osta still causes shutdown bro and would need a PCT. Highly recommend never using it during PCT

THans

THans

Awards
Highly never recommend never using SARMS or Prohormones, but if you're going to go with something make sure you've hit your natural bridge or close to it, no reason to ruin your body when it's not needed. Some SARMS have unknown side effects as well as vision sides, not something you want but they are better then Pro hormones, as most research shows

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to stop posting

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Osta will shut you down, and YK has a steroid backbone which has not been studied or logged anywhere near enough because it really works within the myostatin / follistatin in the body, as well being a SARM. It will shut you down too.

SARMS are a much safer alternative then Pro Hormones also, just in case the thread creator was thinking about something like Andro.
When compared to SARMS, no, Prohormones are well documented and studied. Your last name doesn't start with a "G" does it? :D Next thing you'll say is capped SARMS aren't as good as Liquid SARMS...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What the hell lol the amount of idiots lately is astonishing.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THans.. another new face, bet he's the ops mate here to back him up

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't recommend anything to anybody, ever, that's the only thing that "wouldn't do your body any harm"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1