WPI+Digestive track

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
Last week I quit taking whey concentrate and decided to try isolate for the first time. My digestive track is backed up now. I thought Isolate was supposed to be easier on the stomach? I have added nothing new to my supplement regiment and isolate is isolated as the only culprit. Has anyone else experienced this??

EXSSguru

Awards
Last week I quit taking whey concentrate and decided to try isolate for the first time. My digestive track is backed up now. I thought Isolate was supposed to be easier on the stomach? I have added nothing new to my supplement regiment and isolate is isolated as the only culprit. Has anyone else experienced this??
Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. In all of my experiences with WPI, it's never caused constipation. Usually it makes me feel like I'm only drinking water, it's that light. Are you sure nothing else has changed with your diet? Even then, some people just react differently to different things. Hope everything turns out all right for ya.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. In all of my experiences with WPI, it's never caused constipation. Usually it makes me feel like I'm only drinking water, it's that light. Are you sure nothing else has changed with your diet? Even then, some people just react differently to different things. Hope everything turns out all right for ya.
Thx man. It tastes like I am drinking water, but it bloats me up and clogs. So wierd how concentrate did the opposite. Oh well, back to WPC I go. And no, I haven't changed anything but my protein in my diet- Fiber is up to par.