Steroid cycle tracking!

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
How do you guys track your steroid cycles? Pen and paper? Excel sheets or is there an app to do it? Im looking for a better way than old fashioned pen and paper if any of you have any ideas or digtal templates you wouldnt mind sharing let me know!!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know big Paul from anabolic bodybuilding does his on a spread sheet. I'm sure if you watched his videos you could figure it out. I'm not the most fluent computer guy but if yiu are I'm sure you could use his template

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like tracking your period?

Unless your taking like 47 different things I don't see the need. And in that case you probably would be asking a coach not a forum haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Generally keep it in my head, and I often note changes in my log for historic reference.

I also note bodyweight in my training notes, so I can skim through chronologically and glance at bodyweight, date, and what my strength on things looked like - that alone usually can help ballpark when I was approximately on X.

I guess it depends on what you need in your tracking. Like is this for pre-planning a prep, so you make sure you start X or drop Y by a certain time, or are you trying to corroborate things like cycle notes/impressions/side effects/performance for retrospective analysis? Because if you are just planning, Xcel or pen and paper should be plenty. Or an electronic calendar on your phone to alert you to start whatever phase.

But also, if you are not locked into some kind of contest preparation, you should be flexible with your anabolic course - don’t up the dose if things are still progressing, and bail out or drop things whenever you need to. Don’t marry yourself to a pre-made outline, because the body doesn’t work that way. That is the hardest part about a prep, trying to get your body & life to line up with the arbitrary contest date.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Checkout steroidplotter.com @Hyde Have you been to this website I'd think you'd dig it bro go check it out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Checkout steroidplotter.com @Hyde Have you been to this website I'd think you'd dig it bro go check it out
Yeah I’ve used it to see how things would overlap when running multiple different length esters.

But I think OP is more looking for how everyone just organizes/keeps track of things. Plenty of people open a bottle when they get it, and they just keep taking it at whatever interval they choose until it’s gone. They don’t check any boxes to make sure they took their shot or record when a dose was changed. Honestly, they still usually do just fine anyway. Drugs work, so micromanaging is more for personal data collection for later IMO.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I honestly just create tasks on Google and put them at different times a day as reminders. Helps a lot when you're taking some things everyday and other things every two or every 3 days. I really only find a problem when I'm using all short esters and orals.

This is the only way I can keep track of things as life gets more busy.