OG Erase?

cwages

cwages

Awards
Can this be found to buy still or is it all in you guys supplement stashes? Looking for 2 bottles for an 8 week run. Thanks guys.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can this be found to buy still or is it all in you guys supplement stashes? Looking for 2 bottles for an 8 week run. Thanks guys.
Doubt you'll find any that isn't expired by now, but Olympus Labs sells the same ingredient under the product El1minate.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doubt you'll find any that isn't expired by now, but Olympus Labs sells the same ingredient under the product El1minate.
Good post! If you are dead set on Erase, go with that. If you are open to other alternatives, let us know :)

cwages

cwages

Awards
I looked at Olympic labs and there super pct looks solid as a stand alone. It has the androst and a host of other goodies to control estrogen and natural test. Anybody run this as a stand alone.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked at Olympic labs and there super pct looks solid as a stand alone. It has the androst and a host of other goodies to control estrogen and natural test. Anybody run this as a stand alone.
I've never used it but I'm sure plenty of people have and will chime in soon :)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. Sup3r-PCT can be used as a stand-alone booster and many have enjoyed it that way.

Foxlion

Foxlion

Awards
It's Eradicate at Nutraplanet for only $13.90 a bottle and it's the exact same thing as Erase.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll throw in a vote for Nolvadren XT.
Gave it a 4 week solo run, really enjoyed it. ....Arimistane and a couple other goodies...Vitamin shoppe has it, although overpriced, just sayin in case you want it asap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
fwiw if oure looking for estrogen control/ AI help, arimistane has been show to be pretty poor. If looking for that, look into inhibit-e as it has been proven effective for this purpose.

If you just like arimistane, like the other guys said, theres a few options around.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I have used Elim1nate and it is comparable with OG Erase. Easy to dose and 2 caps per day made the bottle last 60 days for me.

cwages

cwages

Awards
fwiw if oure looking for estrogen control/ AI help, arimistane has been show to be pretty poor. If looking for that, look into inhibit-e as it has been proven effective for this purpose.

If you just like arimistane, like the other guys said, theres a few options around.
Thanks. What im looking for is a stack to run for 8-10 weeks that will help me drop a few pounds of bodyfat and give me that dry, hard look. I have a trip to Cancun at the end of April. I just got off a 8 week run of Nolverdren XT and Scorch. It did lean me out pretty well, just looking to try another option on this second run as im trying to get to 10% bodyfat or so. Im 6'1" and started out at 237lbs before the run. My diet is in check and workout 5 times a week with hit cardio and weights. Im sitting a t 222lbs currently and 13%bf or so. I need a stack to help me get to 10% or so. So build me a stack that will lean me way out and drop some bodyfat. All im currently on now is vitamin, protein, foresklin and preworkout. Im running a low carb cycling keto diet. Thanks guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^creatine in that stack as well?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Honestly looks pretty good then, as it is.

If you are looking for extra edge for recomposition leading to your vacation I would sooner look at natural lean mass builders before an AI.

An AI, and its diuretic effects are of best use once you're already near peak condition IMO, to "showcase" it

Extra fat loss is on your diet, appetite suppressing supplements are always a good option if help here is needed.

But I'd sooner add in something like Ergonine to cover a lot of bases for you affordably

cwages

cwages

Awards
Honestly looks pretty good then, as it is.

If you are looking for extra edge for recomposition leading to your vacation I would sooner look at natural lean mass builders before an AI.

An AI, and its diuretic effects are of best use once you're already near peak condition IMO, to "showcase" it

Extra fat loss is on your diet, appetite suppressing supplements are always a good option if help here is needed.

But I'd sooner add in something like Ergonine to cover a lot of bases for you affordably
Thanks for the help. Im leaving for Cancun late April so I a few months to get where I want to be. I have another 3 weeks before I can get back on another stack as Im just off the Nolvedren xt and scorch. Ive been cutting for 2 months and its went well. Just seems to be slowing a bit as the bf drops lower. Was looking for something to help with this last push to get to 10%. Ill look at Ergonine, i apperciate the heads up. Just looking at the best options for the last 8 weeks before I head off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks. What im looking for is a stack to run for 8-10 weeks that will help me drop a few pounds of bodyfat and give me that dry, hard look. I have a trip to Cancun at the end of April. I just got off a 8 week run of Nolverdren XT and Scorch. It did lean me out pretty well, just looking to try another option on this second run as im trying to get to 10% bodyfat or so. Im 6'1" and started out at 237lbs before the run. My diet is in check and workout 5 times a week with hit cardio and weights. Im sitting a t 222lbs currently and 13%bf or so. I need a stack to help me get to 10% or so. So build me a stack that will lean me way out and drop some bodyfat. All im currently on now is vitamin, protein, foresklin and preworkout. Im running a low carb cycling keto diet. Thanks guys.
yohimbine + ephedrine + caffiene. best stack out there.

if you cant get e, go for y+c and then something like DCP from evomuse, PES shift, SNS lean edge or another non stim burner