PES Anabeta Elite Vs BLR Follidrone 2.0

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Looking for opinions about which would be the best option for a nice lean bulk?

Reps for answers and experiences :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have only ran ABE so I can't compare the two. I'm interested in FD2, so I'm in for the responses.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used the new V3 ABE?
Yup, I have ran every version since the OG 1st released. I can't say that the Cistamax added any benefit, since I didn't take version solo, I stacked it with Alphamax XT. The AC and F95 are great though.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I have ran every version since the OG 1st released. I can't say that the Cistamax added any benefit, since I didn't take version solo, I stacked it with Alphamax XT. The AC and F95 are great though.
I liked the original and the V2 but the new V3 prop blend dosage seems a little low, especially considering the newly included CistaMax.

Adsy222

Awards
Im into week 6 of my first ABE & ARA run and I'm loving it. I'm thinking of doing a FD2, Letrone, Viron stack next.
Interested to hear people's opinions on the two.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say stack ABE and FD2. That would be a good natty run.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Closing in on 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite V3 and I love it. I am super surprised with the results I am getting from a natty product. Increased strength, and I just look full all the time, actually put on about 3-4lbs thus far. I plan on doing FD2 and PA for the next 8 weeks then back to ABE and Im going to add ARA this time. Somewhat tired of messing with my hormones lol PCT sucks ass

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Closing in on 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite V3 and I love it. I am super surprised with the results I am getting from a natty product. Increased strength, and I just look full all the time, actually put on about 3-4lbs thus far. I plan on doing FD2 and PA for the next 8 weeks then back to ABE and Im going to add ARA this time. Somewhat tired of messing with my hormones lol PCT sucks ass
Thanks for your input man, glad to hear your actually gaining some quality muscle on your V3 run. I'll be stacking whichever compound with PA too.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked the original and the V2 but the new V3 prop blend dosage seems a little low, especially considering the newly included CistaMax.
Same. Need to find a bottle of V2 for a run, V3 = meh.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It would be if I could afford to run them both. UK sports supplements tax sucks :(
Gotcha. I'd go with FD2 if you're trying to lean up. I like using ABE when I'm in a pure bulk.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but the new V3 prop blend dosage seems a little low, especially considering the newly included CistaMax.
They stated they figured out what active from Anacyclus was responsible for its benefits, resulting in an extract that was more "concentrated" which meant less overall in the V3 to fit Cistamax.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I'd go with FD2 if you're trying to lean up. I like using ABE when I'm in a pure bulk.
Looking to add a little more size with a 400kcal surplus whilst also trying to keep my abs visable ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kind of looking at two different types of products. Both have different merits. ABE is great when run with xgels. FD2 is a complex with epi, so has many benefits that ABE does not. Both are great choices.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Kind of looking at two different types of products. Both have different merits. ABE is great when run with xgels. FD2 is a complex with epi, so has many benefits that ABE does not. Both are great choices.
Have you ran either, if so, which do you believe helped to deliver more gains?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've run a few rounds of the ABE through the years with xgels. I don't seem to get much from epi, so for the price of FD2 I have not.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is alot like taking several products at once.

Its got plenty of epicatechin. So = FD1
But its also got a strong absorption package so better than FD1.

Plus it has a strong dose of our unique ecklonia cava extract. This stuff is better than epicatechin in every way in my opinion.
Plus flos carth which is another great follistatin boosting ingredient
Plus quercetin/niacin co crystals which is insane for performance enhancement, increased vo2 max etc.

Each of these ingredients was tested solo and works well by itself. Combined its a beast.

Plenty of reviews up on the forum but here are a few. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/282978-follidrone-2-0-a.html
And dozens in here= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a-84.html#post5622242

Adsy222

Awards
Can anyone compare the results they've had with each one?

Devonkev

Awards
Last year I ran FD2 for four weeks and I am now just finished up a ABE v3 four week run. Personally I preferred ABE. The FD2 I couldn't honestly say I could feel any difference to my normal progression. The ABE was a different beast. Strength up, hunger up, weight up and I don't seem to have lost much if any definition but I'm 7.5lbs up on the scale. I would have loved to have seen where another 4 weeks would have got me but everywhere in the UK has sold out. Regarding the FD2 , it is worth noting Ep1c unleashed did nothing for me too. Maybe I just don't respond to Epi.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last year I ran FD2 for four weeks and I am now just finished up a ABE v3 four week run. Personally I preferred ABE. The FD2 I couldn't honestly say I could feel any difference to my normal progression. The ABE was a different beast. Strength up, hunger up, weight up and I don't seem to have lost much if any definition but I'm 7.5lbs up on the scale. I would have loved to have seen where another 4 weeks would have got me but everywhere in the UK has sold out. Regarding the FD2 , it is worth noting Ep1c unleashed did nothing for me too. Maybe I just don't respond to Epi.
Just to let you know, I spoke to the company importing AnaBeta Elite and their shipment is due to clear customs and arrive in the next few days. :)

Apologies for the delay.