EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up fellas,

Ive been eating to grow for the past 6 weeks, have put on alot of size, basically regained size I once had, but I have really been trying to stimulate my appetite as much as possible. I'm up to 6-7 whole food meals a day, but want to either increase the size of the meals or increase to another one or two meals.

I have been using cardio to stimulate my appetite. This has been effective, but too much cardio and I feel my performance during training dips, I would like to stick to my base cardio regimen without adding anymore.

I have been using digestive enzymes with my meals.

I am aware of hunger increases from mk677, the ghrp's and b12, but I am curious of any other methods or supplements you guys might be aware of. I am no stranger to force feeding, it was how I got up to 270 in the past, but I don't want to do that if I don't have to.

I have heard of echinacea possibly working, but any other ideas?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gentian can help with appetite. I've used it in Magnitropin and Origin, and both helped with appetite. Not so much a starving feeling, but being able to eat a lot of food and not feel full or bloated. I've also noted an increased appetite when I was testing out MassMax XT, but I can't say too much about that yet.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you tried BLR Letrone yet...?

Letrone has Atractylodes macrocephala as one of the ingredients, ant it potentiates Ghrelin secretion
and receptor signaling. Ghrelin increases hunger and Growth hormone secretion.

I get super hungry on Letrone.

Not to mention it also does a nice job controlling estrogen too.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Hole by Controlled Labs helped me.

Have you tried replacing a meal or two with a homemade weight gainer type shake? Protein, PB, Banana, Oats, etc.?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE had me waking up at 3am raiding the fridge. Definitely worth looking into. Marijuana as an obvious option as well. I've moved from sativas to higher CBD content and happen to be on a bulk. Started at 208 a month ago and weighed in at 219 today.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best OTC options are origin, and possibly Anabeta Elite by PEScience. Origin has two great ingredients that stimulate appetite, and a lot of people who use ABE report an increase in appetite due to anacyclus pyrethrum

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up fellas,

Ive been eating to grow for the past 6 weeks, have put on alot of size, basically regained size I once had, but I have really been trying to stimulate my appetite as much as possible. I'm up to 6-7 whole food meals a day, but want to either increase the size of the meals or increase to another one or two meals.

I have been using cardio to stimulate my appetite. This has been effective, but too much cardio and I feel my performance during training dips, I would like to stick to my base cardio regimen without adding anymore.

I have been using digestive enzymes with my meals.

I am aware of hunger increases from mk677, the ghrp's and b12, but I am curious of any other methods or supplements you guys might be aware of. I am no stranger to force feeding, it was how I got up to 270 in the past, but I don't want to do that if I don't have to.

I have heard of echinacea possibly working, but any other ideas?
Are you adding in intra-calories/carbs? Middle of the night shake? Extra fats to meals? Just curious if you've added any of these, which I know you are aware can help.

Are you noticing an increase in appetite or simply just getting opinions on ideas how to increase?

AnaBeta Elite as mentioned can help increase appetite. Other than that, as you mentioned, certain peptides can assist.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone already mentioned what I was going to say, so now I'll say eat pizza. It never fails to put me over my calories without trying lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you adding in intra-calories/carbs? Middle of the night shake? Extra fats to meals? Just curious if you've added any of these, which I know you are aware can help.

Are you noticing an increase in appetite or simply just getting opinions on ideas how to increase?

AnaBeta Elite as mentioned can help increase appetite. Other than that, as you mentioned, certain peptides can assist.
Thanks man. I'm trying to get more ideas and just widen my understanding, especially from a natural standpoint.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all the suggestions fellas! I have some Abe on hand and will look into some of the others if need be. Definitely know how to add more calories, but I want to increase hunger, no force-feed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know muscleupcrohn mentioned he had increased appetite while testing MassMax XT, as did the other beta testers. I can reveal why, since the info came out last night.

Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome:
Atractylodes is a root traditionally used in Chinese medicine to remedy low appetite, gastric distress, and nausea. Studies have demonstrated that treatment with atractylodes improves gastric emptying and intestinal motility [13], and it works by enhancing ghrelin secretion [14]. Ghrelin is a peptide hormone that is known as the “hunger hormone” for its ability to control hunger, which is great for anyone wanting to add serious mass. Also, ghrelin increases anabolic hormones, such as growth hormone. In this way, atractylodes has the dual benefit of stimulating hormones for growth and increasing hunger to help match the supply of macronutrients with the demand.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get liquid calories in. Whole milk and/or protein shakes. I usually drink a 1/2 gallon of milk a day when I bulk.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ABE my man. Or anything with Anacyclus Pyrethum or however you spell it. First time I took it I didn't notice much of a difference, 2nd time I ran ABE I spent hundreds extra on food without noticing it until I checked my finances. Another benefit ABE has is I didn't put on much fat really. If you take it pre-meal it supposedly has GDA effects. I do know it gave me a hell of a food pump.
This. ABE increases my appetite a lot. Great natural product that will help you gain some size for sure.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ABE had me waking up at 3am raiding the fridge. Definitely worth looking into. Marijuana as an obvious option as well. I've moved from sativas to higher CBD content and happen to be on a bulk. Started at 208 a month ago and weighed in at 219 today.
I have to agree that I've never had anything stimulate appetite as quickly and strong as Mary Jane, just feel alot of the times it slows me down too much

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL's Origin is supposed to be good for increased appetite.

Supposedly Lecithin granules help increase appetite, but I've been on them for 3 months now and not really noticed any increase appetite (using them for the PA content)..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree that I've never had anything stimulate appetite as quickly and strong as Mary Jane, just feel alot of the times it slows me down too much
Understandable, I don't know if you are in a legal state or not, but you can experiment with a proper hybrid if that is the case. Also, the method ingestion will change the effects. I don't smoke as it obviously would be counter productive to my active lifestyle and the effects are much different with a higher "up" and then subsequent come down, especially with higher THC levels found in a sativa and some hybrids.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Folidrone 2.0 and or Letrone will put you on a slow to moderate lean gain - depending on how much you feed it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is the issue, he is looking to increase his appetite to fuel the gains. Letrone and Folli 2 aren't going to do that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The appetite increase I get from ABE is pretty good. Not the same as OG AB (for me) but it's enough. I found that when I want to increase appetite, for the first few days it's hard. Forcing food down. But after the first few days it passes and I start getting hungry more. I always like to see if I can get the results before turning to supplements.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Understandable, I don't know if you are in a legal state or not, but you can experiment with a proper hybrid if that is the case. Also, the method ingestion will change the effects. I don't smoke as it obviously would be counter productive to my active lifestyle and the effects are much different with a higher "up" and then subsequent come down, especially with higher THC levels found in a sativa and some hybrids.
No I'm not. In NY, so I don't have a great deal of access to different strains etc. Kind of like whatever is available for the most part, but I digress. I have had hash oil in a vape before and that produced incredible hunger, but it also put me out like a light lol. I am going to play with short fasted cardio sessions to see if I can increase it, but it's been hard. I'm doing fortitude training and it's alot of frequency, everything 3-4 times a week and I have been progressive, but with these poundages im pushing and need to keep progressing I need to get more food in, and get more food to assimilate. I think I may deload soon so I can kind of reset. I have made outstanding gains so far, so want to keep progressing.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Anamorelin, you will thank me later....Pm me and i can explain more my man.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt ABE is king for me in appetite increasing ability. Even after so many runs with it it still reigns supreme to all other products in the category.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The two I know if was engorge and black whole. Both were good products, but never used myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bulking 67
Colbicide PES 8
Anabolics 17
Supplements 5
Bulking 34