Appetite increasing oral?

trentime420

Awards
Is there an AAS oral that anyone has found to increase appetite...?

Im trying to pick one that will not suppress my appetite or one that will possibly increase it. please help me out with some feedback. thanks guys!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the oral prohormone tren does, that's all i know :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much all AAS, for me anyway, cause an increase in hunger.

Theoretically, 1,4AD should do this, since it is a PH to boldenone.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've tried most of the orals people run here and nothing has increased my appetite. I'm sure it varies by the user though. There's other ways to increase appetite.

BT200

Awards
For me and a few people who i know who have taken it superdrol or any of the clones, preferably mdrol increased my appetite. Also i believe bold is known increase appetite also.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i've taken
epistane, trenadrol, s-drol
and none of them have increased or decreased my appetite.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oxandrolone is like the only oral steroid that significantly decreases appetite

aromatizable steriods tend to increase hunger more.

Probably your best bet is D-bol

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i got severely decreased appetite with dbol at 30mg, 40mg and 50mg

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since we are in the new school thread....id say phera or the trena (estra) compounds, superdrol will most likely decrease it imo because it makes you feel like crap.

tattoopierced1

I recently did a Havoc/Dienedrone cycle, and my appetite went through the roof. Probably the quickest I've ever put on weight too.. went from 223-230lbs on the first week.
30mg Havoc/100mg Dienedrone per day

sk8board311

Awards
im takin extreme tren(estra), and my appetite has spiked like a muther ****er, lol. im eating everything in sight. i feel like a garbage disposal.

jchappj

jchappj

Awards
Obviously not an oral but just for info sake B12 shots make a huge difference in appetite.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Since we are in the new school thread....id say phera or the trena (estra) compounds, superdrol will most likely decrease it imo because it makes you feel like crap.
:goodpost:

Agreed, Super killed my appetite. I think the hormones that are harsher on the liver tend to effect my appetite negatively than ones that don't... at least from my experience so far. For instance, I found epistane to be much easier to follow my diet on than mdrol. That is just me though.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Is there an AAS oral that anyone has found to increase appetite...?

Im trying to pick one that will not suppress my appetite or one that will possibly increase it. please help me out with some feedback. thanks guys!
This is the 1st time I ever done A DS, plenty of AAS but I have to admit that most orals mes with appetite, however; I'm going into my 3rd week of phera and all I want to do is eat and eat and eat, no kidding bro! I dont like the acne but thats another story. Remember though I have heard of people getting an appetite loss, so it just shows how different we are. But on a good note, I talked to 3 others recently who are using phera and there appetie has increased. I'm using it during my HRT phase of Test and Deca and I'm really enjoying the appetite increase and weight gains but no real strength thus far, but suppossedly at 3 weeks is where most see it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

Agreed, Super killed my appetite. I think the hormones that are harsher on the liver tend to effect my appetite negatively than ones that don't... at least from my experience so far. For instance, I found epistane to be much easier to follow my diet on than mdrol. That is just me though.
i think thats why as well.

Since estra(xtren) is a true progestin i would think that is the reason for it raising appetite. Another would be MaxLMG, Revolt (the 13 gona ethyl sht) because it is a true progestin and isnt that what is high in pregnant women so it raises appetite (need food for the baby).

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think thats why as well.

Since estra(xtren) is a true progestin i would think that is the reason for it raising appetite. Another would be MaxLMG, Revolt (the 13 gona ethyl sht) because it is a true progestin and isnt that what is high in pregnant women so it raises appetite (need food for the baby).
dienalone has an rba of 17 at the p receptor.....so you cant really classify this product as a progestin...