Stack Tr1umph + ABE + X-Gels....how long?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
As the title states, I've just started this stack a couple days ago. How long do you think would be optimal to run it? Also, how much time off before starting a new Ergonine + Alphamax XT + Follidrone 2.0 stack after this?

Thanks for your time!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say you could run these stacks back to back if you really wanted to. As far as how long I usually like to run ABE for 8 weeks and x gels is 50 workout days. Tr1umph I could run for longer than 8 weeks.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I would say 8 on, 4 off, 8 on. Triumph or ergonine are staples - should be kept on while off the others.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As the title states, I've just started this stack a couple days ago. How long do you think would be optimal to run it? Also, how much time off before starting a new Ergonine + Alphamax XT + Follidrone 2.0 stack after this?

Thanks for your time!
8 weeks for ABE, x-gels for 50 workout days, and triumph for whatever amount you have (can be indefinite). You can run alphamax xt and follidrone after the first stack ends, and start running ergonine once your triumph ends. Ergonine and triumph are products that don't need to be cycled.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say 8 on, 4 off, 8 on. Triumph or ergonine are staples - should be kept on while off the others.
I agree with this.

That's a nice little set up you have going. I'd keep ArA throughout both stacks.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this.

That's a nice little set up you have going. I'd keep ArA throughout both stacks.
ArA doesn't agree with Follidrone though... I think it will be more than enough for 50 workouts :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels for the full 50 workouts (usually about 10 weeks for most people) then space the other supps over that time. But as Mrhankey said above, Follidrone and X gels arent' the best combo on paper, althogh I have run X gels+epi plex without notice any dimished gainz.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Well that was a stupid question. Should have thought of that.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No question is really stupid as someone may have found a protocol that worked better or something that made more sense. Xgels are good for 50 workouts so keep that in mind.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a good stack. I'd throw in some lecithin granules or Tr1umph to help emulsify the ArA.
Definitely this. Tr1umph if you can afford it, or just straight granules if you are on a budget.

DieselJD

Awards
so xgels are only taken on workout days and not on off days?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's recommended to take on workout days. More cost effective that way.
I know you did't mean it in this way, but just to make it clear to DieselJD, it's not just for cost efficiency. It's just more efficient overall to take it that way.

DieselJD

Awards
I know you did't mean it in this way, but just to make it clear to DieselJD, it's not just for cost efficiency. It's just more efficient overall to take it that way.
I understood from both of your responses. Thank you guys!