Stacking Tr1umph with Intramax

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Would the creatine content be too high, I like the profile of intramax more than endur3 an I have never had a good tasting OL product(through they work great), and I want my intra to be enjoyable, thanks.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question about the creatine: you'll be just fine, nothing to worry about. New Endur3 tastes MUCH better than the old/original, not even comparable.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question about the creatine: you'll be just fine, nothing to worry about. New Endur3 tastes MUCH better than the old/original, not even comparable.
But u have had Tr1umph peaches and cream and Re1gn dragons mist and they taste like ass to me
, But it is worth for there effects, plus which has a better formula, intramax or endur3

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
there is no problem to use more than 5g creatine. there can be stomach issues if you go 10-20g but its not dangerous or something

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There really isn’t an issue, but it’s not needed.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Would the creatine content be too high, I like the profile of intramax more than endur3 an I have never had a good tasting OL product(through they work great), and I want my intra to be enjoyable, thanks.
Stacking these wouldn't be an issue. I'm a big fan of the Orange Dream Intramax, very tasty. Have you tried Tr1umph yet? I think you'll be impressed with the flavoring and you'll enjoy it during your training. If it were me I would use Tr1umph by itself and use the Intramax after. There is some overlap with these products so stacking them would be somewhat redundant

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with john.patterson. Especially if you haven't ran triumph solo yet. I would run it alone and see how you like it then use intramax afterwards.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with john.patterson. Especially if you haven't ran triumph solo yet. I would run it alone and see how you like it then use intramax afterwards.
I have run Tr1umph and the taste is very bad to me sadly

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Endur3 flavoring vs old Endur3 flavoring are two completely different beasts. Not even remotely comparable. Old Endur3/Endur3+ had a killer formula but I really did not enjoy the taste, it was one of those choke down because I like the formula supps. New Endur3 tastes excellent and still has a great formula.

A little extra creatine is fine. Not necessary, but fine. However, between the two (Tr1umph + Intramax), you're getting a lot of TMG (5g total). If you don't have any GI distress from that, you're fine to stack, but if you start stacking the two and do start having to run to the bathroom, that's probably why.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
New Endur3 flavoring vs old Endur3 flavoring are two completely different beasts. Not even remotely comparable. Old Endur3/Endur3+ had a killer formula but I really did not enjoy the taste, it was one of those choke down because I like the formula supps. New Endur3 tastes excellent and still has a great formula.

A little extra creatine is fine. Not necessary, but fine. However, between the two (Tr1umph + Intramax), you're getting a lot of TMG (5g total). If you don't have any GI distress from that, you're fine to stack, but if you start stacking the two and do start having to run to the bathroom, that's probably why.
How does the Endur3 flavoring compare to Re1gn, and what would stack better for optimal cut, Intramax and Tr1umph or Endur3 and Tr1umph?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

New Endur3 is good but looks really bland compared to the old one. I can drink nasty things when they work. I hope OL gets back to EAA game.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does the Endur3 flavoring compare to Re1gn, and what would stack better for optimal cut, Intramax and Tr1umph or Endur3 and Tr1umph?
Endur3 flavoring is better than Re1gn, it's an easier product to flavor because it doesn't have the really strong/bad tasting compounds that Re1gn has. Like the bitterness that sometimes gets mentioned? That's Vaso-6, that's not in Endur3.

The problem with the Tr1umph/Intramax stack is the high TMG dose that I had mentioned in my previous post. Tr1umph/Endur3 stacks better in general as they were designed to work in conjunction with each other. If your gut can handle the high TMG dose, then it's fine, run whichever you want.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endur3 flavoring is better than Re1gn, it's an easier product to flavor because it doesn't have the really strong/bad tasting compounds that Re1gn has. Like the bitterness that sometimes gets mentioned? That's Vaso-6, that's not in Endur3.

The problem with the Tr1umph/Intramax stack is the high TMG dose that I had mentioned in my previous post. Tr1umph/Endur3 stacks better in general as they were designed to work in conjunction with each other. If your gut can handle the high TMG dose, then it's fine, run whichever you want.
The high dose of betaine when pairing IntraMax with Tr1umph is something to consider, particularly if you plan on taking them at the same time or close to each other. Either way, all products/stacks listed here are solid, so OP won’t go wrong with any of them.