Please Help Me Interpret This Label And Dosing

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone!

So I've long been a big fan of phenibut, and I ran across this product called RXD at a local nutrition store. Figured it was worth a shot and I can honestly say I've never tried a product quite like it. I have all of the ingredients in the product in bulk powder form besides the DHB, and was wondering if someone could help me interpret the label and atleast come decently close to recreating it (obviously being a prop blend I wont nail it down perfect). Any help is greatly appreciated! Here is the label:

Serving Size 1/2 oz
Servings per Container 16
Amount Per Serving
Caffeine 200 mg
Synephrine HCl 20 mg
Fevizia Blend: 1306 mg
4-Amino-3-Phenylbutanoic Acid *
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid *
Dihdroxybergamottin *
5-HTP

I'm thinking it is somewhere around
600mg phenibut
600mg GABA
56mg DHB
50mg 5-HTP

I know this product will probably not be a favorite around here (and yes I am experienced with Phenibut and the tolerance/withdrawl. I only use this a few times a week on days that I give speeches or I know I'll be talking to any women to help with my social anxiety and lack of energy). Also another quick additional question, I've searched the internet decently deeply, is there a decent way to lower phenibut tolerance/potentiate it without taking an absurdly long break? The half life is super long but is there a way to lower tolerance be it another supp or a protocol?

Thank you all for your help in advance! Worst case scenario I experiment with my bulk powders or keep buying this product (although the price is steep for the ingredients used).

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Kind of irresponsible but you can use kratom when you aren't using phenibut.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
^^i legitimately use a few g of Bali on the days that I don't use phenibut. Lol

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I would just like to nail this product down because it's so much cheaper to bulk buy

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no real way to combat phenibut tachyphylaxis other than a break. Also, do you notice shallowness in breathing when you use the product?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Not really, and I've taken it in large doses before (probably not advised but I experinented). It had been relatively side effect free for me besides tolerance. I know you're a very intelligent and respected member of the boards, would you have an idea of how to breakdown the prop blend?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does red dawn make it?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay I see it is red dawn... I'd be leary of it. If they didn't claim a research chemical on a previous product I'm not sure anything has stopped them from doing it again.

Tfmpp is a garbage drug and red dawn suck, I wouldn't give them your money.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really, and I've taken it in large doses before (probably not advised but I experinented). It had been relatively side effect free for me besides tolerance. I know you're a very intelligent and respected member of the boards, would you have an idea of how to breakdown the prop blend?
Thank you for the compliment. Hmm, I asked because usually you can tell GABA dosage by that, but it won't help since you're probably used to gaba dosage. Instead of trying to recreate the product, why not simply use the ingredients at an effective dose?

My guess for what they're doing (assuming this is actually compliant and done by weight):

1306 mg
4-Amino-3-Phenylbutanoic Acid * 606
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid * 600
Dihdroxybergamottin * 51
5-HTP 49

The 6 being to simply put that there is more phenibut than GABA in the product (my guess). Effective product would be 500-1000 mg of phenibut (used sparingly, not every day), 500-1000 mg gaba (note 1000 mg gaba can result in a shallowness of breathing for some), 10-50 mg of DHB, and 50-100 mg of 5-HTP.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I only use this a few times a week on days that I give speeches or I know I'll be talking to any women to help with my social anxiety and lack of energy).
^^i legitimately use a few g of Bali on the days that I don't use phenibut. Lol
I don't mean to derail the thread but are there any days you aren't using a potent anxiolytic?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the compliment. Hmm, I asked because usually you can tell GABA dosage by that, but it won't help since you're probably used to gaba dosage. Instead of trying to recreate the product, why not simply use the ingredients at an effective dose?

My guess for what they're doing (assuming this is actually compliant and done by weight):

1306 mg
4-Amino-3-Phenylbutanoic Acid*606
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid*600
Dihdroxybergamottin*51
5-HTP 49

The 6 being to simply put that there is more phenibut than GABA in the product (my guess). Effective product would be 500-1000 mg of phenibut (used sparingly, not every day), 500-1000 mg gaba (note 1000 mg gaba can result in a shallowness of breathing for some), 10-50 mg of DHB, and 50-100 mg of 5-HTP.
Wow thank you for the detailed breakdown! I was decently close in my assumption if this is true (which i came up based on effective doses I've used separately). I wouldn't assume the phen would be dosed too much higher for obvious safety reasons, so I think this is a relatively close breakdown. I took some today so I will give it 3-4 days and experiment by making it with these doses and see what happens. I don't have DHB currently, do you think this is an essential part? I understand it's for absorption which is critical in effectiveness, but would it be a necessary addition?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to derail the thread but are there any days you aren't using a potent anxiolytic?
Yes. I said that basically to say that if I've used phen a few times that week already I will use Kratom in its place. I also use them for the mood benefits as I don't particularly like prescription drugs for depression and find that these natural products help me function normally and help my mood/social anxiety tremendously and they are cheap enough and easily accessible.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow thank you for the detailed breakdown! I was decently close in my assumption if this is true (which i came up based on effective doses I've used separately). I wouldn't assume the phen would be dosed too much higher for obvious safety reasons, so I think this is a relatively close breakdown. I took some today so I will give it 3-4 days and experiment by making it with these doses and see what happens. I don't have DHB currently, do you think this is an essential part? I understand it's for absorption which is critical in effectiveness, but would it be a necessary addition?
IMO, no, not really for these ingredients. Try it without DHB and I think you'll notice pretty much the same results (or just increase the dose). That being said, if you have an anxiety disorder, therapy is the number one option

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can someone school me up on why you would want to take Caffeine and Synephrine at the same time as Phenibut, GABA, and 5-HTP?

Substitute Bioperine for the 6,7 DHB?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can someone school me up on why you would want to take Caffeine and Synephrine at the same time as Phenibut, GABA, and 5-HTP?

Phenibut makes me sleepy/tired - the uppers help mask that I assume.

The ol' Red Bull and Vodka, if you will.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is probably some sort of feel good product. Some people take phenibut before giving speeches, etc.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
This is probably some sort of feel good product. Some people take phenibut before giving speeches, etc.
This for sure. I have had struggles with depression and I find that the natural "mood enhancers" really help. Especially because I have completely quit drinking, I like using these for nights out as well. I also use Kratom, Kanna, and natural relaxants to take my edge off. It isn't the healthiest idea, but it also helps me a lot and I'm weening myself off of the Kratom and whatnot to avoid any sort of withdraws. I really appreciate the insight in this thread. Thanks guys!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hyde Synapsin

Ah, I get it now. The Stuff I usually take for sleep is lessened a bit because of the stims - and you end up just calm and mellow... Interesting way to game the system :D Thanks.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:
Did the 1 to 1 ratio of 600mg phen/gaba, 50mg 5htp, 30mg synephrine, and 200mg caffeine per serving. A buddy of mine took some with me. He said it felt much like the original, and to me it felt much weaker. Still great, but not quite on par with the original product. I'm getting closer each attempt. Hopefully I can nail it down

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update:
Did the 1 to 1 ratio of 600mg phen/gaba, 50mg 5htp, 30mg synephrine, and 200mg caffeine per serving. A buddy of mine took some with me. He said it felt much like the original, and to me it felt much weaker. Still great, but not quite on par with the original product. I'm getting closer each attempt. Hopefully I can nail it down
Tbh as someone else said, if the company is shady, it could be adulterated. Try a higher dose of phenibut.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Tbh as someone else said, if the company is shady, it could be adulterated. Try a higher dose of phenibut.
Thats kind of what I'm thinking. I made another one to try in a few days with 1g phen so we'll see how that goes

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont understand this product. How is this supposed to be synergistic? Most of those ingrediants will start working with in 20-30 minutes, but phenibut is known to have a 1-3 hour kick in time. Would most of the ingrediants effects have worn off by the time you feel the phenibut?

I usually dose phenibut first thing, wait until I can feel it and then take whatever I want to stack it with.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand this product. How is this supposed to be synergistic? Most of those ingrediants will start working with in 20-30 minutes, but phenibut is known to have a 1-3 hour kick in time. Would most of the ingrediants effects have worn off by the time you feel the phenibut?

I usually dose phenibut first thing, wait until I can feel it and then take whatever I want to stack it with.
It's an overall feel good product. I know for me if I'm on an empty enough stomach the phen hits me faster than usual which is exactly how I take this. It just helps my mood throughout the day and is a decent little energy kick. I was just given 15mg xr adderall from my doctor so I'm not sure what sort of use I'll have for it now, but it definitely works. Based on how I felt on addy (today was my first day with it) I still think I'll need some other stim. It was weak and did not work all that well in my opinion. So I will use this less, but still curious as to nailing this down